Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO  (Read 543 times)
gayan777 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:10:45 AM

I think invest NEO coin my capital half bulk ,plz comment your decide ?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:12:06 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 03:26:54 AM by mjglqw

Investing half of your captial on NEO is definitely risky in my opinion. If I were to invest half of my capital, it would only be on bitcoin.

At the end of the day though, it's YOUR money. Do your own research; if you think NEO is a good investment, then go ahead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

I think you made a Great choice investing on NEO , the question that I'm just asking is why is NEO is the only crypto that didn't fall down as almost all the cryptos ranked on the top 100 of the market . Did some one have the explanation of this phenomenal resistance of NEO against the last TSONAMI .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
4luxon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

IGT - NEW exchange with Fiat in Future

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

I think that Neo is the second Ethereum. And as we know the Chinese are very well able to forge and even exceed the competitors. I already bought NEO and aims to keep them 1 year. If Neo will be smart contracts can outperform Ethereum. If you want to invest , do it wisely.

Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

I think NEO could have the potential to become as strong as ethereum and the big support in this still early phase is awesome. As for me this is a hot long-term coin.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

I believe in the future of NEO, but just remember NEO is highly controlled by the whims of the Chinese government.  If someone gets into an argument with their wife and wants to feel strong and powerful... they simply tell the media they're thinking about banning ICO's.  Boom... huge decline.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
InvictusManeo

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

Gemstra - The Future of Social Selling

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

Neo Dex will pump Neo prices. You will get altcoins with NEO and you can join ICOs with DEx

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

I believe in the future of NEO, but just remember NEO is highly controlled by the whims of the Chinese government.  If someone gets into an argument with their wife and wants to feel strong and powerful... they simply tell the media they're thinking about banning ICO's.  Boom... huge decline.

It's the big worry with NEO, it's kind of like a play thing for China, they will protect it and it can benefit from that but if they decide they are tired with it then NEO is one of the crypto's they can destroy. They can greatly harm the others but they can kill NEO.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:40:44 AM

I think that Neo is the second Ethereum. And as we know the Chinese are very well able to forge and even exceed the competitors. I already bought NEO and aims to keep them 1 year. If Neo will be smart contracts can outperform Ethereum. If you want to invest , do it wisely.

Trouble with ETH is just like BTC and it will not scale which any two bid software developer knew from day one.

I know nothing much about playing markets (I ADMIT IT) but ETH i think is a good investment because it
earns "gas" by hosting other alt-coins but really us tech freaks need a replacement and NEO will receive
my attention because it has cropped up several time now on my radar.

oh yes, Bitcoin Lightning Network is a collection of mini banks, forget the propaganda they feed you here
because it will NOT turn Bitcoin into a racing machine but depending on how it is used (subject to banking fees)
it will only speed Bitcoin up by a factor between 5-10 times it slow speed of just 7 transactions per second today.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:40:43 AM

The point is NEO has proven over time that it is a worthwhile portfolio for investment,right from when the ban in china caused its prices to slump till now.I have no doubt that it will be a hot cake this year especially given some of the problems ethereum encounters during on peak usage days.So this is worth your dime

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:35:30 AM

Chinees will not ban their won products for sure. They always want to use their won products instead of using the USA and European products. They don't use facebook and WhatsApp but they have their own alternative for these things similarly they may stop using ETH for the ICO's but in the long run, they may prefer to use NEO so it will be a big boost to NEO. I suggest better to invest some money but don't put 50% in one product.
Stanislav83

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:06:21 AM

Neo is a definitely really good platform ,maybe in the future could even move ETH from second line. But I wouldn't invest everything in one coin ,even sush good as NEO. Just my opinion.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

I think it has 2 sides, 1 is so risky and 1 is so profitable.
Because if China support this NEO, I think the goverment can manipulate the market for their own benefit.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

I think invest NEO coin my capital half bulk ,plz comment your decide ?
That is a right decision. NEO has been dubbed "ETH China", and will soon have coin in NEO. So this is a good time to buy NEO
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

Investing half of my money in NEO I feel a lot of risk. If I make such an investment, I am sure to invest half of the money in bitcoin, although many people think that NEO may become as powerful as etheric, but bitcoin is stronger than ETH!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Neo also has something big and some news' give confirmation for Neo that it will be a counted coin. And hope you will be sure of it too.

AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

The whole problem is that NEO is a purely Chinese coin. And now in China, the best times for the crypto currency have come. It's just my opinion and I'll just watch him.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

I think if you invest half the capital, it's too much. Invest a maximum of 30%. And it seems to me a perspective currency and I think it will grow a lot in a short time. It may have a history of growth, like etherum. But considering the neo of the Chinese, I would not invest more than 30% of my budget and I will not do it ... The Chinese are strange and their interests.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

The whole problem is that NEO is a purely Chinese coin. And now in China, the best times for the crypto currency have come. It's just my opinion and I'll just watch him.
In spite of the Chinese Regulation crackdown NEO is doing well right now, and a good thing that it is is premined and not a currency, I can assume that a lot of people and companies will buy it whey they  realize the value of it and Gas divided, but would still stick to bitcoin. I'll go and watch this coin but would never interested with this kind of currency.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

Yesterday I spoke at meetup with an engineer of block and smart contracts. The engineer spoke positively about the technical part of the development of the blockchain neo. I decided to invest part of the funds in neo.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: