Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting from $0... Is there any possible way to make some money within a month?  (Read 1005 times)
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

first, need to see the bitcoin forum rules a-Z and  go to Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
than join bounty or ICO so earn money.
Thanks.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ionation

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:27:07 AM

Just as the title states. I have been trying to offer services (web design, graphic design, content creation, etc..), but have had no luck on various sites. I have tried some faucets for over a week, but I have barely made $.25 cents in 2 weeks. I have tried some mining with Nicehash and some browser mining through coinpot, only to get about $1.50 in 2 weeks. Many sites I come across are either complete wastes of time or literally scams.

Is there any possible way for a complete newbie to crypto that has practically 0 money to invest, to make some money, even over a month or two. I just want to make possibly $100 BTC so I can try turning it into something. I have spent probably 100+ hours researching ICOs and cryptocurrency in general and I am just having 0 luck getting in on anything because I just don't have any money to invest.

I don't mind working for it, please give me some advice. I do have cancer and emphysema and I'm pretty young, so for now I am stuck at home, behind a computer, with no extra money at all. Like I said before I can build websites, do some graphic design, write articles, and even do some pretty decent promotion through social media. My life has taken a very big turn over the last month so I am really looking for any help possible. Please advise me what I should do.

Thanks,
Anthony

C'mon bro, you must be kidding me. You are content creator. You already have a plus on it. Keep exploring what can be participated to earn cents. Thousand people out there also earning from this thin air. As some people suggested before, airdrop might be interesting.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:34:26 PM

first, need to see the bitcoin forum rules a-Z and  go to Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
than join bounty or ICO so earn money.
Thanks.
I really appreciate your suggestion but bounty might or might not yield result so i think if user can learn designing the logos and websites they can easily earn starting from little amount then they can trade and invest it to multiple domain.

Am I spamming? Report me!
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:12:44 PM

Keep offering your services as once you got one job soon there will be more who will be offering you jobs and soon you will be well known.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:46:45 PM

Keep offering your services as once you got one job soon there will be more who will be offering you jobs and soon you will be well known.

Yes that's true it's the quality of work as well and as you have rightly said once you get a job and do a great job then there will be many people who will be offering the job so start your first job full fledged with quality works.

Am I spamming? Report me!
gregory51gosh

Merit: 250

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

Easiest way - you can join our special newbie bounty campaign:

Newbies wanted! Newbies wanted! Join and gain experience on bitcointalk with us!! Special signature campaign!

We have opened a special bounty campaign for Newbies - everyone can be a part of our tokenloyalty family.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393543

Powered by tokenloyalty campaign!

██████████████████████████
█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  *Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
PD1882

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:04:09 PM

There are campaigns you can join without even being on here, in fact I found this place long after I started following the $CIF ICO on Twitter! There are campaigns for Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Telegram, YouTube and so on. Start with those on an ICO you like the sound of and do what I'm doing - read on here and get involved in anyway you can: ask questions, offer answers and float ideas!

This might make others laugh but I had a hell of a time getting my head around Wallets - whatever you do don't rely on an exchange Wallet. Get one that will work with both Bitcoin and Ethereum, including ERC20 tokens as lots of airdrops and bounties etc use that. And check the Bounties and Announcements boards for the newest ICOs.

Just remember that not all Altcoins that you'll get in airdrops and other campaigns will be worth anything at all, then again you might land on the next Bitcoin and be lucky! Either way you gotta be in it to win it, and anything you do invest be happy to lose it, it's a volatile market out there. Stay positive and try to learn from everything and where you can help out the next newbie, it's a community after all!
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:18:41 PM

i think there is easy way is joining bounty campaign from ico projects like facebook and twiter but the reward is quite small, you must work hard to get more in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
gregory51gosh

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

i think there is easy way is joining bounty campaign from ico projects like facebook and twiter but the reward is quite small, you must work hard to get more in the future.

In our Newbie program there is MINIMAL 20000 tokes /50 people.  One LOYAL at ico will be ~0.36 cents, so it is quite a pool. You just have to search for proper projects like ours.

*Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

Or just wait for airdrops cause to get in some campaign he need sometimes lot of knowledge to be a good one participant.

99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:38:13 AM

Just a small update...

First of all, much appreciation to all that have contributed to this thread. I strongly believe that it helps not only myself, but many newbies out there. I took a lot of advice given here and made a Fiverr acount, created a profile on UpWork and also made a profile on XBTFreelancer. Over the last couple of days I have yet to receive any orders for work, but I have not given up hope. I think that the idea of making money any way possible and converting it into crypto is obviously the best way to get involved. I have only recently been unable to work doing what I have been for the last year. That being said, I am back into working exclusively from home at a computer. Even though I have been doing internet work for many years, starting over, when the market changes so rapidly has been a bit overwhelming.

I appreciate the bounty campaign listed here for Newbies, but when I went to sign up the limit had already been reached (50 people). I will participate in the contest which was also linked to in this thread, and I am grateful for any and all info, I would just like a bit of steady work to produce some consistent income. I am hoping this upcoming week will bring some new opportunities for me and everyone else that needs them.

Thanks,
Anthony
gregory51gosh

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:37:07 PM

Well, who watched our yeasterday's campaign could participate. Also the ones who connected to the telegram channel, also could click to participate in contest.

So just observe the effect, thank you all.

By the way, today's news - very important for our ICO:

Important announcement:we have just confirmed first partner for the project: https://www.facebook.com/skytechmusic/  Skytech Music. He cooperates with i.e. Spinning Records,  Armada Music, R3HAB.

Skytech will be supporting our project in contacts to the music industry in terms of introduction of our future loyalty system to their stores.

It's huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

Just a small update...

First of all, much appreciation to all that have contributed to this thread. I strongly believe that it helps not only myself, but many newbies out there. I took a lot of advice given here and made a Fiverr acount, created a profile on UpWork and also made a profile on XBTFreelancer. Over the last couple of days I have yet to receive any orders for work, but I have not given up hope. I think that the idea of making money any way possible and converting it into crypto is obviously the best way to get involved. I have only recently been unable to work doing what I have been for the last year. That being said, I am back into working exclusively from home at a computer. Even though I have been doing internet work for many years, starting over, when the market changes so rapidly has been a bit overwhelming.

I appreciate the bounty campaign listed here for Newbies, but when I went to sign up the limit had already been reached (50 people). I will participate in the contest which was also linked to in this thread, and I am grateful for any and all info, I would just like a bit of steady work to produce some consistent income. I am hoping this upcoming week will bring some new opportunities for me and everyone else that needs them.

Thanks,
Anthony

Good to see that you've joined those sites.

As bad as it is... I'd check on additional sites too... Possibly Reddit? See if people are looking for some work to be done and offer your services?

If you've got anything with previous work host it online on wordpress? Then you can have a free page where people can view the work you've done and you can use it as a reference too.

micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:57:17 PM

I think from 0$ it's hard, but you can make with your work in sites like workana (https://www.workana.com/), Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/freelance_forhire/).
If you want some BTC or alts you can:
1 - join airdrops
2 - participate of bounties (twitter and facebook can make some $ to you)
3 - captcha job (faucets)

If I was on your shoes, i'd like to do this in this order.
Good luck!
Iamabod

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:07:53 PM

If truly u know all this skills you mentioned I believed you can... I started crypto with nothing... Started with fauceting.. then to ppc tasks and solving captcha to earn btc; I used money earn on fauceting to invest in ads exchange... Later on trading with little have 80000 satoshi for a start.... Now am into airdroping... You just have to be diversified to earn from zero to couple of hundreds...  heard rumours that creating faucet website pays... just read news research and solve surf d web big time... There is always something out dr... Good luck
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

If you want to earn you will and no need to overthink about ways just start if u really need money..By the way, I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it...So, it could be an extra money for u
posterhebat

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

Just as the title states. I have been trying to offer services (web design, graphic design, content creation, etc..), but have had no luck on various sites. I have tried some faucets for over a week, but I have barely made $.25 cents in 2 weeks. I have tried some mining with Nicehash and some browser mining through coinpot, only to get about $1.50 in 2 weeks. Many sites I come across are either complete wastes of time or literally scams.

Is there any possible way for a complete newbie to crypto that has practically 0 money to invest, to make some money, even over a month or two. I just want to make possibly $100 BTC so I can try turning it into something. I have spent probably 100+ hours researching ICOs and cryptocurrency in general and I am just having 0 luck getting in on anything because I just don't have any money to invest.

I don't mind working for it, please give me some advice. I do have cancer and emphysema and I'm pretty young, so for now I am stuck at home, behind a computer, with no extra money at all. Like I said before I can build websites, do some graphic design, write articles, and even do some pretty decent promotion through social media. My life has taken a very big turn over the last month so I am really looking for any help possible. Please advise me what I should do.

Thanks,
Anthony

one word, JUST DO IT :v

anything you can do in internet, you can turn your social media to a business account, like other people who want to selling their product to internet, if you have enough popularity on your media, it possible to earn money just advertising their product on your website right?

when you are gamer and you have enough brave and creativity, just create a new youtube channel and do some video editing? is it simple?

open your eyes, internet is making the world easier and scarier wkwk have a nice day

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:47:52 PM

I started here 0$ on my pocket no investment all i have os a phone ,internet connection amd some skills that can be use in cryto.
From nothing to earning $1k a month.

meghaaggarwal

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:22:56 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 11:46:52 AM by meghaaggarwal

Try fiverr or freelancer india
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

Try to do some bounties and airdrops, it gives you profit within a month.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: