Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC as an asset  (Read 106 times)
cipherer (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

Last days BCC exchange rate is rising. Do you think that people buy BCC because the price is relative low? I also bought some BCC, when exchange rates are changing, i will convert them to BTC. Is this a good strategy?
BitcoinReseller

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

Last days BCC exchange rate is rising. Do you think that people buy BCC because the price is relative low? I also bought some BCC, when exchange rates are changing, i will convert them to BTC. Is this a good strategy?

i was sold 50 BCC when it was for 0.07 btc and i don't feel sorry about that because i'm sure bitcoin will stay the best.
if i was holding some more BCC i will sell them now for sure because like this chance for BCC will not happen again.

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
cipherer (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

So you think this is a right moment to exchange BCC tot BTC? Do you think the volatility in BCC and BTC is an opportunity to make profits?

i was sold 50 BCC when it was for 0.07 btc and i don't feel sorry about that because i'm sure bitcoin will stay the best.
if i was holding some more BCC i will sell them now for sure because like this chance for BCC will not happen again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: