Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do think BitConnect is a scam?  (Voting closed: November 18, 2017, 01:21:45 AM)
Yes, it's a huge SCAM - 9 (40.9%)
It seems to be - 8 (36.4%)
I really don't Know - 3 (13.6%)
I hope not - 1 (4.5%)
I think BCC is legit - 1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect is a SCAM?  (Read 1221 times)
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Finally, people know it was a scam, but still, we'll find it's supporters (those who have funds in it), I think it was good for Cryptocurrencies to get rid off of scams.

tonytran2x

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Yes, it is a big scam for all investors. Be careful when you decide investing anything by $!
kris BTC

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10278342

Looks like Bitconnect & BitconnectX ISO will be dissolved and the deadline is supposed to be this month so I would think twice before investing in either coin people
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

I feel very bad for everybody who was scammed by bitconnect
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

Yeah, it's the biggest scam after Onecoin. If you are smart enough then you will know that Bitcoinnect is a Ponzi scheme, anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. because one percent of daily profit is too good to be true even in crypto space since the risk of cryptocurrency trading is higher than the stock trading. In my opinion, the team behind Bitcoinnect is very bad because it will soon launch ICO to scam investors once again.
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

Regrettable for those who had investments and started recently, in any case leaves the teaching not to invest in this type of platform and on the contrary see serious projects with greater potential

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

A lot of the people who were scammed by Bitconnect are now uniting and taking action against the company
https://www.bitcoinguerrillas.org/

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

Regrettable for those who had investments and started recently, in any case leaves the teaching not to invest in this type of platform and on the contrary see serious projects with greater potential

Exactly. It sounds really too good to be true from the onset with allnthe guarantees of profit. I know personally people who've invested there and lost a considerable amount of money. If its too good to be true, better think twice or thrice about investing. And there's an ico for bitconnect coming out again, anyone wants to lose some? Lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

Yeah, it's the biggest scam after Onecoin. If you are smart enough then you will know that Bitcoinnect is a Ponzi scheme, anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. because one percent of daily profit is too good to be true even in crypto space since the risk of cryptocurrency trading is higher than the stock trading. In my opinion, the team behind Bitcoinnect is very bad because it will soon launch ICO to scam investors once again.
Although it looks like a scam since it started.. so many people lend their money like a blind.
Those who promise you to ROI  365% yearly in $ - are scammers. It simple but useful formula. Smiley
And you should think twice when they talk about 7-levels referral program.

barbersally

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:28:46 AM

Although it looks like a scam since it started.. so many people lend their money like a blind.
Those who promise you to ROI  365% yearly in $ - are scammers. It simple but useful formula. Smiley

I agree with your sensible cums. I mean, I agree with you. In the future, more BitConnect like will come out and people have to be on the alert.

You can be an Oracles ,  Bitconnect is back with BitconnectX .   Get your $   &  Cryptos secure and far of this scammers

https://noticiasbitcoin.io/2018/01/26/bitconnect-demandado-por-inversores-y-lanzando-una-nueva-ico/
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:30:16 AM

Much coin came scam this year be carful
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

I think BitConnect is now one of the biggest scams in history. You knew this company was a scam after watching that BitConnect conference video giving away money left and right like it was floating out of thin air. I heard that there is a class action lawsuit against cryptonick, trevon james, and craigsmith. I hope they get what is coming to them.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:22:18 AM

I agree with your sensible cums. I mean, I agree with you. In the future, more BitConnect like will come out and people have to be on the alert.

Thanks for that shitpost. I hope you didn't pay too much for your account, since you've now ruined it. Oh no wait, you didn't buy it right? You just forgot how to speak English? Time to purge all your 2013 posts before people see that you used to know how to speak English! OMG!

Well OP, you got your answer and you got it with fireworks. Poor Carlos. He'll never be in crypto again... What a shame. WUSU WUSU WUSU WUSUUUUUP?!?!?!?!?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU
Qusena

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

Change your bitconnect coin tokens on a promising new project ponzitust.com at a price 20% higher coinmarketcap. Write here or mail me petrkirilov2018@gmail.com
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

I do not think BitConnect is scam. there are many investors. I heard a lot of your name. I do not know much about BitConnect, but I think it is not scam.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

I do not think BitConnect is scam. there are many investors. I heard a lot of your name. I do not know much about BitConnect, but I think it is not scam.
Stop spamming without knowing what are you saying Smiley. I don't know why you are here while you don't know anything about cryptocurrency Smiley). Bitconnect is the biggest scam ever. It's already collapsed months ago. You still think it's not a scam? As I know Bitonnect founders are being sued because of scamming a lot of money from investors. LOL.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

how the fuck u still tell BitConnect is not scam dude.
are u just try to create shit poster for ur signature ?
and you say u dont know about BCH but tell BCH is not scam.
damn.
well
News

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Qusena

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

Attention! The First decentralized crypto pyramid Ponzi Trust announced the start of an exchange of ponzi tokens to bitconnect coins  with an exchange rate 20% higher than at coinmarketcap.com. You should be hurry! The amount of tokens is strictly limited. Current proposal is valid until 25.04.2018. For detailed information, please send a request to Ponzitrust0398457@gmail.com or send a message to our telegram chat - https://t.me/ponzitrust_en
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Attention! The First decentralized crypto pyramid Ponzi Trust announced the start of an exchange of ponzi tokens to bitconnect coins  with an exchange rate 20% higher than at coinmarketcap.com.
Please take away your ponzi scam site outa here and don't ever thinking to back again. We already know if Bitconect is the ponzi scheme when their price dropped to dust from $300. Many people got screwed because of that.

Stop spamming without knowing what are you saying Smiley. I don't know why you are here while you don't know anything about cryptocurrency Smiley). Bitconnect is the biggest scam ever. It's already collapsed months ago. You still think it's not a scam? As I know Bitonnect founders are being sued because of scamming a lot of money from investors. LOL.

Sadly but he joined on same signature like yours

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

I am very glad that I did not see this grandiose AFER! I think that you have not figured out the first week. Tell me, is there any kind of admission control for ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: