Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥ANGEL TOKEN ICO IS OVER 🔥THANK YOU TO OUR 400+ INVESTORS!  (Read 50841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:06:44 PM

almost too good to be true. that's all i\m saying!

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:08:17 PM

This is something that I am definitely interested in investing.
I agree with you but only good project is not enough.It must have good implementaion as well
d3vnull

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:14:53 PM

Hi

Small thing to fix : François by Français

François is a first name, Français mean French language

LLec (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:35:26 PM

Hi

Small thing to fix : François by Français

François is a first name, Français mean French language

Thanks Smiley, fixing it now!
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:08:45 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 12:19:07 AM by DARKANGEL6415

I have followed this project and I think it looks like a great opportunity.

I really think you will be able to make a lot from pumping small altcoins and I want to be part of that!  Grin

I am 100% for sure going to invest but I have one important question.

What happens if you only raise 5% or 10% of the total 31150 Eth that you have set as your hard-cap?

We will be happy to have you on board, and let me answer your question! Smiley

If we only raise 5% or 10% then that's what we will run with.

It is important that you understand that we are already operating this type of trading profitably by ourselves, without any external investors.

The idea behind this ICO is to be able to "take things to the next level", and the more we raise the higher that level will be.

Let me give you a couple of examples.

1. The more trading capital you have the more you are able to "control the exchange market" in a smaller size coin.

When you hold a substantial stake in a fairly low volume coin and you also have a large amount of capital available, you have a lot of "power" in the market. This is especially true when you are in direct contact with other major stakeholders in this coin...

The more Ethereum we raise the larger size coins we will be able to "work with" from this point of view.

2. In the past we have more or less acted as passive investors in the positions we have taken.

The more Ethereum we raise during the ICO the more resources we will be able to commit towards actually working with the founders and communities of the coins we invest in to improve them. Let's consider this "the Angel Investor" part of the operation.

With only a small amount of Ethereum raise this part of the operation will be more limited, and we will have to choose our investments more carefully to make sure that we can actually provide the resources they need to succeed in the marketplace.

3. The fewer investors we have the less "community power" we will have.

What I mean here is that we strongly believe in the idea that "more brains are better than a few" when it comes to certain types of jobs.  

We have a very clear plan for how we want to "use" the community for everyone's benefit, but with each person only needing to take on what we refer to as "micro tasks". This relates both to investment research before we make investments, and also later on, creating awareness and helping our investments reach a larger market share.

This is what we refer to as "Investment Crowd Intelligence" in the white paper.

Apart from this we also believe that the more active investors we have bringing forward potential investments and ideas the better it will be for us all as all.  Smiley

That is a great detailed analysis of how it will work. So when you word it like that it makes me think more in terms average investors think of. I can now describe it as a basket of crypto stocks like efts, trying to get the best return with the lowest fees and risk exposure. I know thats not best wording about risk in crypto currencies lol.

P.s. on a side note are you all doing anything like on facebook or telegram to join. I know you had said a project was coming up and updated sign up to join.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
namjar

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:48:38 AM

The first thing that i have to say about this ico, is that i loved the way that you created the video, or maybe that one who you hired it to create it, has incredible skills, because it is awesome.
You are saying that the blockchain technology is here to stay, and that the whole market is followed by pure speculations and other things, you are right with that, and i think that those are the most important facts about why the initial coin offerings have been so succesfull during the last few months.

I must ask to you, how much ethereum is the minimum contribution? i have read the first page, and the first replies of LLec and i have not seen the minimum contribution.

I have seen a lot of people complaining about the anonomity in this project, and i must say that i was a little bit concerned about the team, and their faces when i just saw this project.
But just think about it, there have been a lot of projects who have been succesfull, and they did not even said who they were.
Maybe a guy with 15 years old decide to create an innovative ico who raises more than 15 million dollars and starts a new era on the blockchain, but if you knew that he was 15 years old, would you invest in his project? i bet 100 dollars that you wouldn't.
Maybe your anonimity is playing a big role in here, you are trying to be anon, and that is one of the main reasons of why bitcoin, altcoins, and so many other coins including the whole blockchain has been created, because we dont want to be exposed.

All those people who are complaining about it, is because they have some kind of stereotypes about ico's , and you are only following the facts of other people.

When i first saw this coin, i thought that i was a joke, i dont know why did i, but then i started to read the ANN thread and i knew that it was not a joke, maybe it is one of the most organized ico's that i have ever seen, because you have the full team here answering, and you seem to be very proffesional by the way that you are answering questions and paying a lot of attention to the whole community. And it really seems that you are investing a lot of money and effort in order to create a big marketing campaign (and that is the first thing that someone sees before investing into a project)

Plus, you are only taking 8 millions of angel coins from the total supply, and that is a good thing because you are not taking the full control of the market.
It is a big amount of money if your project has a succesfull ico, but you dont have the rights to fuck off the whole price by dumping those coins, i have seen projects who are claiming more than 20% of the total supply in order to fullfill their pockets and be able to pump/dump the price of his altcoin as much as they want to.

If there are any details about in which exchanges are you going to list this coin, then i would glad to hear about your proposals (anyway, if it is a succesfull project, then it will be listed in every exchange that you really want to, so it is not a problem at all)

I am going to be paying a lot of attention to this project, i am gonna be one of your early investors because you guys, really convinced me about this project.
Maybe i would not invest a lot of money, because i dont have a huge budget at the moment, but i am going to invest in here anyway.

If you have some time, please reply to my previous post, it has not been replied.

The questions are now marked on Bold

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:23:20 AM

But if early investors will have 690% ROI won't they just then dump their cheaply bought coins on the market to realize a 5X or 6X gain, thus tanking the price as usual?
d3vnull

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:41:00 AM

If you succeed in hacking or breaking our smart contract you will be rewarded with up to 15 ETH, and we pay out for smaller bugs as well.

Do you also reward for any CVE regarding your web application / server... ?

As I understand, angelinvestors.io want to be anonymous regarding their dev/team... If I found breach that reveal the information of one or more of your team, do you pay for it too ?

Thanks,
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:31:59 AM

But if early investors will have 690% ROI won't they just then dump their cheaply bought coins on the market to realize a 5X or 6X gain, thus tanking the price as usual?

Yes, it is quite likely that some early ICO investors will take advantage of the generous bonus structure for the early investors, purely to flip them for a quick 5x or 6x gain on the exchanges as you suggest.

However, what we don't think you will see is the price tanking as a result of this, (and even if it does we expect that to be short lived).

Let me explain why...

Every investor who decides to come on board and invest in this project during the ICO has a Guaranteed Investor Protection that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for them to lose more than 20% of their Ether investment before March 7th, 2018, because they can simply refund instead if they risked losing more from a lower exchange rate price.

Now let's assume a worst-case-scenario.

1. A large investor comes in early to take advantage of the generous bonus and gets a lot of extra bonus tokens. Immediately after the ICO is over he goes on to the exchanges and dumps his newly acquired Angel Tokens for a tidy profit of 500% or something similar.

2. As a result the price of Angel Tokens start to drop...let's assume it drops by 35%.

3. Now, as an ICO investor you know for a FACT that you can at any time, instantly and automatically, get 80% of the your Ether investment back by simply returning your tokens to our smart contract address until March 7th, 2018.

4. Would you rather return your tokens for a refund with a 20% loss or would you rather sell them on the exchange with a 35% loss?

We think the answer is obvious!  Smiley

In this sort of situation it doesn't make ANY SENSE for ICO investors to sell their Angel Tokens on an exchange with a bigger loss than 20%, because they already HAVE that as a built in guarantee in the smart contract. A guarantee that they can execute it INSTANTLY and AUTOMATICALLY themselves, without asking anyone's approval or permission, or checking that there is enough funds in the Angel Token Central Bank.

80% of their Ether investment is secured in that smart contract, and they can view it themselves on the blockchain at any time to see it is still there, and they can get it back instantly at any point they so desire up until March 7th 2018.

So my point is this.

The ICO investors are already PROTECTED from any "tanking" of the price of more than 20%, so the only time it makes sense for ICO investors to sell their Angel Tokens on an exchange before March 7th, 2018 is to do so with a profit, not if the price "tanks" as you suggest.

We are also very interested in seeing how this kind of unique Guaranteed Investor Protection that we offer will affect the price on the exchanges, but we don't think it will have a negative impact...rather the opposite. Wink

If you succeed in hacking or breaking our smart contract you will be rewarded with up to 15 ETH, and we pay out for smaller bugs as well.

Do you also reward for any CVE regarding your web application / server... ?

As I understand, angelinvestors.io want to be anonymous regarding their dev/team... If I found breach that reveal the information of one or more of your team, do you pay for it too ?

Thanks,

Both the Angel Token Official Code Audit and the Bug Hunt are nearing their conclusions, and no, the website was not included in the bug hunt.

However, if you think you have spotted some vulnerability or potential breach in our website that could be damaging to us in any way, please do reach out to us. If it is indeed something that concerns us and a valid issue we will make sure that you get some sort of reward.  Wink

Just a point on anonymity though, because I think you may have misunderstood what we mean with it.

We are not trying to "hide" from investors or the public at any cost!

We even use our first names when chatting with investors in Slack, on the website or in other places. Cheesy

We are normal people and we have to provide various kinds of documents like everyone else when we trade on exchanges or open accounts in various places etc.

We are not criminals that are trying to hide from anyone...

That is NOT what our semi-anonymous ICO is all about.  Smiley

I explained this in an earlier post that I will quote from here below a bit. Both our reasoning for this and what levels we go to.

There is a vast difference in trying to hide your identity at any cost from anyone, and flashing your name and credentials, business contacts, home address and other revealing information on a public "Team Page" for any lazy government investigator in any country to see.

As I said in an earlier post...

There has been several question on this now, and I want to comment on the issue of personally identifying the team members, and why we have chosen not to do this, or at least not at this stage.

1. First of all let's clarify that there have been many successful ICOs and projects launched with anonymous teams, so we are hardly breaking new ground here.

2. As we have said before, we would like our proposal to speak for itself, and we do not believe that revealing our identities would add any significant value to this proposal.

3. We believe that a person’s name guarantees nothing, (at least not unless it is a very well-known person within his field), and in the fast-changing and largely unregulated environment in which cryptocurrencies and assets currently exist we see few benefits for either the investors, or the founders, to fully divulge their identities.

You have full access to the team through various channels, including here and on Slack http://angelinvestors.io/slack. We only use our first names, but you can ask us anything you want, and we will do our best to answer you.

4. For those of you that have invested in other ICOs that pay dividends, (in Ether or otherwise), you should also consider the fact that anything centralized, (i.e. the people behind the ICO are easy to go after), is much more likely to be tied up in legal battles and/or have "difficulties" meeting old or new compliance regulations.

These legal situations may at times prove to be directly harmful and dangerous, not only to the founding team members, but also to the investors. They may also hinder the team from being able to always act in the best interest, (i.e. most profitable) for their token holders.

Various governments around the world use force and threat of violence (i.e. prison), often in an almost arbitrary manner. They go after certain companies and people, and sometimes imprison them to "set an example", even if there are no victims and no crime has taken place.

When you offer something like an ICO to an almost worldwide audience it is easy to fall foul of some regulation somewhere...

We are doing everything we can to avoid legal trouble of any sort, and to make sure that we don't breach any regulation that we are aware of. That includes not allowing investors from those countries that have made it clear that token sales and ICOs could be considered securities in their jurisdiction to take part in the ICO.

However, since new laws and regulations constantly come into place in various parts of the world we feel that staying at least "semi-anonymous" may give us (and all other Angel Token holders!) another small safeguard for the future.

If were to do anything truly criminal, like stealing the 20% of the funds we raise during the ICO as "the newbie wodan11" suggested above, our anonymity here certainly won't protect us from law enforcement.

This is more about not making ourselves "the easiest target in the forest"...

jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:40:33 AM

putting on my  watch list
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:59:32 AM

I think I have read everything on you website, in your white paper and here on the forum now, and everything you guys say makes perfect sense!

I so hope this ICO takes off and becomes a real success, (as long as I still get the best bonus of course! Cheesy), because there’s real value to be had from backing up an undervalued altcoin and helping it thrive. There are many great coins that are almost forgotten due to poor marketing or some other relatively minor problem.

There is literally Billions to made by investing in and bringing some of these great but forgotten coins back to glory!

I also love the idea of being part of the angel token private investor community, and knowing ahead of everyone else which coin is going to rise in price in the coming weeks and months. Wink

I am going to sell everything and accumulate as much eth as I can in the next few days to take part in this ICO in a big way, because I think it will be a huge success, and in this project I get to be a part of making it a success too!
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

some red flags push me out
- anonymous team (people that already made millions according to the website, and now need to run an ICO ?, why ?)
- big rush for the early sell with that big bonuses, creating FOMO in the investor + this ANN is just a few days old....
- the reasons for creating a token seems not clear at all for me, can´t see at all the "use case"... businnes angels clubs already operate just in fia or eth/btc directly.

I´ll keep and eye on it, if the project gets released and proves to be legit and alive in some months, i might jump in at a more advanced stage
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:32:13 PM

This is a very interesting project. I advise everyone to read the white paper. This could be very big very soon, could even get as big as BitConnect.
dautuico

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

How can I add this Token to Myetherwallet ?
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:28:54 AM

2. That URL was a mistake and I appreciate you  pointing it out. I would also appreciate if you could edit and remove that quote from your question so no one goes to the wrong website and finds the wrong Ethereum address there...

The ONLY domain name that will be used during the ICO is https://angelinvestors.io/ and that is also where the correct Ethereum address where to send Ether to will be displayed.

The second link to https://angelinvestors.io/invest/ has some videos and more information on how to get Ether and wallets etc.

Got it, I just edited and deleted the wrong address.

You have a good eye for detail and I really hope we get a chance to welcome you on board as on of the investors in the Angel Token ICO. I am sure you will be a great asset in the private investment community.  Smiley

You can count on that!. Grin
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:47:57 AM

On minute 5:08 of this video they explain how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=308&v=OUlWTjJ4ufQ
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

I'm exiting with your road map. Both short and full version!

I should go to update my cv since the first one-cell started to improve itself till became me XX century.
Very interesting and long story by the way. But will it help you if you want to hire me?

Hope to see faces of the team. Better on video.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
dautuico

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

On minute 5:08 of this video they explain how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=308&v=OUlWTjJ4ufQ
But I can not see Decimal, symbol .v.v. in https://angelinvestors.io/invest/
LLec (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

- anonymous team (people that already made millions according to the website, and now need to run an ICO ?, why ?)
- big rush for the early sell with that big bonuses, creating FOMO in the investor + this ANN is just a few days old....
- the reasons for creating a token seems not clear at all for me, can´t see at all the "use case"... businnes angels clubs already operate just in fia or eth/btc directly.

I´ll keep and eye on it, if the project gets released and proves to be legit and alive in some months, i might jump in at a more advanced stage

Thank you for your questions/comments, we welcome all types of questions as long as they are original and not things that have been repeated and answered several times in this thread already.  Smiley

The team question and why we have chosen to stay semi-anonymous is one that has already been answered numerous times here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg24381667#msg24381667 and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg24863632#msg24863632  and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg25057118#msg25057118

However, I want to address your other questions/concerns.

- (people that already made millions according to the website, and now need to run an ICO ?, why ?)

Yes, since the early 2000s we have as a team operated a very successful marketing business that have generated several million dollars in net profits. (For complete transparency I should point out that the majority of those large profits came from the years up until around 2011/2012 or so. We still operate successfully, but business is nowhere near what it was 5 years ago.)

Although we made our first Bitcoin investments in 2011 we are not massively wealthy Bitcoin multi-millionaires. We had a substantial amount of Bitcoins stolen from one of the early exchanges, and we also sold off a large chunk the first time Bitcoin crossed $1000, (yes it is not one of the trading decisions we are most proud of today!  Roll Eyes Cheesy).

Our mining operations in 2014 were more on a "hobby level" than a professional operation. In total I think we generated the equivalent of 22-24 Bitcoins from all of our combined mining rigs, and once you accounted for equipment and electricity it was only marginally profitable if you discount the rise in price of Bitcoin, (compared to buying coins at the current rate).

- big rush for the early sell with that big bonuses, creating FOMO in the investor

There is no "big rush for an early sell with the big bonuses".

We have explained this earlier as well, but let me try again.

We believe that the current system under which most ICOs operate is kinda "broken", and we wanted to try something new...

Most ICOs see the vast majority of investments come in on Day 1 and then a rush on the last day of the ICO.

This just doesn't seem right to us.

What we are doing is rewarding investors with bigger bonuses the earlier they get involved, on a sliding scale in relation to the overall investment in the ICO.

We believe this is a fair way to reward risk taking.

If you are interested in investing in our ICO feel free to wait until the last day, just understand that it is going to cost you in terms of smaller bonuses that are instead rewarded to those who choose to invest ahead of you.

With the way our sliding scale bonus system works, (please see the white paper for exact details), it is a gradual decline in bonuses from the first million tokens sold until the last, and with very generous bonuses for the first several million tokens sold.

This has nothing to do with creating FOMO, because everyone is aware of the rules and how everything works BEFORE the ICO starts.

Investors are then free to choose their own entry point and willingness to accept risk, but the earlier they get involved the higher the bonus.

We believe this in combination with our Guaranteed 80% Instant And Automatic Investor Refund through our Ethereum smart contract is the way most ICOs will operate in the future.

It is fair to all investors, and just like with Bitcoin or any other coin, the earlier you decide to get in the more profit you will make.

Since most teams don't need 100% of the funds raised on Day 1 there is no real reason for most ICO teams to hold onto vast amounts of investor funds from Day 1, especially when those funds are not efficiently deployed in the market.

Our smart contract significantly reduces the downside risk for all investors, by allowing the investors to "be in control" of 80% of their investment (and claim it back if they wish for any reason) until the day it is actually needed.

+ this ANN is just a few days old....

1. This ANN is almost 2 weeks old by now.

2. We have been actively working on this project since June of this year, but yes the announcement was only published when we knew we were ready to launch shortly. What is wrong with that?  Huh

3. During the past 2 weeks we have published the source code for our smart contract on Github, ran a public bug hunt and gone through an official audit of the smart contract with a 3rd party Solidity expert coder.

Then I am afraid that you have completely missed the main purpose of this ICO and what it is we are trying to do.

One potential investor in our Slack channel yesterday described our project as a "crypto-incubator", (a bit like Y Combinator), for "sleeping and forgotten altcoins with huge potential".

We think that is a very accurate description. Smiley

The main purpose of Angel Token is to create long term wealth for its token holders, by building up a portfolio of small to medium size altcoins, as well as to pay regular dividends in Ether to its token holders.

As we have explained in our white paper we are not just a "passive portfolio" holder like most crypto funds, but rather an active one.

We will invest in low to medium marketcap altcoins that have a good coin and a solid foundation, but that may be lacking in one or several areas.

That could be anything from a lack of funds to hire a full-time developer to work on the coin, to a lack of marketing skills, to something as simple as missing nodes/mining power, or a broken wallet.

We will work TOGETHER with the founders, community and other large stake holders of those coins to try and help them succeed, both in terms of awareness, adoption rate and to raise their market caps.

We wil be doing these investments after thorough research and discussions inside the Angel Token Private Investment Community, where everyone on the inside will hold a significant amount of Angel Tokens (minimum is 10,000). This way everyone's goals will be aligned, (with the main goal obviously being to increase portfolio value and dividend payments to Angel Token holders), and we will all work together achieve those goals.

We do not wish to try to "convince" anyone who feels this is "too risky" at the moment, and we will happily welcome you at a later stage, if at that point you would choose to invest.

However, we would like to remind everyone that ONLY those investors who purchase Angel Tokens via the ICO, by sending Ether to our smart contract address, are covered by our Guaranteed Investor Protection which assures that they CAN NEVER lose more than 20% of their investment before March 7th 2018.[/u]

If you choose to buy Angel Tokens on an open exchange at a later time, there is no downside protection should the price at any time go against you.

We hope this answers your questions and clarifies a few things. Smiley

ADDED: We try to keep this Announcement thread useful for potential investors, so please do NOT ask repetitive questions that have already been answered numerous times in this thread, regardless if they are about bounties or anything else, they will be deleted. Please read the thread and our answers before posting and make sure you are asking something original. Thank you!  Smiley

dgale3952coin

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

I don't know much about smark contracts.. How are we as investors going to be able to execute the smart contract to redeem 80% of our capital back?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: