Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loosing motivation  (Read 1582 times)
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:27:12 AM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.
motivation is the impetus that a motivated and get more impetus to go forward fight for a dream ideals that have not materialized a big dream.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:44:02 AM

losing our motivation comes in many ways.. maybe we let our dream past by without acknowledging it importance... we fail to persevere in our works, we also need inspiration to motivate us and help gain wisdom that we desire to have.. loose motivation can still be retrieve for as long as we have the willingness to make some extra effort in that way we will see progress till one day we'll reach our dream or goal that we really long to have.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
budaybuday

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:10:38 AM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Growing up we will face a lot of things. Maybe we see other people failing that's why we get discouraged and lose our motivation. But just keep on dreaming. Nothing is impossible in this world. If you are really willing to do it you can achieve it. Don't give up to your passion. If you are really passionate about your dream it can be an enough motivation to keep going on.
jaanu

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:49:55 PM

I'm losing motivation.... I'm tired even after waking up..... I feel empty and alone..... Don't you dare tell me To get over myself, because I'm not fighting myself .........
femiranda

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:23:02 AM

think about the hardwork you've done. it will all be useless if u quit right now. think about ur family, friends, loved ones, and yourself. u will find motivation
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:58:37 AM

Your Soul May Be Fragile When Experiencing Failure, But It's Better Than Empty Souls For Silence Never Trying.
Failure often causes the heart and soul to be disturbed, or even filled with a sense of regret. It's good not to be too gloomy about the failure, for though it is filled with regret, but it is better than an empty soul without experience.

BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:00:42 AM

Because laziness is very harmful, we must try to eliminate it. Do not get in the age that is still productive we wasted time to laze so that there will be no regret in the future. usually, the characteristics of lazy people is not excited, no idea, the body looks lethargic, and so forth. The existence of these traits makes a person can not work properly. If allowed to drag on, it could be this lazy disease ingrained.

to eliminate the sense of laziness must start from yourself. For example, when you start lazy to work, try to find a motivation that can make you the spirit of work. Your motivation may work because you want to happy people. in that way, the inner spirit will emerge so that you will return to the spirit of work.
selen

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:35:26 PM

sir churchill said smth like his successes were the steps between failures. so the quwstion is how strong is you spirit to raise after fall and go on
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:17:28 PM

You don’t want to get out of bed. You don’t see the point in moving on. You eat too much sweets and junk food, all these stuff, right? but if takes actually just one tiny decision to stop this. once you start caring, you stop being being a vegetable. the trick Is to find what to care for
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:28 PM

Our life is full of the obstacles that are standing in our way. To move that obstacles we must try better to achieve something and to solve the situations the life is putting in front of us. Usually, those situations are causing stress to the situation solver and that stress is influencing our mind very badly. We are losing motivation if don't have enough of the courage to move one. Sometimes loneliness can destroy us completely. That why it is best to have somebody with whom lost motivation can be gained again. Our will is strong and with the mental strength, the will is necessary to achieve the greater good for our morale. Our will is the key factor for the inner strength that provides us the morale to keep on in hard times.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

Think most of us experience losing motivation. Sometimes being demotivated can lead to insecurity. It happened to me before and I have learned from it. I am in the early adulthood stage wherein everybody has a fantastic career and earning money twice as I am. I started to count the other guys money and that is the formula for being demotivated because if I would compare and think about it as a race, the distance was too far away.  Good thing I learned about bitcoin and it provided me hope that I can be on the same wave length with those guys.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:49:54 AM

Because when you are a child, many things are fabricated so young ones will be positive in life but when you grow up, you discover what is real and it's not like the happy ending movies and also worse.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:14:27 AM

While growing up, I too gradually loose the motivation I have to achieve my dreams and aspirations. Growing up with society's standards and critics, my confidence also lessened. But we should also remember that we shouldn't let others define ourselves. You define your own and what you say to yourself will reflect in you so be kind to yourself. The world is harsh and cruel but don't let it take away your light and motivation to do better.
eystoryahyee

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:30 AM

loosing motivation is so hard its feel your alone. espescially in our daily life like ?
Look around your room right now or your workspace. Does it inspire you? Does it give you motivation? Is it noisy or quiet? Sometimes the hardest thing we do to ourselves is try to force ourselves to work in an area that is subconsciously telling us, “I can’t work here.”
ohnanaohnana6969

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

Without motivate in really hard to feel that your alive in this world and i know that each of us have motivation espescially in our family cause they motivate us in our daily lifes .but some People like to feel that they’re progressing toward something bigger and better in their lives, or they’ll start to feel bored about what they do.
obsees143

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:32 AM

No matter how discouraged or loosing motivation you are or how much things have changed since you started having without motivation, getting connected to these things will allow you to see if they are the things you're still looking for out of work. If so, you can focus on getting incorporating more of those moments and opportunities into your day. If they aren't so relevant anymore...well that information is just as good as you start thinking about what could light you up moving forward.You may feel completely competent within your current workflows, but if you’re not constantly looking for ways to improve, it’s clear that you’ve lost some drive to succeed.

harleyquinne5018

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:39:06 AM

Distraction can sometimes be the best medication. If you're feeling in a loosing motivation, find a project that you can throw yourself into. If there isn't something to get involved with at the moment, think about a professional development or training opportunity you can take advantage of.

mylestan

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

i have 3 pieces of advice for anyone who feels sad.

1. KNOW YOUR WHY

Vitor Frankl; the new york times best selling author  who survived the Nazi camps said:

“Those who have a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'.”

So if you're feeling sad and unmotivated always remember why you started.

I cut out pictures of why I started on my business and hung them on my walls. I even placed pictures on my journals.

2. SET SMART GOALS
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Time bound goals
example: I will lose 10 pounds of fat by March 1, 2018

3. REWARD GOOD HABITS
always give yourself a reward when doing a difficult task so your brain can associate it being pleasurable
whitehouse1

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:54:17 AM

I think loosing motivation is not the only thing.Its all about our inner will. Will for something to achieve.And obviously we must have high hope!
YES . loosing motivation is not the only thing . There many different things that help our dream come true .
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:57:39 AM

Loosing motivation is the same with loosing your will to continue and pursue thing. Loosing your will means not having anything that makes you move forward.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: