Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomorrow is my last day on this Earth  (Read 4616 times)
Qorio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:02:00 PM

Saw this topic and had to check up on this dude. Are you ok? Things back to normal? Stay strong buddy!!
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:32:52 PM

What the hell dude?That's just some amount of money that you can gain everytime.Everyone has only one single life and many are really fighting for it.And you're just gonna waste it with the money that you have lost?Dont be such a fool dude atleast you still have your family that loves you.Its just a material man.

Hahaha, actually someone who says that life is just a place for pleasure then it is ascertained they are a crazy person who will be treasure or can be said to be greedy. Because indeed their mindset is fixated on the desire to get a lot of treasure and when they think or get the treasure then the main thing they do is have negative fun. So be someone who is wise and never do anything wrong or do not think to greedy.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

Hello,

I can't anymore fight against the site 1XBIT.COM.

They stole me about $ 15,000.

Here the original discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160655

With other debts I have I can not live, these $ 15,000 could have revived me in life but 1XBIT broke me completely.

Tomorrow I'm going to kill myself, and everyone does not care.

Do not make the same mistakes as me please.

Try to enjoy your life

Bye
sorry for your lost bro .  I suggest dont give up bro that amount can afford your life . Mistakes always happened every time without knowing. And also on that issue .we all know that we cannot trust anyone to handle an important things on our life . So next time make a things clear that there are no legit site like that its always turn tl scam after a weeks or month . I suggest to keep away on it so that you can avoid lose.  Best regards .
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

Last Active: Today at 12:23:08 PM

Seems like he's still going. You want to kill yourself because you lost money? Money.... Really? You do realise people usually earn double that in a year by working a regular job?

Man up.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:39:55 PM

You make the wrong decision, think first the decision you take. I understand you have lost your money but you should not despair by committing suicide. Because suicide will not be able to return your money. Money can be searched but life is only given once, so think again.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

Sorry man, but it is hard to believe in your loss history just from a noobie account asking for a donation, it looks like a scam really.
But if what you are saying is true, if you can prove that or give something that people can trust you, so i am sure that you can receive a lot of donations and help.

Maybe you can introduce yourself, giving your name, facebook, your city?
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

Dont do that mate.In the link you mentioned, you posted that you will never give up.Why you have decided like this again?
You must not take the whole thing much seriously at all. It is obvious that you are not going to die at least not after tomorrow or so this is nothing but a method to make you panic and also a negative impact on the moral values does occur by thing about such scenarios.

So keep calm and be brave. A person should not decide his life matters in accordance with what others want but to the satisfaction of his inner voice. And it’s obvious that your heart never wants you to claim your death.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:01:51 AM

Stay positive mate, don't kill yourself, that's not a solution for your problem face your problem and learn frome your mistake and be better, don't give up. And there's anyone can care for what your situation, surround yourself to people that left you up and grow.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

I hope the op does not act, even if it hurts, it's just money after all.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

Hmm, just wanted to ask him, how much he already did collect, but he wasn't online for two days. Hope, that he wasn't so foolish to do, what he stated instead of bashing those scammers.
If we could difer between trolls and really bad situated members, we could easily put together here with a small amount each, but from many members. Crowddonating.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

Stay positive mate, don't kill yourself, that's not a solution for your problem face your problem and learn frome your mistake and be better, don't give up. And there's anyone can care for what your situation, surround yourself to people that left you up and grow.
This is true which suicide isnt really a worth solution on breaking away with your own problem which 59 eth wont really be the worth of your 1 precious life. Shit do really happens anytime and on this situation the best possible thing to do is contact them as you have posted they do have 50+ email which is really very shady in able for them to get reached or contact. 59 ETH is too damn big for me on such amount which would really be worth for to bring the fight against them and dont just let them easily stole up those coins or money you did deposit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:45:01 PM

I hope that OP didn't killed himself. I understand how he can feel, but suicide isn't solution. Money is materiable and I'm sure that you will earn more money that scammers stolen from you. But if you kill yourself - that's end and you will not have 2nd chance to live. People lost much bigger amounts of money from scamner and they continue to live. What doesn't kills you makes you stronger.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:58:35 PM

Come on man, it's just 15k, it's not worth your life, no matter what amount of money it is because as long as you are alive and in good health you can always make money as long as you are willing to work for it. Seriously life is about the ups and downs, if we were all having the perfect life, it would be really boring and not worth living because things like success or achieving something won't have any meaning
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:20:40 PM

Hello,

I can't anymore fight against the site 1XBIT.COM.

They stole me about $ 15,000.

Here the original discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160655

With other debts I have I can not live, these $ 15,000 could have revived me in life but 1XBIT broke me completely.

Tomorrow I'm going to kill myself, and everyone does not care.

Do not make the same mistakes as me please.

Try to enjoy your life

Bye

Whoa! I don't know if I'm gonna feel sad because you lose 15K or I'm gonna feel sad because you think your life's worth is only 15K...it's pathetic really, get a hold of yourself and just slapped your face really hard. Maybe then you'll get some sense.  Come on man!
fratosrope (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:49:38 PM

Hello everyone,

The last Sunday, someone tried to stole me money, again..

I think they are lot of bad people on this earth, but they are more good people.

I need to be careful now, I know.

Some people have talking with me on Skype, thank you so much

For my problems with my debts, someone has helping me to create one blog/website for donation :

https://fratosrope.wordpress.com/

I think without this forum I will be not here today I met very good people

Thank you I want to rebuilt my life, i'm stronger now
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:03:06 AM

Insane!

I would earn more $15K USD and then hire biggest lawyer in the state and file a complaint against the 1XBIT. I will do this promptly so that lawyers will prove they are stealers for which I will get the state reward, my 15K back and medal form he police station.  Lolz. I just made 30$ USD in no time.

There are so many things you can do when you are alive dude! When you are dead you can do only one thing and thats, lying in the graveyard and see the world develop around you, people making billions of dollars. Just think about it before doing shit thing before your timeline is gone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

Hello everyone,

I think they are lot of bad people on this earth, but they are more good people.

For my problems with my debts, someone has helping me to create one blog/website for donation :

OP is alive! Yay!

With so many strange people in crypto, I was really hoping you d win over that problem. Welcome back my friend, I hope you find a way to get these coins back or make more money.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
fratosrope (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

Hello everyone,

OP is alive! Yay!

With so many strange people in crypto, I was really hoping you d win over that problem. Welcome back my friend, I hope you find a way to get these coins back or make more money.

Thank you crazyivan, yes this is new beggining for me, I have hope again now
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:29:54 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 01:14:55 PM by Rahar02

I've decided not to say anything about your plan to suicide.
But, I'm glad you didn't make it, still alive and keep your spirit to fight for your life.
I assume gambling isn't a good way to get instant money, if you decide to do so, there are some legit gambling sites which better than 1xbit always has same reasons to cancel customers winnings, as your case isn't the first one. Fortunately you still get your initial capital 14 eth. About your debts, hopefully people will intrigue to donate if you provide more information about the reason why you got into this problem in the first place.
fratosrope (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

I've decided not to say anything about your plan to suicide.
But, I'm glad you didn't make it, still alive and keep your spirit to fight for your life.
I assume gambling isn't a good way to get instant money, if you decide to do so, there are some legit gambling sites which better than 1xbit always has same reasons to cancel customers winnings, as your case isn't the first one. Fortunately you still get your initial capital 14 eth. About your debts, hopefully people will intrigue to donate if provide more information about the reason you've trapped in the first place..

I don't know if people will give me money for my debts

The debts first was because of my compagny business (french crepes food), I lost everything (around 55 000 euros)

Then, I tried to bet online with the bitcoin and ethereum I won because I bought 2 years ago around 1000 euros (20 000 euros today with the price), but I lost everything with online betting

1xbit was my last try with my last 14 eTH, I won 73 eTH, but only 14 eTH they gave me back

I have withdrawal my last 14 eTH and I payed one part of my debts with that

Now I have still 73 000 euros of debts, I don't know how to pay all of that

Tha last month my parents died in one accident

My brother stoled me money

Its the cause I was thinking about suicide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: