Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN CASH IS ONLY A BUBBLE?  (Read 1590 times)
josephpogi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

Hi i want to know if the bitcoin cash is only a bubble? Because if you see the bitcoin cash is increasing rapidly while the bitcoin is dunping and dumping so what is your idea about that ? Smiley
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

Hi i want to know if the bitcoin cash is only a bubble? Because if you see the bitcoin cash is increasing rapidly while the bitcoin is dunping and dumping so what is your idea about that ? Smiley
I also  want to know about that but in my opinion i think bitcoin have a potential now that bitcoin becauase some investro switching in bitcoin cash but i know that bitcoin will going rise again not now but maybe in 2018
zikithay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

Basically bitcoin is unstable currency,it it will raise and fall.it increases some times and decreases.i am geeting smile i heard the word bubble,raising and falling very profitable for investors. Grin Smiley
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

I know that this bitcoin cash is only a bubble some rich man buy bitcoin if the bitcoin goes down and they will get a lot of money again if the bitcoin go rise again then i see that this bitcoin and bitcoin cash is only a cycle if they know that bitcoin will go decrease they will buy bitcoin cash and if the bitcoin cash decreasse they will buy bitcoin that is a logic.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:47:43 PM

I dont know but i think bitcoin cash have a potential now but i cant say that this bitcoin cash is only a bubble but i believe that bitcoin will go increase again just beleieve and just trust. Smiley
JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:49:40 PM

From what I understood from my post, Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin too, therefor, after the SegWit 2x got canceled altcoins were expected to rise, Bitcoin Cash is a bubble, and bam ,there you have it, it increased.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:51:59 PM

I don't worry much about it.
In the world of investment everything is risk.
Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Bitcoin is still no. 1 and already have very solid foundation, with a lot of merchants who accept bitcoin for payment, bitcoin debit cards, bitcoin ATM etc.
The value of any currency on the market depends on supply and demand, and it will never change.
About bitcoin cash is still to early to predict anything.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

From what I understood from my post, Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin too, therefor, after the SegWit 2x got canceled altcoins were expected to rise, Bitcoin Cash is a bubble, and bam ,there you have it, it increased.
Yes we all know that bitcoin cash is  a altcoin can i ask? Because i want to know all about segwit2x? i'm confusing about that because i always see that in this forum sorry becausse i'm still a new here . Cheesy
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:21:24 PM

Maybe bitcoincash is only a bubble i know that if altcoins goes up so fast and it will cause decreasing so fast like bumping but if it is increase so long i think bitcoin cash is not a bubble if it happens.
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

Bitcoin has been through a lot to get that big today. Just think about it for a moment, do you really think that a few sensational statements can change everything in the market and cause a flip where we get new Bitcoin overnight? I don't think so. Bitmain accept payments only in Bitcoin Cash now, Roger Ver and his team keep saying that Bitcoin Cash is the new Bitcoin. It is not going to be so just because these guys want to make some money. We should see a very aggresive dump soon.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

I think investors who had high hopes for 2x are allocating their money elsewhere. It feels like the BCC community was just waiting for something they would be able to call a failure of BTC, while in fact nothing is wrong. Would you rather have a vulnerability with no replay protection implemented into a working and growing coin? I know we will eventually need an upgrade but I don't mind waiting for it. If people want to play pump and dump they should get into BCC while it lasts.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:41:22 PM

maybe its yes maybe its no but the answer of it you already know it by your own if you know that this is was just a temporary and it isa bubble then you may not go for it because we know that this is a normal but if you take some research on it then you already what would you are now must gonna do bitcoin will pump again that was i know as of now but for bitcoin cash maybe we should wait for what will happen next.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin Cash is only a pump and the original Bitcoin cannot be overcome. Anyway I also think BCH will be quite high for a while so it won't be just another altcoin but one (if not the main) competitor of original Bitcoin.
fusepay

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

BCC will be like the evil twin of BTC, slightly faster and cool as the new thing, will be interesting to see how it pans out, trading on 'trex
@ 0.2 now, when will it end?
hi-men

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

Just one of many attacks. Btc will survive this and come out stronger as any time before.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:25:25 PM

Can a coin be a bubble, but I think it is just one of these pump and dump coin, as it is proven to be true. I asked why the price was going up, and the answer was that the there is a coming Bcash hard fork so you also can trade the news just don't be trapped in the trade
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:28:13 PM

Yeah, it's a bubble trap.

There is a smooth hard fork of BCH coming, no freemoney, but with S2X cancellation, it's perfect time for this trap. Will crash immediatly after the fork because no free money, and whales taking a big profit.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:28 PM

If you check price now, you will notice that many bitcoin's cash enthusiasts are dumping  the coins now and I think the coins is followed down the way it went up. Currently bitcoin cash price is below  $1,500 losing about a thousand dollars it gained yesterday. I think it is a bubbles and I have sold all my holding as I don't have confident in this pump and dump coins. I think before tomorrow this time we may have above  $6,500 in bitcoin core and below  $1000 in bitcoin cash.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:36:17 PM

No, I don't think so, but I cannot know if it is really a true coin but if it is a bubble, I can say that it is more than a classic bubble. Forks coins cannot take over bitcoin for me.
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

Yes, deffo in a bubble right now. People who bought in at 2k$ gonna cry rivers, if they aren't already, while whales are getting richer Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: