Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty0x - A decentralized bounty hunting network (animated explainer video)  (Read 653 times)
pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:02:24 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 02:13:03 PM by pask777

Image links to YouTube. Couldn't find a way to embed video directly...

Hey guys. My name is Pascal and I'm a co-founder of Bounty0x. We are building a decentralized bounty hunting network.

Our Alpha platform already has over $700k worth of bounties on it.

Submissions from Bounty Hunters are reviewed automatically by a second user called the Bounty Sheriff.  

When a bounty submission is approved, rewards are automatically distributed through a smart contract.

The BNTY utility token is used to ensure that all actors on the network are honest.

Feel free to check out our animated explainer video. Looking forward to all your questions/ feedback!

Rifler

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:04:01 PM

It is a very cool idea of design! I registered but as it is not popular now there are only 1 signature company and some other companies. For alpha platform i think it is good.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:38:18 AM

Too bad that you can't see the content of listings without an account, but I guess that's fairly standard practice.
It's still an amazing project and I'm amazed at how many listings are already on there, looks like you've made something quite useful Smiley

Great video btw, you've found a very skilled animator!

elexer

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:53:49 AM

Good idea! Big thanks!  Smiley
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:25:39 PM

This is awesome !!! I just watched the video and its great ! Keep up the good work  Cheesy
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:01:24 AM

How are you adding information to your website? Currently I see only one ICO in bitcointalk signature section. I would also recommend to add search by the payment method (bitcoin or campaign tokens). Btw Scammer hunting tag on your website sounds usefull but unfortunately it is empty right now. Also if you add e-mail notifications that will made your website priceless Smiley
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:32:09 AM

Image links to YouTube. Couldn't find a way to embed video directly...

Hey guys. My name is Pascal and I'm a co-founder of Bounty0x. We are building a decentralized bounty hunting network.

Our Alpha platform already has over $700k worth of bounties on it.

Submissions from Bounty Hunters are reviewed automatically by a second user called the Bounty Sheriff.  

When a bounty submission is approved, rewards are automatically distributed through a smart contract.

The BNTY utility token is used to ensure that all actors on the network are honest.

Feel free to check out our animated explainer video. Looking forward to all your questions/ feedback!

Nice project out there.  I will monitor the progress of this project as this gives a lot of promise income wise.   Very interesting project you have.  I would love to see this succeed.
malon

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:37:41 AM

this is a real great work
LeoFirefly

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Bounty0x is a great project with huge potential in 2018, as there are 100s of ICOs and a huge lot of projects that require community participation.

And most of these projects offer Bounty, and without the right marketing the Bounty is given out without its effective results.

Bounty0x will allow these new ventures and existing ones to reach the community that's well connected and can help best respond to the requirements.

Also being a very low cap token, this is a great grab at the current price. Buy before it climbs further, and do your research before making any decisions.

NODEhaven

Activity: 57
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

Does anyone have experience using the platform? 

Are the hunters generally high quality and are they executing bounties that are listed there on a regular basis?

NODE Haven Mining is currently assessing bounty options for our upcoming ITS and Bounty0x definitely looks like a promising system to keep track of the bounties and rewards.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

hahaha, I talked to both founders a couple of times.

When I see that their project of over 100mln that's when the lights turn off for me.

They are not even close to that valuation in real life, which shows me how irrational this market is right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: