Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomorrow is my last day on this Earth  (Read 4616 times)
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:51:03 PM

Too much shocked.are you insane? Just for 15k you are giving up your life which cant be pointed with money.sigh.go and die
chocomartin

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

Think about it for a bit, let it marinate. Is killing yourself really the only option you can think of? While yes your debt is PRETTY big, suicide isn't the answer. Surely you have friends or family that might help you out? And think about it, you're letting them win if you go in with this whole killing yourself thing. Something just from the top of my head and I know how stupid these ideas sound but just gonna put it out there as an alternative to suicide. You can try to go off grid you know Bear Grylls style, live in the woods and shit or you could get yourself arrested at least there you would have a place to sleep and have regular meals everyday.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

Additional Notes: I WILL NEVER GIVE UP !
Did you forget your passion? Just go outside and search for a job, man! Don't go for gambling, though. I will help you find a job, you can be a freelancer who predicts match as sports gambling expert. If you wanna go die, it is really useless. Jesus will punish you in the hell and no people care about your death.
Btw, is this guy died right now?
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:12:22 PM

Life is everything if you have life you can have anything you want but you have to work hard and get it. This is not a reason to kill yourself no matter what the situation is never try to kill yourself bro stand up and fight with it and don’t waste your life who knows that in coming year will get 30k$ or maybe even more so don’t waste your precious life.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:13:47 PM

Stupid, dumb, idiot, foolish, gay, coward... Damn. I don't know what else i should call you.
But now that I'm done with that,
Listen. I have been through so much more than what you are going through right now. Amd i am pretty sure that a whole bunch of people out there are gong through things that are so much more worse than what i have went through and most specially than yours. But despite all of their problems, they still laugh and smile. So don't you freakin say that you are gonna kill yourself just because of that amount of money. A lot of people are dreaming to have at least 1 meal a day and have a roof to shelter them from rain. You are lucky to be alive and well others are dying because of sicknesses, others are disabled. You are a lucky bastard. Do not waste what you have because lots of people would give a lot just to be in your place so they can live normal or longer.

Instead of killing yourself, get up and don't let this put you down. Life is hard. You just can't expect life to be always favorable to you. If it isn't, then make a way to survive. And he better from who you were yesterday.
Hope you open your eyes.
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

Are you serious? You are kidding, right?
If you are serious, think again man, you can make much more $ in your life. The life worth more than anything, more than all criptos.
Life has bad and good moment, just leave the bads and  move on.
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:41:00 PM

$15,000 is a lot of money to lose. Killing yourself won't make it come back though. Sometimes suicide feels like the only option, but there is always another way out. I would strongly consider other options. Everyday try and make it through one more day. Think of each day as a step that you have to get through. Eventually you'll be walking like there is nothing to worry about.

ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

sounds very fake story
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:45:35 PM

Hello,

I can't anymore fight against the site 1XBIT.COM.

They stole me about $ 15,000.

Here the original discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160655

With other debts I have I can not live, these $ 15,000 could have revived me in life but 1XBIT broke me completely.

Tomorrow I'm going to kill myself, and everyone does not care.

Do not make the same mistakes as me please.

Try to enjoy your life

Bye

Well I don't know if you're serious, but if you are, don't do it. There so many more measures you can do to take it back. You said it yourself that before you had nothing, and you were able to get back on your feet. Now, it's the same thing; just claw your way back again. Fight!

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:51:16 PM

sounds very fake story
He won't kill himself. People who are really in deep shit drown their sorrows in a bottle and are too drunk to even write shit like this on a public forum. Only attention seekers run around telling everyone they're about to kill themselves so they can feed off people who actually feel sorry for them.
Stop acting like some emo kid. Your life is worth much more than 15k. People earn that in less than a year and you got many years ahead of you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:53:42 PM

I wish I knew something perfect to say that would jolt you out of this stupor.

You need to stop thinking about the 15000. Its just money and you are comparing a precious human life with it. Your life that is a miracle of nature.
Your life to which probably a lot of other lives (your family) are connected.

When you have your life and health, you have everything man.
Go to a forest, swim in a river, catch some fish, make a small fire and cook yourself some nice meal, pick some berries and just spend some time out in the sun among nature, WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT THE MONEY..!!
Its just money dude. You can always earn it back. It'll come and go, then come and go again. Don't let it affect you so much

Quote simply, your life is the only thing that matters in this whole episode. Not the money, Not the bloody ETH, Not the fucking Bitcoins and definitely not those fucking scamsters.

All that matters is your life and your peace of mind.
RECLAIM IT. AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECLAIM EVERYTHING ELSE!!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

I wish I knew something perfect to say that would jolt you out of this stupor.

You need to stop thinking about the 15000. Its just money and you are comparing a precious human life with it. Your life that is a miracle of nature.
Your life to which probably a lot of other lives (your family) are connected.

When you have your life and health, you have everything man.
Go to a forest, swim in a river, catch some fish, make a small fire and cook yourself some nice meal, pick some berries and just spend some time out in the sun among nature, WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT THE MONEY..!!
Its just money dude. You can always earn it back. It'll come and go, then come and go again. Don't let it affect you so much

Quote simply, your life is the only thing that matters in this whole episode. Not the money, Not the bloody ETH, Not the fucking Bitcoins and definitely not those fucking scamsters.

All that matters is your life and your peace of mind.
RECLAIM IT. AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECLAIM EVERYTHING ELSE!!

Very well said. Material losses are part of our lifes, we just need to be careful to don't have losses on our spiritual lifes. Today you can lose $15.000, but who knows tomorrow a new opportunity can appear and you earn even more? It's a terrible mistake to commit suicide, especially because so ridiculous reason.

And don't worry if no one cares, some people are alone on their lifes, but someone can appear someday and bring a new age of happiness and prosperity again. Hold on during the storm and be sure it will end someday bringing a new sunny beautiful day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:00:31 PM

sounds very fake story
He won't kill himself. People who are really in deep shit drown their sorrows in a bottle and are too drunk to even write shit like this on a public forum. Only attention seekers run around telling everyone they're about to kill themselves so they can feed off people who actually feel sorry for them.
Stop acting like some emo kid. Your life is worth much more than 15k. People earn that in less than a year and you got many years ahead of you.

Please don't do that again! Although i totall agree with your statement, and professionals approve that in most cases, it happens sometimes where people actually post such a statement on internet and do what they say.

Back to the subject: I understand you feel so depressed now. This is big amount of money and you must have worked hard to earn it. But if you stick around, you will learn a lot on this platform and make 15k again in a surprisingly short time. If you want to talk, we are here to listen.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:03:34 PM

Hello,

With other debts I have I can not live, these $ 15,000 could have revived me in life but 1XBIT broke me completely.

Try to enjoy your life

Bye
Do not give up! That is a lot of money but your life is a lot more valuable than that, I know that at some point life may give you the impression that you are powerless but the only thing you can do is to keep fighting, if you keep on living you could eventually get out of your debts, so once again do not give up.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:11:00 PM

Hello,

Try to enjoy your life

Bye

You should fight against them rather than quitting and quitting isn't the solution of the problem but it will create more problems for your family and friends. If I were you I would expose them by taking help of forum members.

Don't kill yourself for money as money comes and go and you can also earn more than that amount in your life if you try.
fratosrope (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:39:55 PM

Thank you very much to everyone for your help.

It's not just only this problem right now in my life.

I don't want to give up but I am weakened by all of that.

The life is really not funny for me, I really don't know what to do now.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

Too much shocked.are you insane? Just for 15k you are giving up your life which cant be pointed with money.sigh.go and die
he is in a deep depression but this is cheap killing yourself just because of that there is a lot here that take that scenario that we dont even know i have a friend he lost more than that but he continue his life then know the money lost from him getting back because he continue to fight and not think that loosing that amount of money is the end of his life.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:48:25 PM

I can understand your pain but a proverb of TURKISH sayes:non-killing pain strengthen you. If you work more, you will win more. You believe that bro. Everything will be okay

EtihadBitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

Dude just go start a gofund me website and put the link here.

I think you will get some donations from the ones who really want to help you get out of this rut.
But you just got to say you won't just use the money you get from people's generosity back to this devil's site who made you lose this much and your reason to life to live.
Maybe have the btc address pointed to someone in escrow so everyone knows you have not touched it and sent to your bank account instead of bitcoin where it is not in your control to waste it gambling thus ending your life.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:56:15 PM

OP, you should.t do this. Think BIG, if you lost $ 15 k, so you have made it once. You can earn much bigger, you just need a goal and some motivation. Shit happens with all of us, you mustn't give up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: