Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lend $200 of BTC*Revised*  (Read 1191 times)
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:36:18 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 11:20:36 PM by Bitcoiner333

What do you need it for:OK I need 1.9BTC for one purachse on bitmit,as you would to like to know what I was buying
When can you pay back and how much? I will pay $215 back and I can pay back Next week
How can you pay?:I can pay in Cash or Moneypak or the way you want too
Ok so far so good what is your collateral?I can give you my Blujay account to hold onto AND  my ebay account
Where can I contact you?I will provide you with my Email and a phone number
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 03:49:51 AM

Ok where to start?I first came to this site with a Visa people thought I was a scammer so I left that was $128 on it that got scammed and stolen THEN I finally Try starting a Business on paypal account I tried to sell it on here(I shouldve said it was pending money)So I verfied the account then I add $300 plus the $200 on it so over $600 Then hours later my account gets frozen for no reason,after I changed the name with Bitcoin in it then my Bitmit account closes.I am wasting money trying to do a simple task of trading BTC now I am asking for a loan of 1.9 I can pay in 2 weeks as Im getting payed $300-450 by then.

You will need to provide collateral worth at least $250.

If you don't have it, you don't get the loan.  Sorry.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 04:04:09 AM

Ok I how about The interest goes up by 10% up every day after when Im supposed to pay?And what kind of payment are you looking for I can do Visa and Cash but its up to you really.

Thanks for the PM but all the interest in the world means nothing if you don't repay.  Collateral ensures you will pay back and that is what the lenders want.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:07:27 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 05:29:29 AM by Bitcoiner333

Ok Anybody who is willing to loan me 1.9 I can give you my email and my address for collateral PM me for info then I can give you my BTC address.I will give my name too WHAT is this going to take im trying to be a legit I mean I can pay in 2 weeks This is going to be my account I will be doing alot of trading so I will need postive rep. to do so.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:32:04 AM

Good luck on your business.
But I think as a new bitcoiner like me you will have to provide some stuff that is worth more than the bitcoins you trying to lend.
Something like a valuable domain anything the seller can feel satisfied about it Smiley.

Regards
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:39:35 AM

Maybe Can I give them The Paypal account and the Visa card even tho the Paypal is frozen?And the Visa Im still trying to work things out with them?I mean once it gets refunded it will have $128 that could help with the loan,so I can give them those to things if somebody wants to loan me I mean 1.9BTC minus the card and paypal I wouldnt even have that much left to pay
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:17:04 AM

Sorry for double post but Now I will give the Visa and paypal and my email plus my address so All of those things can make sure Im not a scammer..
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:36:07 AM

a frozen paypal account and a visa with no funds cannot be liquidated easy and so are worthless as collateral... an fake id costs ~$30 on the black market...

Im sorry for you in case you really have honest intentions but dont blame us, blame those scammers who came here with similar stories and no collateral and riped people off with several millions of USD stolen...
Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:08:17 PM

a frozen paypal account and a visa with no funds cannot be liquidated easy and so are worthless as collateral... an fake id costs ~$30 on the black market...

Im sorry for you in case you really have honest intentions but dont blame us, blame those scammers who came here with similar stories and no collateral and riped people off with several millions of USD stolen...

I can provide my photo id along with my own photo with any documents someone needs.
Yet I didn't get a 0.01 chance to join bitcoin business.

I understand how scammers make everyone fear nowadays but,they really managed to guide you to a world where nobody will believe anyone anymore.

This world isn't getting much better sadly :/
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:12:43 PM

I can provide my photo id along with my own photo with any documents someone needs.

I understand how scammers make everyone fear nowadays but,they really managed to guide you to a world where nobody will believe anyone anymore.

ids and addresses are not valuable collateral. you could have stolen anybodys street address from the phone book and their phone number and link their facebook account. you have to provide collateral if you want a loan.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:24:56 PM

ids and addresses are not valuable collateral. you could have stolen anybodys street address from the phone book and their phone number and link their facebook account. you have to provide collateral if you want a loan.

Learn to understand before you respond.
If I steal a fake id I will steal his real photo too ?.
I said I can photo myself along with my photo id clear that I am same person in the photo id.
Still people refuse to loan me a god damn 0.57 BTC just because I am new on forums.Nothing I can do more to prove who I am.I have never ever took a loan in my life before and you know it feels even bad that you gotta do it.
I really feel bad for myself that I got to this point that I am forced to try and take a loan cause I am short on money for couple of days.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:04:11 PM

try btcjam then, you might get lucky to get a loan there.  lots of dumb investors there who lost their btc only to find out from experience that never lend money to strangers.  its sad because i learned it the hard way also.
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:23:37 PM

Ok I got it now.. What about if I send my email and its password?Or do I have to send a signed a contract saying I will pay?
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:51:27 PM

Ok I got it now.. What about if I send my email and its password?Or do I have to send a signed a contract saying I will pay?

LOL

Apparently, in order to get a loan on here you need to provide your SSN, picture ID, passport, name, address, email/password, a notarized letter of intent, consent for a background check and credit report, AND collateral.

Like they said, though.  Don't blame the board, blame the scammers before you that had similar stories.

I understand all of the concern with this loan as 1.9BTC is a nice sum of money.

I do not, however, understand all of the requests for collateral/documents for these 0.05 BTC loan requests.  It's five bucks... either trust someone or don't, but who the hell is going to throw up collateral for a few bucks?  I guess I'll find out soon enough if I decide to take on a little loan Undecided
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:00:58 PM

Next they will be asking for DNA lol but I know its seems like a a big amount of money but I can try to pay back in a week instead of two? I can send a object to you if you request it like a MP3 or something I mean I have some of the cash right here $56 that I will save to send back to the lender.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 05:08:23 PM

Next they will be asking for DNA lol but I know its seems like a a big amount of money but I can try to pay back in a week instead of two? I can send a object to you if you request it like a MP3 or something I mean I have some of the cash right here $56 that I will save to send back to the lender.

Judging by your comments and your PMs to me, you're not quite understanding what collateral is.

It doesn't matter how fast or how much you promise to repay.  It doesn't matter if you identify who you are.  Lenders want guarantees, and the only way to get that is to provide something they can hold onto until you repay.

Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:21:28 PM

Still.
If you provide a collateral or info they won't loan you unless you are not a stranger.
Lets not lie on ourselves,they don't care about your collateral/address.
If you are a stranger or new they won't lend you anything.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:26:16 PM

Still.
If you provide a collateral or info they won't loan you unless you are not a stranger.
Lets not lie on ourselves,they don't care about your collateral/address.
If you are a stranger or new they won't lend you anything.

I don't think that is necessarily true.  I think it would just be wise for all lenders to stay away from new members asking for a large sum of money without offering up collateral. 

I'd help you out with your loan if I had the BTC since you offered up the Steam account, but I only have like 0.16 or something right now since I have been scrypt mining the past few weeks.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:35:09 PM

Anyway it was worth a try.
3 days more and I will just lock my thread.

Edit : You see,I even gave away my wow-eu game card yesterday just so people can know I am not a random dude.
What did I get for that ?,nothing.
The guy who took it promised to use it and reply on my thread but he never cared.He probably will reply but waiting for someone to buy the card from him or something.
I guess such type of behavior from people on this forums is why people roughly trust anyone anymore.
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:36:18 PM

Anyway it was worth a try.
3 days more and I will just lock my thread.
Wait I have cash not BTC how much were you looking for?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: