Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do think BitConnect is a scam?  (Voting closed: November 18, 2017, 01:21:45 AM)
Yes, it's a huge SCAM - 9 (40.9%)
It seems to be - 8 (36.4%)
I really don't Know - 3 (13.6%)
I hope not - 1 (4.5%)
I think BCC is legit - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect is a SCAM?  (Read 1210 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:56:20 AM

BitConnect right now is among the 20 cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization as we see in Coin Market Cap (It got to be 7th in the ranking!!!)

Can we believe that BCC is legit or is it a gigantic Ponzi?

They have been here for a year, base on my own point. I wouldn't say they are "100%" scam, no one can assure that.

Ill give you an example, i operate such scheme. I promise to pay 1% daily from your investment. In this case, I collected $100,000 from the members. I gamble it, won another $100,000. In this case, i can pay this in 3 month from the $100,000 i collected and have the $100,000 for free in profit. Seems good?

Nope. This is a scheme that would lead to real bad problems when it start to become bigger and when market become more saturated. People can make $1000 to $7000 in the 2017 within 11 months.
But market doesn't always work the way they want. Perhaps BCC have a good "trading robot", but that doesn't ensure they can trade and make profit all the way.

So, their business is unsustainable, but i wouldn't call it scam
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:03:06 AM

It's scam and very shady.  Do not invest in it or let others invest.  When it blows up, a lot of people will lose money and it will not be good for the crypto world.
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:24:40 AM

I dont think it is scam. That system is ponzi but they have real project in real life. At least they still paying for their members.  Grin

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

I can not understand why there is a lot of people trying to hype this coin, it makes no sense because we all know that this is a fail project, there is no way for them to afford those kind of returns to all the investors.
There are more than millions invested in there, they should be paying around one million dollar for all the investors everyday, if i am not wrong.
there is not even a single economic bussiness that is able to pay that amount of money  (i mean, 1% a day, and more if you take care of the compounding)
Obviously that it is a fake.

Think about those people who are greedy and eager to earn x2 profit. There are people who doesn't care much about on where they are investing and obviously blinded with this too good to be true scheme plus the testimonies of other deceived people to support this scam operations.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:07:30 AM

I am sure why people still investing in Bitconnect or any other lending crypto. Most are offering less return IMO compared to other crypto now. Bitconnect is a sinking ship. No matter how you look at in. I rather invest in real ICO or any new utility coins at the moment.

Note: Do pay attention, many solid ICO from China are emerging in the tokensale now.
eg, https://tokensale.elastos.org/, https://investors.echat.io/
Many more are coming. Invest in ICO will more 1,000X more profitable than "lazy" passive style investment in lending, furthermore, these programs are much more risky than solid reputable ICO. Do your research. Wink
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

actually, I don't know about bitconnect but some of my friends say that bitconnect is legit and they still make a profit with the coin. I think bitconnect is like an investment that we already know in other program and if we want to invest in bitconnect then I suggest to you to search everything that we need to know so we can make a decision with no regret if we get scam. it is better to spend money on the investment programs that we know and we are sure with the programs because we can prevent to get scam in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Anyone who believes Bitconnect is not a scam should really consider buying finance and business 101 books. This steemit user does a great job of breaking it down - https://steemit.com/scam/@thegrinder/the-bitconnect-scam-exposed

Texas securities commissioner has become the 1st US state to shut them out- as of just several days ago -https://news.bitcoin.com/bitconnect-slapped-with-securities-emergency-cease-and-desist-order/

Get on to social media and ask them basic stuff. How do I earn? How do I refer friends ? They will give you plenty of help and answer fully. Now ask them ..Where is Bitconnect located?

Common sense people

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BigBitNoob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

short answer, yes, it scams you into accepting easy profits there instead of studying the market and making better returns, i have $100 in there for a laugh, had i put that into my crypto portfolio it would have 12x in the same time i doubled my $100 at bitCONnect. just imagine what they have done with all that BTC people have given them.

and when its no longer profitable for them....... kiss your money goodbye. 
andreas8888

Activity: 117
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:24:18 AM

yes - its a scam - and now, shorty before it is dying, comes already the next one: Hedgeconnect - the new Bitconnect

lg
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

Such people amaze me. Have all admitted that is Scam is who not until the last merges. From the truth will not run away.

A lot of good projects with great potential, why hold onto it and wait for the project will close and you will lose your money or the price will fly to the floor.

Here is an interesting projects with small capitalization that can be well shot FOOTY CASH, UNIFY, Eryllium, Copico. Active team in General has potential for growth.

And what do you wait for BITconnect?

High risk high payoff
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

How again is Bitconnect a scam? I'm waiting to see the logic all of you can put together and actually make sense. So far, none of you have money invested, none of you have any real data to back up why you think it's a scam, and everything any of you have claimed so far is 100% untrue or mere speculation based on emotional content.

LOL. The SEC issues an immediate CEASE and DESIST to Bitconnect, and you are still in here defending them as NOT a scam?  OMG... I can't even believe we are having this conversation.  I guess you are free to ride that sinking ship all the way to the bottom.  Just trying to throw you a life preserver... don't say we didn't try.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

BitConnect right now is among the 20 cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization as we see in Coin Market Cap (It got to be 7th in the ranking!!!)

Look at the votes, the coin is clearly a scam. If you can't figure that out after that then we can't really help you.

Bitconnect is not a scam but people who manipulate bitconnect is using these to scam that's why bitconnect has a bad image now,some of my friends using bitconnect they earn profit so where is the scam and bitconnect is the top of the highest paid token if they didnt now,or some people investing in bitconnect when they scam they spreading a issue to bitconnect so that people are scared to invest in bitconnect.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lordcameltoe

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

Look at the votes, the coin is clearly a scam. If you can't figure that out after that then we can't really help you.

Bitconnect is not a scam but people who manipulate bitconnect is using these to scam that's why bitconnect has a bad image now,some of my friends using bitconnect they earn profit so where is the scam and bitconnect is the top of the highest paid token if they didnt now,or some people investing in bitconnect when they scam they spreading a issue to bitconnect so that people are scared to invest in bitconnect.

Soooooo... still not a scam?
twentix

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Everybody kept saying it from the begininng of BitConnect... It's really annoying to read people complaining about such obvious stuff.
jack19123

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

you still hold your belief now?

._________.
Stringer77

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:49 AM

I started bitconnect 3 weeks ago with 1020, now I have over 1200. Friend that got me into it started 50 days ago with 5k, now has 12k (he has also signed up a bunch of people). The guy that got him into it started with 30k, is now a millionaire, and just bought a 500k house on the river with cash. So, works for us so far.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

I started bitconnect 3 weeks ago with 1020, now I have over 1200. Friend that got me into it started 50 days ago with 5k, now has 12k (he has also signed up a bunch of people). The guy that got him into it started with 30k, is now a millionaire, and just bought a 500k house on the river with cash. So, works for us so far.

Did you check their latest updates? they are closing the lending and platform. The truth is they are operating in ponzi scheme of investment package. It is not about their are legit or will survive, it is about when they run out of net cash flowing in. It is clear from their past trimming of tiered ref payouts, cutting 7 layers to 5 then 3. Now you can't even move the coins..

Check out the BCC price now.. And their outrageous Bitconnect X ICO price
I guess BCash finally getting the BCC symbol soon.
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

People can make money with this but only the people on the top as it's always with ponzi schemes.. and also the company of course. But no, if you join now you will not make any money from it
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

Right now many people are propagating negative news about the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, we cannot conclude it as the scam. Not only Bitconnect many other coins price fell down to more than 40%. So wait for recovery from the market.
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

lol. How’s that BCC working out for all of you holding on to the belief that this project isn’t a scam? It’s trading at $22. It was over $300 yesterday.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: