Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: about airdrops  (Read 283 times)
layes07 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

so if i don't have some ether in my wallet  there's no need to join an airdrop???
cause a few days ago i've got some tokens and after 7 hours they went back to the sender !!!
any one explain please
thanks.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

so if i don't have some ether in my wallet  there's no need to join an airdrop???
You can still join airdrop even if you have no ether in your wallet but you need ether to transfer your airdropped token to an exchanger.
cause a few days ago i've got some tokens and after 7 hours they went back to the sender !!!
any one explain please
thanks.
What?! Can you explain this more in detail. Can you screenshot it? Never heard of this case in airdropped token. Maybe someone had managed to access your wallet?
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

so if i don't have some ether in my wallet  there's no need to join an airdrop???
any one explain please
thanks.

If you will just surrender on joining airdrops just because you don't have some ethereum for now, you will loose some profit because some of  airdrops really are profitable. And tokens doesn't go back to the sender my friend! Maybe you just need to "add custom token" again if it disappear.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

Went back to the sender? That is not even possible. Once you get any tokens in your wallet there is no way that these tokens can be taken back by the sender unless you or someone else who has access to your pvt keys makes this transfer.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

any one explain please
thanks.

Are you sure about this? I thought it was impossible that tokens coming in, can not be taken back. This really scares me

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:23:34 AM

so if i don't have some ether in my wallet  there's no need to join an airdrop???
any one explain please
thanks.

It is up to you to join an airdrop or not, it is for your own benefit after all. If I were you I would join airdrops even if I does not have ether noe because joining them is profitable but sometimes it is a hassle to join one. That is the first time I heard of tokens going back to the sender so probably that token is programmed to be refundable it is a smart contract. There is also a possibility of your wallet being accessed by other person besides yourself.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

any one explain please
thanks.

did you give someone your private key? or double check it i know if it is in your wallet it could never get back by the owner unless you gave it into someone, be careful next time don't give up even if your token stole by someone just go on change your wallet instead and continue to join in different airdrop don't surrender.
nappoleon

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:38:09 AM

That's impossible, you might have been hacked? Doing a transaction from your end without you knowing means someone has control over your private key to able to send it back to the sender.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
layes07 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:03:36 PM

this is a screen shot  Huh Huh
https://imgur.com/a/ypRhF
Ereun

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:27:42 PM

Went back to the sender? That is not even possible. Once you get any tokens in your wallet there is no way that these tokens can be taken back by the sender unless you or someone else who has access to your pvt keys makes this transfer.
This is the most common error experienced by Bitcoin Users. They visit an apparently genuine wallet website originating from a link sent to their E-mail. Do not click on the link in the E-mail asking you to login to your wallet, it's almost certainly scams..
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:31:21 PM

sometimes there is an airdrop requires that we have a balance in MEW, but most do not. and if you have got a token from an airdrop and want to sell it. it requires that you have a balance to transfer your token to the exchange for example etherdelta. and it takes a transfer fee or called gass price
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:46:06 PM

this is a screen shot  Huh Huh

base on your screenshot the sender and the reciver is not the same , so i guest some one know your privatekey and transfer it to another wallet its better to create new wallet and never use that wallet again.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
layes07 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:44:45 AM

today also Cry what i have to do to stop this  Undecided Undecided Undecided
https://imgur.com/a/zGYd9
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:39:54 AM

today also Cry what i have to do to stop this  Undecided Undecided Undecided

as i said before create a new wallet and transfer all your funds to new one. it will not stop because some one know your private key. maybe you filled up the form worng instead the wallet address you give the private key.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:51:51 AM

That means that someone knows your wallet private key. You must to create new wallet with new address.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:57:31 AM

Definitely stop using that wallet and create a new one. Someone has your private key, so anything you put in that wallet they can take out.
If you still have any coins in the wallet, then move them somewhere else as quickly as you can, or they might also disappear.
Also never enter your private key anywhere, no-one ever genuinely needs to ask for it. I suspect you must have entered your private key on a fake airdrop - some of them do sometimes ask for it, which is a sure sign that it's fake.
Keziara

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:31:01 AM

to follow the airdrop I do not think you need to have eth in your wallet, I guess you need eth in wallet just to send token to exchanger only ,, better be careful with airdrop that require to send certain eth to them ,, my ordinary avoid such airdrop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: