Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen in Dec ?  (Read 2624 times)
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

There is alot of uncertainty for December it seems but things look to be trending in the right direction. After all the fork madness of November, BTC seems to have held up pretty good.  There was a great chance to sell and make a decent profit during the dip after the fork cancellation and we are seeing new all time highs every week it seems.  I dont think we can make 10k by Jan 1st but that would be nice.

I am planning on holding pretty much all my alt positions throughout December and seeing what happens at the start of the new year. I am currently heavy on ARK and ZEC with a little bit of XIOS that I am hopeful will turn around with a new development team and wallet.

I also think that their will be a lot of price increase and a lot coins that will be released. Fake or not, their are many projects that are bound to be finished on december. Maybe as a Christmas bonus to traders. I also have invested in some altcoin and im pretty a lot would increase this coming Holidays.

Every year in december the prices of bitcoin increase. This also happen last year which bitcoin touched 1000$ near December End. So i hope bitcoin will reach 10K by this christmas. I dont think altcoin can rise futher by this year and may we have to wait few months until Alts again started to bloom as right now they are all going down.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

There is alot of uncertainty for December it seems but things look to be trending in the right direction. After all the fork madness of November, BTC seems to have held up pretty good.  There was a great chance to sell and make a decent profit during the dip after the fork cancellation and we are seeing new all time highs every week it seems.  I dont think we can make 10k by Jan 1st but that would be nice.

I am planning on holding pretty much all my alt positions throughout December and seeing what happens at the start of the new year. I am currently heavy on ARK and ZEC with a little bit of XIOS that I am hopeful will turn around with a new development team and wallet.

I also think that their will be a lot of price increase and a lot coins that will be released. Fake or not, their are many projects that are bound to be finished on december. Maybe as a Christmas bonus to traders. I also have invested in some altcoin and im pretty a lot would increase this coming Holidays.

Every year in december the prices of bitcoin increase. This also happen last year which bitcoin touched 1000$ near December End. So i hope bitcoin will reach 10K by this christmas. I dont think altcoin can rise futher by this year and may we have to wait few months until Alts again started to bloom as right now they are all going down.

I don't know the previous year's price list but yes last year December it crossed $1k margin and made hopes on this coin. So this time it will cross $10k margin, and it will grab the attention of the all richest persons in this world, and this will impress them to invest.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

Before the end of December, Bitcoin will go 10k for sure!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:19:53 PM

Nothin much. I suggest you invest some into deeponion before that explodes. Plus you then get free air drops. Also get money into Ardor now. It releases in January and will grow huge and fast. Get in before you miss the boat.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

We all will make money in December and I will be a millionaire....just kidding. Well Crypto world is so dynamic and the prediction is not always accurate. I would say we can study the market and do some reading but her still we will not be able to master the flow 100%. People who have been around for a while in the market will certainly agree to that.

The fork madness is always a crazy thing. It makes the entire market bleed if I can put it that way. Nevertheless, it is  a good entry point for many. After fork, all we got to do is wait for the market to pickup and make some profit.

Good Luck!!
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:27:00 PM

in december it will increase the price of bitcoin 10,000 usd many big investors will invest in bitcoin, I think not just only bitcoin maybe some altcoins there will increase the price, well let see what will happen in december.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

Probably those ones, who have invested into Bitcoin and Ethereum will spend their Christmas holidays and New Year much better than those, who did not risk and never invested money into crypto. Suppose BTC will be around $10K, but not more.
Themaster107

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

I think Neo and BCH will pass BTC. Chinese start active
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:48:02 PM

ether will top 400$

dash will top 800-1000$

btc wont hit 10k

powr will reach 5$

monero will reach 200$
xeva

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

Bitcoin 10,000 or higher, with few dips below 10k. Altcoins will enter a bearish market. Basically a dead month for all except btc
co1ndog

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

Do you think guys ETH beat $500 by the end of the year?

I do hope. And I think 2018 would be much better for Ethereum. A lot of news, a lot of work to do.

And Bitcoin would beat 10k by all means!
laetitiavh

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

I hope there will be a fork to pushing the price of Bitcoin to 10000$, because they already canceled the other fork at November.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

BTC will hit $10,000 if Tether/Bitfinex don't collapse. If BitConnect doesn't collapse as well. And if the SEC doesn't come down harsh on ICOs, but it is unlikely they will be pretty active just before the holidays.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

You have a nice list of coins out there. But if you really want to make it big then I suggest that go for low cap coins. Visit coin market cap dot com and check alts that have less than 10 mil market caps. These have the potential to do 10x, 20x or even 50x. But these can also tank, so DYOR before buying anything.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

you have just mentioned that your a fresh NOOB in crypto but you have the Guts to put 100$ each of 4 coins.how did you learn to choose coins?but that 2 coins you bought is a better choice what i can tell you is HOLD THAT COINS UNTIL next year.then lets talk again after for a better review
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

I think all four would probably drop in december but nonetheless, after some time i see neo becoming valued and hike its price.

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

December is the wildest month of crypto-land. It could turn everything upside down. I invested in BTC about the same time in 2013 and turned out I did the best thing in my financial life. Bitcoin went mad and made me double my earning in a couple of weeks.  It is hard to predict the coming weeks since marketcap  is already too high.
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:55:01 PM

in december i guess. no need to try or invest in any new coin. like, those coins which will launching just in december. invest in bitcoin because it will meet its goal like hit 10000 dollar for 1 coin.
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:58:26 PM

From your list I'm ok with NEO, but I'm not sure about the others. I don't know Bancor or Golem, so I wont talk about those, but are you sure about bitcoin cash? I know you saw that huge rise in price, but that was just a coordinated pump, and now bcash is dropping a lot and will probably continue to be dropping. If you are trying to ride on another pump it's ok, but I don't thin it will happen soon, and you could probably get into the "possible ride", at a better price than the current one.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:10:54 PM

you make prety good decision, but i guess bitcoin cash not good enough, and try to invest in new ico is fine though as long you understand the risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: