Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loosing motivation  (Read 1582 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:59:26 PM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

It's part of daily life's challenge. Challenges are always there to either break us or make us stronger. It depends on our will if we will over come those challenges or if we will let the challenges break us. Life is beautiful in spite of the challenges that we have faced or we will face in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Damn, enough of this "motivation" issues.
Here's the thing, someone losing this so-called "motivation" is just basically using the term "losing motivation" as an excuse. This is in fact not the reason at all in most cases,
This is about discipline, it ain't about just "motivation" you need to have a good amount of discipline to move forward.
Although, no one has the right to blame anyone about this common trait of us millennials,
I mean we grew up in a world of instant gratification, no wonder someone loses "motivation" after a short span of time.
We millennials just grew up having everything we want without hard work,
So they you have it.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

so there is our family. when you think about your family. it helps and keeps you motivated. this is my experience for myself. and if you also have inspiration like love ones or things that you want to claim, have or buy. it will also helps you motivated
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

We get distracted in life when things is not going as expected but as often said the prize is not for the beginners but those who finish the race. The economy we find ourselves too also cause us to loose motivation as well. But we should always try to keep the pace

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
nicendrine

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:51:19 PM

When I seem to lose motivation, I drive down to a place near public transportation terminals, ones with huge number of walking traffic. I just sit in one place or in my parked car and observe all the people around. I see people walking down to terminals, all dressed in their office / job uniforms, and all sorts of people from all walks of life. You get to see their daily life, going to and from work with smiles on their faces or at least not unhappy and then you realize that they are contented with their current life and working everyday.

Then ponder on your own life and see that it's all about your will power, positivity and how you handle yourself. Everybody can get depressed. It is the number one cause of loss of motivation.

BUT... if you attract positivity and try to remember that everyone has their own problems to solve, you should then realize that life is actually just fair and square. A problem, big or small is still called a problem. It just depends how you react to your problems.

Going on vacation helps too. Fly abroad, or to some tourist destinations and relax and get to meet new people too.
R_Block

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

This is a question I was pondering myself. Do you think there is a strong correlation to optimism?

Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:38:07 PM

Don't you know that motivation is not only got through ourselve,  but also through other people. I'd like to suggest that if you want to get yourself motivated,  you need to look at other people who live worse than you. Then you may get back your lost motivation.

RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:28:37 AM

Losing motivation sometimes has something to do with yiur inspiration and aspirations in life when we allow it to hàppen our life becomes meaningless and direction..many hindrancea block our path to achieve our goal or dreams in life and without motivation we wouldn't reach it, and so fan into flame the dream, the gift that you have.. Never be lacking in zeal but keep your spiritual fervor and be open to try new things this may help you alot.
Mr.flores

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:40:31 AM

Motivation needs to be with you,your entire life.
freddiesaturn

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:49:24 AM

Movivation is the good way to push yourself up , forcing you to the success with a magical result.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

Loosing motivation is like loosing everything when you are at work and the salary is not that much high or not in equivalent in your work and the environment is uncomfortable of course you will loose a motivation. In our daily lives  motivation is one of most important because if you are motivated you can work well and you can finish it without thinking how started it. Wink

mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:18:57 AM

Thoroughly with you at this point but In any case, it isn't so much that intense to discover your inspiration. I mean in the event that you feel like there is brief period for you to hang out after work or begin a relationship you could constrain yourself to improve and faster. The main issue is influencing yourself to love your activity. Likely it's about your own view of it.
You may investigate some extra books about it or go to a meeting or something. It would coordinate some sort of enthusiasm into your standard schedule. Simply discover a start in your activity and the start will show up in your eyes once more.

Best of Luck Smiley
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

I think loosing motivation is not the only thing.Its all about our inner will. Will for something to achieve.And obviously we must have high hope!
When you feel like loosing your your will to continue with the things you are to do. Having no motivation is hard especially if you really has to do or pursue such thing.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:28:42 PM

Sometimes I become side-tracked. I let my lazy mind overtake my willpower. I let my mood get in the way of what I ultimately want to achieve. I procrastinate, put things off, and feel even worse later when I try to get things done in such a short period of time. How to motivate your self.
1. Get used to forcing yourself to do things.
2. Seek inspiration [every day].
3. Focus on the emotional reward you will get.
4. Track your goals weekly and periodically.
5. Set a reward for yourself.
6. Find someone to hold you accountable for your goals.
Cosmic BitGhost

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

Motivation is literally the desire to do things. I also loose motivation when it comes to studying and to help myself to get up and do things, I push myself to think positively to overcome procrastinate at times. It helps a lot.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

Jaibster this is a great philosophical and anthropological piece. As children we step out into the sun with bright faces and swift mobility and a heart full of joy with a rejoicing soul, but reality hits us along the way sometimes that brightness fades away. We need to keep that light burning and the future is the limit.
Stormup2017

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

The biggest motivation is our children, travel, learning something new, feel yourself glad at each moment of life. If you well busy, you will never upset, you just will not able to think about sadness.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

the biggest my motivation is the realization of my desires and enjoyment of the present...I always return myself to the present, if a bad mood rises and I feel that the motivation disappears
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:45:25 PM

I assimilate your motivation with my concept of belief, like believe in the day after tomorrow. Sometimes it is impossible to see the good part in something but, at least we are not in a war zone or in a dry country. We have to keep going.
Cryptostalker59

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

Well, it simple: motivation is - of course - the "motive" that you have to do something, the "why".
Find that "why" and you'll never experience lack of motivation
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: