Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any Bitcointalk API ?  (Read 513 times)
bismillahi (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:50 AM

I really want to make some application that can connect the bitcointalk forum, but is there any api for bitcointalk to get the JSON data of list forum , or details user.

I have been read this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154131.0 ( Unofficial Bitcoin Talk Forums API )

but it  seem 500 Server Error. Thanks
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:08:07 AM

That API you linked to seems to be 4 years old. It could be a good exercise in learning how to scrape webpages if you want to try it. I would suggest using whatever server side flavor of jQuery is available in your language.
bismillahi (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:53:57 AM

That API you linked to seems to be 4 years old. It could be a good exercise in learning how to scrape webpages if you want to try it. I would suggest using whatever server side flavor of jQuery is available in your language.
Thanks for your answer, yes, i love to learn code, if i have much time i want to create api for this forum, maybe usefull for airdrop distribution Wink
Greyfox127a

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

were you able to put together an API ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: