Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoins have best prospect going into December?  (Read 251 times)
cryptoteddy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:54 AM

So,  I've been observing quite a number of altcoins dropping coming out these days. Many of them definitely have no long term plans and just want to make some money and pack. That does not mean none of them has futuristic plans. But it is very difficult to know which is which.

So guys, what are the coins you think show the best prospects that you would love to acquire and hold as we approach December..?

What facts about them make you feel they will stand the test of time?

All your opinions are welcome thanks.
sherm77

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

I would watch the Linx coin.  Devs hard at work and will roll out to the electronic music fan base by Christmas.  Coin is on the exchange (5 right now) and sells for $.07 - mining is active on the official pool (pool.mylinx.io) and on zpool.ca to name a few.  Once the user apps & vendors start using the coin, the price should go up considerably.  On the ANN page, you can see the Slack & Telegram channel.  Both are active, the Devs are on the Slack channel.  I'm actively mining and buying the coin and will continue.  I believe it's at a bottom right now, so perhaps a good time to get in.
cryptoteddy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

I would watch the Linx coin.  Devs hard at work and will roll out to the electronic music fan base by Christmas.  Coin is on the exchange (5 right now) and sells for $.07 - mining is active on the official pool (pool.mylinx.io) and on zpool.ca to name a few.  Once the user apps & vendors start using the coin, the price should go up considerably.  On the ANN page, you can see the Slack & Telegram
channel.  Both are active, the Devs are on the Slack channel.  I'm actively mining and buying the coin and will continue.  I believe it's at a bottom right now, so perhaps a good time to get in.

Let me go check it out. Sounds cool though and if I find it cool, I should invest then. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: