Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best lending ICO to invest  (Read 569 times)
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

I usually do not recommend an ICO especially if it's about investing or lending services. But personally, I think ETHLend is one ICO which one can really see potentials to grow because 1) they have a solid team that supports their project, both technically and legally; 2) they are very transparent when it comes to their loans and markets; 3) they are legally attuned with laws considering that they do apply KYC/AML, and 4) they distance themselves away from shady lending schemes by seriously addressing real key issues with regard to collateral and exchange volatility risks. So all these, in my opinion, makes them ahead of the other lending ICOs we see here in this forum.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

There are lots of lending ICOs around will like to here your opinion on the best ones around
Lending is something that has a lot of risk, someday it will be a scam. I suggest do not join any lending ico
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:55:54 PM

I usually do not recommend an ICO especially if it's about investing or lending services. But personally, I think ETHLend is one ICO which one can really see potentials to grow because 1) they have a solid team that supports their project, both technically and legally; 2) they are very transparent when it comes to their loans and markets; 3) they are legally attuned with laws considering that they do apply KYC/AML, and 4) they distance themselves away from shady lending schemes by seriously addressing real key issues with regard to collateral and exchange volatility risks. So all these, in my opinion, makes them ahead of the other lending ICOs we see here in this forum.

Yes, and they have one of the most international teams I have ever seen, hosting events and meetups basically everywhere - it is really taking ground.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
resistosaimoon

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:49:16 AM

how about none of them ?
right now it's very hard to implement it because it has no authorities behind it,
and how can they fullfill their promise and their goal in the future ?
it's just pile of dream because right now we can not do it,
let alone them,even a legit website that gave us this kind of service closed due to fraud and scam.
just forget about it and find other project,
i believe we should can see a good one other than this

Well you got a point, and because 99% of ICO's really is untrustworthy at the mean time but I think there are some that are backing up this kind of projects and a lot of sponsor in making one and if you really want to put your money and if an ICO really become a scam then there are tons that OP can sure try there are Ucoin cash, Ethconnect, davorcoin, hextracoin, regal coin and so on, if you really are willing to sacrifices your money.

i agree that there are alot of ico scam and i found something is very interesting if you could check that storzor ico
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: