Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 2424 times)
Princa (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:39:55 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:18:35 AM by Princa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:43:01 AM

I wouldn't mind bitcoin forks that test out new technology.  It may be adopted by the main bitcoin chain if it results in significant improvement.  I don't think any will take over bitcoin but may have a future in the altcoin community after this.
redcrystal

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:44:50 AM

I think bubble, but have bought in a little right now to sell at the top of the upswing Smiley
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:56:56 AM

Lol! BTC has gone 7x in 7months and you guys are bitching about bubbles? Yes, BCH wont go up forever, there will be a drop, but it will continue its climb long term and BTC will come down from the top of the mountain.

Savik

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

Lol! BTC has gone 7x in 7months and you guys are bitching about bubbles? Yes, BCH wont go up forever, there will be a drop, but it will continue its climb long term and BTC will come down from the top of the mountain.
I am the only one wishing bitcoin cash to have a fiery death? Bitcoin cash is just a copy clone of real BITCOIN.

Bitcoin Core are the rightful owners of Bitcoin development, and theymos is a true homeboy for Bitcoin.

I dont give a shit about the devs or theymos. I'm sure they are great guys, but the fact is BTC has fallen behind in terms of technology.

Question for those who only support BTC, is there ANYTHING that BTC could do which would make you change your opinion about it?

serian

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:40:39 AM

I don't think so. Miners mine which is most profitable. And for now it is BTC. BTC doesn't scale very well. Transactions getting slower and fee higher.

bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:01:03 AM

I don't think so. Miners mine which is most profitable. And for now it is BTC. BTC doesn't scale very well. Transactions getting slower and fee higher.

Just two days ago SEGWIT2 was declared dead!

Why? Because the 'experts' & bitcoin-core ppl now realize that Satoshi was right, that there is NO way in hell you can herd a bunch of cat's especially 51%, when there are millions of cats in a open desert.

All forks are dead,

WRT to the argument about fee's, slow transactions, ...

Fee's are a problem, but U don't have to pay the fee, and if you just wait until the next block u go into the front of queue,

Slow-transactions, again these are problems of fools, certainly 10 minutes or 2 hours is not bad if your moving $1M USD from a to b, what's the hurry?

WRT to buying coffee, well then use BTC-Z, its a penny coin that is essentially 100% BTC with equihash (GPU),

I think BTC will continue to be a 'rich mans' coin, no way in hell the average joe can own a coin, no more than the average joe can own an ounce of gold,

The average american don't have $500 USD in the bank, who in the hell is fooling who here?

NO BTC fork will ever get the 51% consensus, the writing is on the wall.

New Forks, or clones have to be VERY GOOD in order to surpass BTC, very good.

PPL forget these debates are not new, back in the 1990's or 1980's with PC's it was first that mattered, and best, and fastest, you had to be one of the three to be a king,

Same now BTC was first, and there they will stay, as for next tier u must be "BEST" who that be? Fastest again, as all is just a cheap clone, ...

I think 2nd gen BTC will come from somebody who rolls a new block-chain paradigm from scratch and resolves all the problems,

For now BTC will be the MODEL-T, perhaps it will have a 20+ year life, ... who knows, most likely it will become the rich mans gold,

Missing for most people is 'privacy', only they say Monero offers privacy, but it doesn't, thus IMHO the next COIN for the rich will be ...

1.) Fast
2.) Best
3.) Privacy, nobody knows, no public ledger, nobody knows whos rich
4.) untouchable by GOV, not even the NSA can break

Doing 1-4 above will require a team of people who are not sucking NSA cock, or being spoon fed by CIA, or MOSSAD.

Almost all coin including BITCOIN is uncomfortably too close to NSA, same for Monero and its questionable choice of EDSCA integers

IMHO the next BTC will come from some kid in Mexico or Laos, on his PC running his GPU, and he'll develop an ALGO that satisfy's 1-4

The problem with all coin to date, is that it all has vested interest by the "Powers that Be"

Take BITCOIN-GOLD, just a worthless piece of shit, but being pumped by richest guys in china, russia, and bulgaria, ... go figure; None of these are giving the little people what they need & want.

Once again, lets remind all of Satoshi's Vision.

1.) Free banking for all on earth

2.) little to no fee

3.) no transaction cost

4.) anonymous, nobody knows who has money and where

5.) no theft, nobody can steal your money

All governments on earth are organized criminals intent on robbing the sheep, thus the GUYS/GALS to who satisfy the needs of the sheep will NOT come from the status-quo educated elite.
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:06:56 AM

Seems like it is in full pump and dump mode.  All the alt coins are down and it is up.  Not a lot of new money coming into the crypto space.  Just moving around.  In chasing the most popular crypto of the day you end up buying at the top.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:41 AM

The ICO of BitcoinCash was successful thats why the price is getting doubled time by time,the miners are adopting BCH from BTC.

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:13:25 AM

The ICO of BitcoinCash was successful thats why the price is getting doubled time by time,the miners are adopting BCH from BTC.

ICO?

Do you know what are you talking about?
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

ico? wtf, are you high? bitcoincash doesnt have an ico.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:38:41 AM

Looks like a classic case of pump and dump. Whales have finished playing with bitcoin so they are now doing it with bitcoin cash. Market manipulation and good for investors if you time it right, but it will be dumped so watch daily and get ready to dump.

sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:46:28 AM

Bitcoin cash is not scam, of course. But it's not a bitcoin at the same time. Because of forking, people are transferred to bitcoincash because they will get free token. Everyone likes the free product, lol. After forking, everything will be back to its old point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

Just had a shock when I saw the chart. I think the supporters of segwit2x are now supporting bcash since the fork is cancelled.

alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:15:53 AM

I did'nt change my mind about bitcoin cash
I absolutely don't believe and never invest my money
We should'nt believed from the very beginning.

3x2-2

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:19:19 AM

There are better alternatives, i still dont understand why people invest in that sh**, if you want to invest then atleast invest in a better tech.
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:21:17 AM

i think that bitcoin whales and miners are preparing a massive abandon of BTC.

they will jump in BCH and it will skyrocket!
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:36:54 AM

It'll be interesting to see if some subset of miners ends up mining the 2x chain, further drawing hashrate away from BTC (as the bitcoin2x.org site states). That seems unlikely, but Bitmain is certainly capable of playing games with the hash distribution. A lot of people shrug it off, but I think the recent spam attacks with sustained high fees are having some effect on investors.

Anyway, I'm selling my BCH into this rise..... just sold at $1040-1050. The chart looks really healthy, but there was massive volume today. I'm expecting a correction (which would coincide with a healthy bounce in BTC).

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:43:17 AM

I think Bitcoin cash is a shitcoin that is using bitcoin's name to make it rise further. I think the rise is just a trap, do not buy into the trap. I
already sold all my Bcash for BTC because Bcash is trying to undermine bitcoin.
It's just an altcoin taking advantage of bitcoin, who keeps on dreaming to take over bitcoin very soon which won't be happening anytime. The price is also just a bubble which will shatter(burst) like its dream.
Lol. There was no ICO for BitcoinCash. It was created from a fork. Use google before you type shits about the things you don't know.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

It'll be interesting to see if some subset of miners ends up mining the 2x chain, further drawing hashrate away from BTC (as the bitcoin2x.org site states). That seems unlikely, but Bitmain is certainly capable of playing games with the hash distribution. A lot of people shrug it off, but I think the recent spam attacks with sustained high fees are having some effect on investors.

Anyway, I'm selling my BCH into this rise..... just sold at $1040-1050. The chart looks really healthy, but there was massive volume today. I'm expecting a correction (which would coincide with a healthy bounce in BTC).

There isn't going to be a 2x chain - that bitcoin2x site is fake.

Regarding bitcoincash - the previous ATH was about 0.21btc - so I think they're aiming to go past that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print