Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of Bitcoin rocketed in a very short way?  (Read 171 times)
lupinvn (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:56:10 AM

Lets look at the blockchain's chart of bitcoin.

In just about 01 year recently, bitcoin price has had its "crazy" increased. If its an altcoin with small volume, I can easily understand and accept that price could be x10 x20 times because they don't need much money to pump. But this is bitcoin, which has a very large volume at the time before It's went up.
Some reason could be from news, but with that such amount of money, I think its not just because of good news of bitcoin, maybe something else.

So this topic is for newbie and profession to discuss about that. Is this a balloon of bitcoin price and going to explode? anything else that make the price going up like that? What peak do you predict for the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017? (10 months ago, I predicted bitcoin will peak at 5000$ this year, and ofcourse, that was just for fun but now its 50% more than my prediction!!)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: