Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better to invest in?  (Read 849 times)
KaffkaN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

It has long been proven that it is better to do this either in gold or in an iPhone. Unless, of course, you want to raise money 100% without any risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

I am an entrepreneur. I am torn as to which between the two I should invest my money with. Should I invest my money in real estates or should I invest more of my money in bitcoin since I already started. I already faced bankruptcy before so I really want to make the correct decision. I want to invest before I get married to my amazing fiance. Do you have any opinion between the two?
If you are an entrepreneur you should understand well that the best way is to distribute the investments. Investments in real estate will always pay off. But investing in Bitcoin is an investment for the future.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

For me real estate is the best option, but if you want to jump in crypto than dont put all your money in btc, pick atleast 5 different coins that are best in your opinion.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

If you live in a free country then real estate is good. In my country which is not free my governement can steal my real estate they have millions of regulations and can say tenent had broken this law (out of thousends they make) and steal my real estate. In crypto right now it's more free at least for people like me in third world countries who are not free.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
imthewalrus

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Probably ICOs. The returns are a lot greater comparing to Bitcoin
erwin27

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

Invest in stocks, bitcoins, real estate and gold.
mr.moon

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

I don't see properties a good investment.
I would choose crypto / ico.
ghostcode

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Masternodes.

Cheaper than Estate, and yet you control how many (nodes/flats) you own on a server like Vultr.com which you run for $10-$15 per month/room each. Check out Masternodes.online
Leon2_18

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

I invest in some cryptocurrencies, there are lots of relatively new coins but they are promising , I think you'll be able not bad zarabotai, the main thing is don't keep all your money in cryptocurrencies.
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

I can advise you some ICO project in which I invest:

1 WePower.network - a great team with major influence on the European energy market.
2 VLB - a strongly backed-up group of advisors with fast fundraising and real experience in the auto
3 Qlink - a decentralized mobile network for constructing an open-source telecom infrastructure
DanilovaSeverina

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Ethereum
Monero
TRON
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

I can advise you some ICO project in which I invest:

1 WePower.network - a great team with major influence on the European energy market.
2 VLB - a strongly backed-up group of advisors with fast fundraising and real experience in the auto
3 Qlink - a decentralized mobile network for constructing an open-source telecom infrastructure
I am hearing a whole lot of news about this VLB token especially. Especially about their experience in auto. Just went throught their new ANN too. What exactly is their aim in the automotive industry? I think they are targeting something big.
Yaen87

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

probably i think its better to invest in business like in growing bsiness like bpo i guest.cause here in my country bpo is in demand work and many foreign bussiness invest here in our country.
Piksture

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

The savvy investor puts his money in a well-known company and thoroughly investigates the new company before investing his money. Investors can choose quality and good-value stocks after considering the quality of the companies to be invested carefully and incorporating them with your current market knowledge
adamrich27

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

I think you should invest in both as there is no certainty in both the fields so there can be loss or huge profit....so options should be there...one or the either....
kufiandistrict

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

For me is to buy a property that is near to a commercial area. Do not look on the appearance but the value of the property in the future.
itsmesanti

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

We need to invest in agriculture because its the only investment that feeds us and all the people.
justclickin

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

I would have my investments in multiple assets like Crypto, Equity and Mutual Funds.
I would stay away from Property for now as this is not the right time to enter.
You can also look at recurring income option with minimal investment. One that I can recommend is BTC Bees which you can check it out.
Cheers
PenMerahDotCom

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

Real estate and bitcoins are totally two separate things.  If you want less risk perhaps real estate is better.  Bitcoins are too volatile.
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

I am an entrepreneur. I am torn as to which between the two I should invest my money with. Should I invest my money in real estates or should I invest more of my money in bitcoin since I already started. I already faced bankruptcy before so I really want to make the correct decision. I want to invest before I get married to my amazing fiance. Do you have any opinion between the two?

i would suggest that you allot portions in both real estate and bitcoins.  real estate is an investment whose value does not depreciate while bitcoins and/other cryptos is a growing space so might as well invest in this as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: