Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe this is the end of bitcoin  (Read 643 times)
drwhobox (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

As Bitcoin cash rise and rise Bitcoin's price kept on going down. Bitcoin's network is a bit slow when it comes to making transactions now a days due to demand for bitcoin and the unconfirmed transactions that are not yet confirmed. While there are Bitcoin cash there is no problem when sending  low fee and fast (like bitcoin last 2009 - 2016).

Here is my questions,

1.Is this the end of bitcoin?

2.Would most of the users switch to BCH ?

3. Is BTC still going to recover as time goes?
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:57:28 AM

No.
It's extremely unlikely.  Even though Bitcoin Cash is supposed to be a less unnecessarily speculative currency, now its price is rising like crazy without having any significant merchants accepting it.

In fact, their website doesn't mention any merchants that accept it at all.
It hasn't fell to any significant extent.  Stop asking loaded questions.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

No,its not the end of bitcoin.

Probably not.There is no solid reason for bitcoin users to switch to BCH.Neither,BCH has established itself as a payment system nor it has been proved as a high return giving investment.

Yes,its a small price fall and very soon,it would recover.

BCH does not deserve to replace bitcoin.Its just a shitcoin and whatever high,its supporters group pump it,it will not become a substitute for bitcoin.

Bitcoin's network is a bit slow when it comes to making transactions now a days due to demand for bitcoin and the unconfirmed transactions that are not yet confirmed. While there are Bitcoin cash there is no problem when sending  low fee and fast (like bitcoin last 2009 - 2016).
Could you please tell me what is the transaction volume of BCH going on against the transaction volume of bitcoin?

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

As Bitcoin cash rise and rise Bitcoin's price kept on going down. Bitcoin's network is a bit slow when it comes to making transactions now a days due to demand for bitcoin and the unconfirmed transactions that are not yet confirmed. While there are Bitcoin cash there is no problem when sending  low fee and fast (like bitcoin last 2009 - 2016).

Here is my questions,

You never know what is going to happen in the coming days. There is no point of denying this thing that future is very much unpredictable. The way bitcoin is earning such a good reputation, I don’t think so that there are chances of this thing to happen that this is the end of bitcoin. As far as recovering of bitcoin is concerned, I think so that bitcoin will never disappoint its investors and will continue to have them more money.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

maybe this becomes a lesson for you and all the other newcomers like you who thought the same in this last small bitcoin dip.

these things are NORMAL in bitcoin and they never mean, "the end". but more like a temporary hiccup. price goes down for a short while as a correction and sometimes these corrections become deeper because of FUD and panic.
but all of them have always been a great opportunity to buy more bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Rina_rins

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

Here is my questions,

I think this is only temporary. and probably also most have been switched to bch, but I'm sure one day bitcoin will be even higher in price
A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:07:10 AM

#You never know what is going to happen in the coming days. There is no point of denying this thing that future is very much unpredictable. The way bitcoin is earning such a good reputation, I don’t think so that there are chances of this thing to happen that this is the end of bitcoin. As far as recovering of bitcoin is concerned, I think so that bitcoin will never disappoint its investors and will continue to have them more money.I think this is only temporary. and probably also most have been switched to bitcoin, but I'm sure one day bitcoin will be even higher in price.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:17:01 AM

Nope, it is just another start and another big rise for bitcoin.

How will they if the price are now going down? It is just another scheme where the people that backing these altcoin to attract many bitcoin users, but from what is happening now, I guess they have failed.

Bitcoin always recover when it dumps. When the price goes down, some investors and users take this as an advantage and buy some bitcoin to hold for another pump and another profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:22:19 AM

Nope, it is just another start and another big rise for bitcoin.

How will they if the price are now going down? It is just another scheme where the people that backing these altcoin to attract many bitcoin users, but from what is happening now, I guess they have failed.

Bitcoin always recover when it dumps. When the price goes down, some investors and users take this as an advantage and buy some bitcoin to hold for another pump and another profit.

No doubt btc will keep still, btc is able to withstand the dumped since some whales or group targeting to buy more, bch can be a good way to xo some transactions for fees but it still btc we tend to use for long term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:25:21 AM

Here is my questions,

LOL, bitcoin is making a legacy and still continuing it right now. BCH is such a little coin against the biggest coin? Which is bitcoin. Not much of a match bro.

About the transaction, that is how it goes, bitcoin is just like that. The fee and the transaction time is normal. We have some people that helps with that matter. Ask for help.
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

It's just retracement for Bitcoin and it may drop till 5000$.
Further we should wait for drop of market and then buy the market at strong support near 5000$. 

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Further we should wait for drop of market and then buy the market at strong support near 5000$. 

He don't seems to drop... Near ATH again.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

No.
It's extremely unlikely.  Even though Bitcoin Cash is supposed to be a less unnecessarily speculative currency, now its price is rising like crazy without having any significant merchants accepting it.

In fact, their website doesn't mention any merchants that accept it at all.
It hasn't fell to any significant extent.  Stop asking loaded questions.
I think those who are wise do not ask such questions, they are more keen towards the bitcoin because they know well that bitcoin is the currency which will lead all regular currencies and soon in future it will replace paper money and will suit itself for the purpose of buying and selling necessities in daily life instead of paper money, people who use bitcoin will not switch to bitcoin cash because they know well that bitcoin is more promising and provides more good chances to be rich in short time.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:18:16 PM

Here is my questions,

I think this is only temporary. and probably also most have been switched to bch, but I'm sure one day bitcoin will be even higher in price
Yes bitcoin is a promising currency and helping people to earn more in short time and meet the financial needs easily, people are welcoming bitcoin warmly and are investing into It quickly so to secure their future. Up and down is the fate of every currency and bitcoin is a digital currency so its price fluctuates more, but yes it will rise in worth to very high
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

Here is my questions,

This are my answers on your questions.

1. It is not yet the end of Bitcoin. Ever since Bitcoin started, we keep on hearing things like Bitcoin is a scam, it is the end of Bitcoin, etc.. But it is still here and much better than before.

2. No. There was only a hype before and due to slow transaction confirmation are the reasons why BCH pumped.

3. Bitcoin had had recovered already and its value is way much higher than before. In fact, it reached its ATH recently.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:49:47 PM

No, that is not possible for now, the obvious answer is because of its pumps, even the attack that happens last time, it just triggers the btc to increase again, the success and the strong community behind it is the reason why it cannot be ended.

It depends on them, they have what we call a free will to make the right decision whether they switch or hold, common one prefer to stay, some prefers to switch and some take both of them.

already recovered and still pumping.

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

As Bitcoin cash rise and rise Bitcoin's price kept on going down. Bitcoin's network is a bit slow when it comes to making transactions now a days due to demand for bitcoin and the unconfirmed transactions that are not yet confirmed. While there are Bitcoin cash there is no problem when sending  low fee and fast (like bitcoin last 2009 - 2016).

Here is my questions,

1. No, it's not the end of bitcoin. It's just warming up. Recent news just stated that "options exchange CBOE has released early specifications for its planned bitcoin futures product" (coindesk news); and "CME Group Inc, the world's biggest futures exchange, plans to launch a futures contract for bitcoin" (coindesk, reuters).

2. You can't tell how much yet. So at this point you can't say most would.

3. It already has recovered and is currently consolidating in the $8000-8,300 range. Maybe we'll see a breakout upwards, soon  Wink
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

Here is my questions,

Bitcoin will not end even though prices continue to decline.
If bitcoin continues to drop automatically most bitcoin users switch to other coin coins, which are likely to make a lot of money because of the coin coins they have put in.
Yes, btc will recover soon. whose name of sale or price there must be up and also there is a down.
superex

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

Here is my questions,

its better right now go check
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

He don't seems to drop... Near ATH again.

It is not really a drop but just a dip, I really think that bitcoin doesn't go far from it's All Time High it is staying in the same value up to now and I think it really has a strong on the $7000 mark disregarding the fact that a Hard Ford might occur someday we still had a great time spending with this price this coming December.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: