Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Countries Banning Crypto Currencies  (Read 1088 times)
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

Are you sure bangladesh has banned it?im from there i havenot heard anything about it.
perrysaico

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:43:31 PM

These countries will soon realize the mistake they are making. Eventually they will the ban when they feel
being left out Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:46:32 PM

As bitcoin becomes more and more mainstream I believe these countries will lift the ban, especially if their economy in said country is collapsing.

Of course they will remove bans, but it requires lots of people to use bitcoin as currency, in these countries and rest of the world. It's important that they would use it as a curency instad of investment as otherwise huge stores wouldn't accept bitcoins and it would be harder for bitcoin to become more popular.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

Are you sure bangladesh has banned it?im from there i havenot heard anything about it.
If i remember correctly Bangladesh is one of the first countries that banned bitcoin and the use of other cryptocurrencies,so it is better to check out the news once in a while  Tongue I did not knew that Vietnam banned all forms of cryptocurrencies and it was a odd move as i read an article earlier that some university from Vietnam started accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment,did not know that it will come down as a ban at a later time,what ever it may be i am not sure how effective a government can be to ban the entire mode of transactions.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

Unfortunately, many counties have banned and will be banning the use of crypto currency.

So far, these countries have banned crypto:
Vietnam
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal

These countries however do not have a major influence on crypto as they are third world countries and most investors/influences come from the West/China.

Do you guys think as it becomes more of a reality that crypto is the future of currencies, more countries will ban the use due to fear of losing control? Do you think as it becomes the normal form of currency, these countries will lift the ban?

What do you think?

They banned bitcoin because they are threatened that bitcoin will replace the paper money and with that they are no longer control the money.
It is really sad to hear this kind of news because bitcoin now is really the hope of everyone.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

Too some extent it is true that they will try to push bitcoin down in order to save the existence of their own currencies and also due to security purpose as it very difficult to trace actual amount of btc owned by one person.But after certain time they have to accept it is the future of global currency.
Imperalta09

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

Unfortunately, many counties have banned and will be banning the use of crypto currency.

Vietnam
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal

These countries however do not have a major influence on crypto as they are third world countries and most investors/influences come from the West/China.

Do you guys think as it becomes more of a reality that crypto is the future of currencies, more countries will ban the use due to fear of losing control? Do you think as it becomes the normal form of currency, these countries will lift the ban?

What do you think?

I think more countries will ban bitcoin and the other that already did that will not lift the ban, beacause of one word "tax". Countries or the govenment cannot tax bitcoin so banning it would be a logical or something.
Because it is unfair to some bussiness man that are paying taxes who's already rich and getting much more while other low class to middle class people suffer more dificult life. And i think cyptocurrency is really the future but modification will be made and government will put a grip on it.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

My country banned cryptocurrencies that because of insecurity or losing investor.....cause many people are going to like invest in bitcoin than in bank for investment...but not all countries will do the same foolish things!!! Angry
ayeshajum07

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:33:13 PM

Well it is the fact that the list shows that the countries banning digital currencies are those belongs to the 3rd world countries.We can't blame them but understand their issues.Maybe someday will come that the ban will lift if they resolve their current issues whatsoever.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:40:03 PM

It is unfortunate that this countries are also third world countries it hinder their people to make more cash flow. It really does not make any sense why countries are afraid of bitcoin. I understand nepals decision because they are not a technological country they want to preserve their country culturaly,  but others like vietnam which is one of the fastest developing country, there is no sense on banning crypto.
Yes, I know what you mean. Countries that are in the process of developing industrialization and modernization, using more technology, it is unreasonable to issue such a ban. However, I think they also have their own anxiety. Perhaps the governments have also weighed in before the ban, perhaps fear that it will affect the economy. In addition, cryptocurrency anonymity can be exploited for malicious purposes such as money laundering and illegal transactions. This is just my personal opinion Cheesy
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:53:38 PM

They don't know the importenc of bitcoin or they are very poor.So the can't effort bitcoin.many country don't parmit bitcoin cryptocurrency .But my opinion is they will parmit it one day.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:00:09 PM

My country banned cryptocurrencies that because of insecurity or losing investor.....cause many people are going to like invest in bitcoin than in bank for investment...but not all countries will do the same foolish things!!! Angry
If more and more people started investing in cryptocurrencies, then it should spook a government as it will encounter a crises as the money that has to be in the free market is swept away and invested else where and it will certainly create some problem for the entire economy and these doubts have made them ban crypto currencies altogether and the countries that banned are third world countries which have struggling economies.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:23:40 PM

Do I see it right most of the country in the list are from third world countries and if I'm right the only reason why these countries banned bitcoin is because they cannot suported the technology behind it and that the lack of education when it comes to crypto currencies. China banned bitcoin because they doesn't like the idea of having only one common currency and maybe time will come they will introduce their own digital coin
FrankVVV

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:57:19 PM

Seems like mostly underdeveloped countries a banning cryptos.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:51:46 PM

Vietnam
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal

What do you think?

I think these countries fear losing control overy their citizens. If you control the money, you control society. They will eventually have to come around because Bitcoin is not going away.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:24:16 AM

Some countries banned cryptocurrencies, but they will embrace bitcoins eventually like Russia and Thailand did last year.
ScrumbleGames

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:32:53 AM

I agree that even though it's banned in those countries it should not and will not effect the downfall of the currency, but let's note that even though it's banned that does not stop people from getting ahold of it, it is still very easy for someone to get the currency without the government knowing. That's why it's crypto.
Ben100

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies,the fastest growing among all the currency is facing some issues from some developed countries. They have been banned from about 8 countries including China, Bangladesh and many more. The main concern behind banning cryptocurrency is it's being non governmental. Because of which they may increase the risk of terrorism r illegalism. Besides all these there is great craze of cryptocurrencies across the world and it possess a great future ahead
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

Vietnam
Bolivia
Ecuador
Kyrgyzstan
Bangladesh
Nepal

What do you think?
As far as I know, now Vietnam has not banned btc yet. The Government of Vietnam has announced that the ban will be used in 2018, but so far there has been no further announcement of this.

portstarboard

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:04:02 PM

I think the reason why they banned the use of cryptocurrencies is that they're only protecting their own national currency and also concerned for money laundering activities.

This is the main reason. The countries listed all share something in common - they are politically very conservative and it would be against their wishes if people were all of a sudden growing cryptorich and gaining influence that comes with wealth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: