Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen in Dec ?  (Read 2624 times)
Captain Diabetes (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:58:53 AM

im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:57:42 AM

I would take a look at Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. I really see a lot of potential in this coin both short term and long term and I myself will be investing. They launch 20 November so take a look at their whitepaper!
dillo666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:38:18 AM

I think bitcoin cash will drop in price before december 2017. Neo and Golem will keep rising. Bancor? I pretty much dislike it and don't know much. You have done okay investment I suppose.

Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:07 AM

the options you listed are quite good picks, but whatever you decide to invest in, make sure you understand what the coin does and what it is about. It might be easy to just pick something to invest, just because you have some money to do so, but it's much more difficult to invest in something that will actually make you wealthy in the long-term. You have to understand how the market works and try to foresee future trends that might change the way people are communicating and living their life right now. In December (year end) we usually see interesting developments due to various reason, some of them being that many projects are starting or are concluded, people are getting bonuses / investing more money in crypto so yeah, there is a lot of demand at that time. Either way make sure you know what you're investing in.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

Do you really believe in this?)) The price of $ 10,000 will certainly be but at the end of this year .. and in the future there will be more, but my opinion is that Bitcoin is the most stupid coin behind which there is no technology ... it's just a brand.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:59:10 AM

the market now very not predictable that in December will be very difficult, concerning BTC didn't become clear at all, thought will fall, and it also hasn't moved almost, violas stand still too...
I have bought Stratis, Centra, Xuc
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:17:19 AM

looks very high risk like all new icos

most will never become anything other than a black hole for your btc

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

usually in December there are a lot of fraud, you have to be careful
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

neo, golem and bancor will pump, but not at the end of this year. at the end of this year I think all alt will be stable, but bitcoin cash will dump and i'm sure bitcoin will pump again in next month.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:50:54 AM

I hope in Dec. i earn so many airdrop,signature campaign,bounty i still believe in positive vibrations.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:52:42 AM

The value of bitcoin will be going to arise.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

Bitcoin price will hit 10.000 usd. in this period alt coins will continue to drop. After december you will buy more coins to gain more.
until 10.000 USD i will not buy anymore altcoins inside my portfolio
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

Bitcoin price will hit 10.000 usd. in this period alt coins will continue to drop. After december you will buy more coins to gain more.
until 10.000 USD i will not buy anymore altcoins inside my portfolio

Yes 10,000$ is very near... Already 7,400$ today even after 5,400$ dip from last week. It's crazy how BTC gain dollar value this year. There is very few corrections. Crazy time Smiley

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

It seems to me that bitcoin cash in December, will return to their old positions, I still consider it futile. The miners will have it only for the organization of landfills and pumping money out of bitcoin. I'm not ready to invest in bitcoin cash in the long term. I do not see any alternatives to bitcoin. All altcoins together are unable to provide these opportunities in the long term offered bitcoin.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

A lots if activities and season in crypto world are predictable because they happen all the time with the same pattern. During the end of the year, there will sell pressure on altcoin and bitcoin alike. You may not make profit on your holdings this year.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

one of the main things you need to remember in altcion investment is that you should make sure to sell your coins at some point. for example i see you have started this topic about 5 days ago, and also mention bitcoin cash. if you have bought it that day you should have sold 2 days ago on top when it was 0.4BTC per coin and got out. if you didn't and waited, you have missed the chance to sell and now price is 0.14 and falling.

as for December, i am expecting a big bitcoin rally which means we can see $8-9000 price pretty soon. and when a rise like this happens in bitcoin, you can be sure that altcoins will mostly get dumped.
*** plan accordingly.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
coingrow

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

Nobody except some inside big whales who make or break the rules in crypto can tell for sure that what is not stock for us. These whales can make or break prices in an instant. So this is purely a game of luck. But yeah, as a whole crypto will grow with time.

akmittal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:54:47 PM

In December BTC may dip, Altcoin will  perform good. NEO, WAVE, STRATIS are good for short term investment investment. This so s good time to invest invest in Altcoin.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

Yes, you did dun goof. BCash is a scam by Chinese Bitmain and Roger Ver.
They don't like the decentralization approach that Bitcoin Core wants to take (because it would ruin their ASIC Boost and reduce profitability for them), so they attacked Core in hopes of making their BCash propaganda seem real.
Stay away from this coin, it's the traditional corrupted world in crypto disguise. Stick out with Core instead.

Second, Golem is already at quite a high price even though it has been severly delayed multiple times.
SONM on the other hand has a better platform planned, better work ethics (they release milestones on time), is very undervalued (still under ICO price) and will release their platform before any other competitor.

Don't care about NEO or Bancor so couldn't tell you anything about those.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: