Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:38:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETC is moving, what's the reason?  (Read 515 times)
ankurguta87 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

Etc is moving is all red weekend. What is the reason behind it? Is it possible for ETC is touch $50 by end of this year as all it's buddy coin us already crossed much more than etc
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:27:10 PM

People are starting to accumulate the crypto and start using it maybe thats why
Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:28:48 PM

Look at BTC price , if BTC falls everything else (usually) also does
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

i think the main reason for this is its because too many people are no in to cryptocurrencies and they already started using ETC that is why the market of ETC is moving very fast and too many altcoins are also being expensive in the market, it all goes to the ICOs that are very willing to get funds and make their campaign worth campaigning, there is also this reason that bitcoin is starting to be recognized on the mainstream that is why ETC is moving on a fast phase
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:32:36 PM

Wow, it was very unexpected for me. I wonder why too. But as for an ETC's miner it's just wonderful news for me Shocked
ankurguta87 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:02:30 PM

I was expecting this and believe that it will be the next booking cypto as all it's colleague ltc, xmr, dash, zcash are already moved to next lvl.
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Etc is moving is all red weekend. What is the reason behind it? Is it possible for ETC is touch $50 by end of this year as all it's buddy coin us already crossed much more than etc

Don't expect old low prices for ethereum. The reason is obvious, the market is not bullish now, and this makes price fluctuations for ethereum and others. But it's good to know that it stayed above/around $300 for long time.
Volant

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

I wonder if it's worth picking up ETC for the long haul.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

May be because bitcoin is falling and bitcoin holders now are trading with another coins that has potential and because ethereum classic will have a summit on Monday and Tuesday in Hong Kong.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

This may be due to the decline in Bitcoin prices, usually followed by increases in altcoin prices.
I can not explain in detail but it happens like a water cycle.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

there is because btc is falling and the fund are all going to altcoin , etc is easy to pump so the fund pump with ETC i think

the price should be dump soon maybe.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:52:31 PM

If there is no reason, there is no reason.
Read : Fake pump
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:53:26 PM

May be because bitcoin is falling and bitcoin holders now are trading with another coins that has potential and because ethereum classic will have a summit on Monday and Tuesday in Hong Kong.

That coupled with the recent btc pullback I think are the two main reasons why ETC is having a pump right now. Not sure if it will continue but seeing there a few days before the summit anything is possible I guess.

DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

cant you go read in twitter why price rising?
they have a lot of good news and have their own Summit in 2 days
the price can go even to 200$ in a year ..
read their tweets for the 2 last months...
ankurguta87 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:54:21 AM

Well, it was a pump only I guess. I should have sold it at $21 regretting my decision. Hope that time will come again Cheesy
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:39:36 PM

One thing you would notice is that the prices of alt coins decreased when Bitcoin prices increased. Again, the price of alt coins increases as soon as the cost of bitcoin decreases.

Be hardworker
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:25 PM

Pretty much it. This is what I'm saying to those who wish to trade that lending your ears to the news, recent developments that going on around will tell you which way will the market moves. As a smart trader, you shouldn't just get swayed by these news and you should know when to buy and sell.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:15:16 PM

the only reason why any coin will rise is because investors are demanding for it and that is exactly what is happening. i think this is normal as global demand for cryptocurrencies is on the rise many people are now trooping in into investing in coin. probably the recent rise of BCH have make people start buying some random coin which ETC is not left out. i dont think ETC rise will continue. it is just for a short period. the same thing happen to ethereum some few weeks ago and its happening again now.
Lifework

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:38:47 AM

cant you go read in twitter why price rising?
they have a lot of good news and have their own Summit in 2 days
the price can go even to 200$ in a year ..
read their tweets for the 2 last months...

please forgive my ignorance. What is ETC? I heard for a long time BTC, ETH, LTC, and Ripple were likely safe choices for long terml im not good eough to tradefst yet to get in and out.
Lifework

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

Well, it was a pump only I guess. I should have sold it at $21 regretting my decision. Hope that time will come again Cheesy
im no expert but the entire mkt is volatile. trust your gut,k ride it out for long term if that's your goal, and deal with the ups and down because they will occur for a while.  Most importantly never spend more than you can afford to lose. This is essentially a safer version of gambling in my book but there are still plenty of risk in the field.

justg my 2 cents
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: