Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US Government buys Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow points.  (Read 4354 times)
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:47:39 AM

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. A…ll fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/why-does-the-us-government-need-30000-guillotines-and-over-600-million-rounds-of-hollow-point-bullets-2-2641708.html
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 09:26:45 AM

I've heard about these FEMA camps before but unless you're going to show me manufacturers telling me that the government has gone around purchasing all of this stuff then I'm going to call it for what it is, fear mongering bullshit, this kind of thing is as bad as the tactics that are used by the loyalists to scare us all into letting them pass whatever law they want.
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:33:40 PM

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. A…ll fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/why-does-the-us-government-need-30000-guillotines-and-over-600-million-rounds-of-hollow-point-bullets-2-2641708.html

In 1998, Tom Sachs, an artist and sculptor in new York City, created The Chanel Guillotine (Breakfast Nook) artwork... http://www.tomsachs.org/work/chanel-guillotine-breakfast-noo

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:56:23 AM

Must be good for the economy, 600 million rounds is a lot.
SEC agent

Activity: 98

America, land of the free

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:01:43 AM

Bullshit.

"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." -George Washington
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:31:45 AM

Bullshit.
WOW you just proved that article wrong by saying that just wow I dont know how you did it but..just how?
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:00:30 AM

800 camps? Where is the photo of one of them?

Guillotines? 30,000 of them?? Why not 800? Guillotines are just plain dumb tools for execution. Very messy. A bullet is so much simpler and surely some could be spared from the 600 million stockpile!

This whole article is just weird/FUD/stupid non-news.

rumbitla

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:12:12 AM

It is very important for the government to be prepared for an uprising of the proletarian class.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:31:01 AM

I'm going to assume they're referring to this sort of guillotine, because I know how it is with bureaucracies: always too much paperwork, not enough paper cutters. Looks like the government's finally doing something about it. I guess the bullets are part of a new police training program, in which police have to actually be able to hit a target in order to pass training. Though it's probably a tad optimistic to think they can do this with only 600 million rounds...

Nothing suspicious going on, everybody put away your tinfoil hats and go back to whatever it is you were doing...

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:11:59 PM

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. ....
I don't have the count handy, but is that enough space for all the corrupt people up in the District of Criminals?

We may need more...
Bitcoiner333 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:26:10 PM

I'm going to assume they're referring to this sort of guillotine, because I know how it is with bureaucracies: always too much paperwork, not enough paper cutters. Looks like the government's finally doing something about it. I guess the bullets are part of a new police training program, in which police have to actually be able to hit a target in order to pass training. Though it's probably a tad optimistic to think they can do this with only 600 million rounds...

Nothing suspicious going on, everybody put away your tinfoil hats and go back to whatever it is you were doing...

No they have bought guillotines,the ones you can cut people heads off and who would use hollow points for target practice?
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:51:20 AM

There is a difference between being skeptical of your government and being what I think is safe to call a "conspiracy theorist". This is conspiracy theory FUD. 800 camps? Like someone said, why does no picture of even 1 of them exist? and guillotines? Come on, are we living in Medieval Times or something? Of states that DO practice capital punishment, not ONE of them uses a guillotine...and hasn't for any period that could be considered modern history. Of the 32 states that practice capital punishment, the method for all of them is lethal injection. The Supreme Court even ruled that death by electrocution was unconstitutional. Plus guillotines-if you want to kill someone-are just plain impractical. They're messy, require cooperation by the victim, etc.

I hate this kind of FUD. It encourages the labeling of anyone who's skeptical of the government for any reason some sort of psycho.

For the record, you can be skeptical of your government without believing crap like this.
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:40:03 AM

For the record, you can be skeptical of your government without believing crap like this.

Absolutely. Anyone who wants a deep insight into the abuse of government power should read Noam Chomsky's works, not trawl fringe sites on the internet.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:40:00 PM

There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. A…ll fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. ....
I could use a job like that.  Full time and nothing to do....
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 07:58:25 PM

"Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people"

Instead of just printing words, a quick google map picture or even someone driving by and snapping a photo would lend some legitimacy to the article.

Even then, the article speaks of closed down military bases with armed guards. Armed guards such as federal police to check their property every once in a while to make sure the place is free of vagrants and drifters?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 08:58:57 PM

"Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people"

Instead of just printing words, a quick google map picture or even someone driving by and snapping a photo would lend some legitimacy to the article.

Even then, the article speaks of closed down military bases with armed guards. Armed guards such as federal police to check their property every once in a while to make sure the place is free of vagrants and drifters?
Alaska would be a problem.  I don't think the growing season amounts to much.  So how would we make beer?  Imported grain?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:01:03 PM

Absolutely. Anyone who wants a deep insight into the abuse of government power should read Noam Chomsky's works, not trawl fringe sites on the internet.

Chomsky is quite interesting.  I have read much of his work (from the point of view of a die hard opponent) and I think he may serve some role such as the philosophical leader of left and collectivists.

Without they even knowing it, of course.
nosurrender

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 09:06:59 PM

"There is enough out there, we don't need to make stuff up."
If even Glenn Beck says something like that about these "camps", you can safely call this bullshit.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: