Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can animals mine bitcoin?  (Read 871 times)
Millzp0 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:25:56 AM

for example how many hamsters on wheels do you need to create enough electricity to mine BTC or in general can we put animals into safe physical labor environment to start producing coins..

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8179

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:16:34 AM

I think you've got the wrong idea about mining farms.
espen83

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:22:57 AM

You need atleast a waterbuffalo sized animal to be able to mine bitcoin these days. Preferably an elephant. Hamsters... sheesh, maybe back in 2010.
gbBit

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:36:56 AM

There's a reason people drive cars instead of riding horses.  Animals are very unreliable source of energy which cost more to feed than energy you get out of them.  As long as there's no charge on the human health toll which carbon based fuels cause they'll continue to be the cheapest form of electricity. 
Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:15:21 AM

Haha this is good!   Cheesy  Electric Eels in a whole swimming and a way to extract and store electricity.  Take some pictures of it
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:24:16 AM

for example how many hamsters on wheels do you need to create enough electricity to mine BTC or in general can we put animals into safe physical labor environment to start producing coins..
What the hell are you thinking mate using animals to produce electricity for your mining site, are you serious? You want to used hamster to run on the wheel 24 hrs to sustain the electricity needs of your site. I do not not think this is a good idea animals need to be love and treat as your family not to be a robot like what you thinking.
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

What the hell are you thinking mate using animals to produce electricity for your mining site, are you serious? You want to used hamster to run on the wheel 24 hrs to sustain the electricity needs of your site. I do not not think this is a good idea animals need to be love and treat as your family not to be a robot like what you thinking.

Hahaha this is hilarious! and yes this guy has the wrong idea about mining a bitcoin. Well, You can check on youtube and gather some information from this forum what does Bitcoin Mining really is. You can also check what is really needed in mining a Bitcoin not just electricity.

tharindukw96

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:34:56 PM

Hahaha,  Grin Grin Seriously dude this is hilarious! I think you have the wrong idea about mining a bitcoin.First, you must find what is mining and how it works.Simply search it on youtube.  Smiley Yes, electricity is an essential for mining but you will realize it is not the only fact of mining.
MTHOZ

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

It will probably make you lose money in the end because u can't make an animal run for 24/7 so you need  shift animals like in every 8 hours. This makes you need more animals. In addition to that, you need to supply them with food and food=money so you need to spend money on animals to keep the producing electricity for your miners. At last miners consume a crazy amount of electricity so you need tons of animals.To sum up, it is a very stupid idea and you will end up with torturing animals+lossing money so just go with mains electricity.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN (https://bitvest.io/)
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
getpot

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:37:43 PM

Hamsters would need mining equipment such as a helmet and a pickaxe.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

I think you've got the wrong idea about mining farms.

The best reply ever to such a query Cheesy I think he even has a possible confusion regarding "Ant"miners too.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

Buy the newest HamsterMiner model and you are good to go!  Smiley

Seriously though, what is this thread? I thought I have seen everything, but no.  Cheesy

c-none

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:41:52 PM

Feeding that much hamsters will cost you a lot more than using city electric.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

The title of this thread has given me an idea. Proof of Animal Work -  the new and first  non anthropogenic crypto. Hmmmm...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jamescloudynieze

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:14:24 PM

Lol hahahaha this one is so funny
btoken

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:46:59 PM

good one!
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

Ha-ha-ha! I have just imagined how millions of poor humsters are running. LOL. Hope it was just a joke.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:13:17 AM

It will be more realistic to grow animals by traditional methods and then to process them for sausage. The production of elecricity with the help of hamsters does not make sense.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
WorldBitICO

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:45:19 PM

LOL. Let animals do what they want Smiley
dipjon

Activity: 22