Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your expectation for the bitcoin price end of 2018?
20,000 USD
35,000 USD
50,000 USD
100,000 USD
zero

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token  (Read 34181 times)
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:16:27 AM

The past economic crisis was a surprise for many experts. Are your tokens insured against the event of a critical and rapid depreciation of assets?

Diversity is the only free lunch.  Time in the market will be your best response to such an event.  Kindly note that even in a economic crisis event we fund projects cash and are not listed on a stock market.  We will not see rapid price decrease but will endure other difficulties like struggling to find rental occupants or buyers for property units.  As a cash buyer you can ride this out and not bonded to a bond repayment.  Kindly note how much higher the S&P, Dow and any other index are a few years after the crash.  The art is not to panic and sell at the bottom.  Every financial product has its place in the market but most insurance policies just increase costs and lower profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

Hello. A friend told me that if the value of the currency will grow rapidly, the first investors will be able to receive a surcharge. Will it be fixed, or will it depend on the number of tokens I own?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:04:38 AM

Good afternoon. What is the bonus for those who buy tokens during the first week of the ICO?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:07:40 AM

Good afternoon. What is the bonus for those who buy tokens during the first week of the ICO?
First week’s bonus is - 50%, second’s -40% and so on. However, I recommend checking these data on the site, I haven’t visited it for a long time
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:31:46 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the value of the tokens of your platform will directly depend on the prices for real estate. Doesn’t this contradict one of the main principles of the world of crypto-currencies - minimum regulation and maximum transparency?
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:34:10 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the value of the tokens of your platform will directly depend on the prices for real estate. Doesn’t this contradict one of the main principles of the world of crypto-currencies - minimum regulation and maximum transparency?

Excuse me, but where did you find regulation or lack of transparency here? Yes, the price depends on the assets, but this is a very common practice. Money can’t come from nowhere. Crypto currency isn’t an exception.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:34:33 AM

Hello. On which exchanges do you plan to place your tokens? Can they be immediately exchanged to fiat currencies?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:35:41 AM

Only 10 million coins will be available at the initial placement. Does this mean that their number will increase in the future?
nextwalker

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

Excuse me, but where did you find regulation or lack of transparency here? Yes, the price depends on the assets, but this is a very common practice. Money can’t come from nowhere. Crypto currency isn’t an exception.
You didn’t understand me, I was talking about passive regulation. For example, if the government adopts any laws, they can influence real estate, significantly reduce or increase its value, and this creates an unstable base for investment.
devilini

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

I have been engaged in rental of real estate for more than 10 years, so I’m wondering: will the tokens’ holders be able to obtain more favorable lease terms for the areas in which your platform invests?
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:58 AM

You didn’t understand me, I was talking about passive regulation. For example, if the government adopts any laws, they can influence real estate, significantly reduce or increase its value, and this creates an unstable base for investment.

Believe me, I’m a trader with many years of experience, the government has nearly no effect on property prices. The only exception is that the authorities are leading the country into the abyss, but the platform doesn’t plan to invest in such countries. The demand for buildings is much more important, it has a decisive role here.
nextwalker

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

Believe me, I’m a trader with many years of experience, the government has nearly no effect on property prices. The only exception is that the authorities are leading the country into the abyss, but the platform doesn’t plan to invest in such countries. The demand for buildings is much more important, it has a decisive role here.
Okay, you convinced me. I assumed that investments would be made in buildings in developed countries, and then suddenly found out that the main goal is the countries with the transition economy. It was false alarm.

kentuckykid

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

Okay, you convinced me. I assumed that investments would be made in buildings in developed countries, and then suddenly found out that the main goal is the countries with the transition economy. It was false alarm.

I'm glad I could help you. Ad for me, I regret that I came across Zabercoin quite recently, and missed the preliminary sale of the tokens. But, it seems that the first wave of the ICO also gets bonuses, so if you need safe investments - I advise you not to disregard this platform with attention.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:55 AM

Good afternoon. Will it be possible to purchase tokens from your company's representatives after the ICO? If so, will the cost be as it is ser within the company or will it be market?

Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:40:07 AM

I have been engaged in rental of real estate for more than 10 years, so I’m wondering: will the tokens’ holders be able to obtain more favorable lease terms for the areas in which your platform invests?

rental income in cities like Sydney are roughly 2% of the value of the property whereas in South Africa you can easily achieve 7-10% per annum
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:20 AM

Only 10 million coins will be available at the initial placement. Does this mean that their number will increase in the future?

Hi, No the value of tokens will never increase and there are 18 decimals which means the value will continue to grow and work in fractions of zabercoins in future similar to what we see with BTC now.
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:43:56 AM

Good afternoon. Will it be possible to purchase tokens from your company's representatives after the ICO? If so, will the cost be as it is ser within the company or will it be market?

No - all tokens will be distributed in ICO.  You can purchase tokens on exchanges afterwords at a premium of course.
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:47:29 AM

Hello. On which exchanges do you plan to place your tokens? Can they be immediately exchanged to fiat currencies?

Livecoin, GCEX and HitBTC.  We will load tokens to other exchanges as well.  Yes they will be immediately available to exchange to fiat if needs be.

ANNOUNCEMENT: 
We have successfully raised 4 million USD in the pre-sale!!! 
We also have 2 large investors participating in the Main ICO.  Delphi Capital and an influential individual from Ghana.  Buy your tokens as soon as the ICO opens to ensure you get stock!
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

Good afternoon. I'm interested in the duration of the ICO itself. Does it last a month or more?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:03:17 AM

Good afternoon. I'm interested in the duration of the ICO itself. Does it last a month or more?
It lasts 46 full days. By the way, this is the first ICO which will begin this year, and finish in the next one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: