Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your expectation for the bitcoin price end of 2018?
20,000 USD
35,000 USD
50,000 USD
100,000 USD
zero

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token  (Read 34181 times)
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

Hello. Why did you decide to invest in the markets of developing countries? They seem to me so incredibly unreliable.

In real estate markets of developed countries, most buildings are already divided between leading agencies, and the rest are unlikely to bring any profit to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:22:42 AM

Hello. Why did you decide to invest in the markets of developing countries? They seem to me so incredibly unreliable.

In real estate markets of developed countries, most buildings are already divided between leading agencies, and the rest are unlikely to bring any profit to investors.

But all these countries demonstrate stable economic growth and are less vulnerable to fluctuations in the exchange rate of the national currency. I still think that there are less risks here.
bit679

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

But all these countries demonstrate stable economic growth and are less vulnerable to fluctuations in the exchange rate of the national currency. I still think that there are less risks here.

You are mistaken, in a conditional Germany the competition in the real estate market is simply incredible, the players have not changed for a long time. And as for the stability of the currency - its course depends on political decisions, while in developing countries one can see real capitalism, practically without any regulation.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:36:43 AM

You are mistaken, in a conditional Germany the competition in the real estate market is simply incredible, the players have not changed for a long time. And as for the stability of the currency - its course depends on political decisions, while in developing countries one can see real capitalism, practically without any regulation.

Yes, I already read about the London real estate market, and realized that even the ICO hard-cap is not enough to invest in a large business center. Okay, but why the first country where the assets will be acquired will be South Africa?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:48:28 AM

Hello. In your review, I have not found any country in Eastern Europe or Central Asia. Why did it happen so? There are many interesting options for investment.
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

But all these countries demonstrate stable economic growth and are less vulnerable to fluctuations in the exchange rate of the national currency. I still think that there are less risks here. EM listed property is trading at significant discounts on forward price/earnings (P/E) ratio. The P/E ratio is the ratio of a company's stock price to the company's earnings per share. This ratio is used in valuing companies.

Key structural factors supporting this investment opportunity usually are:

   Relatively superior expected GDP growth
   Strong urbanisation trend
   The rise of the middle class
   Improved institutions and governance structures - focus on improved conditions for doing business
   Commitment to improve infrastructure
   Growing, resourceful, under-supplied population
   Positive, but often slow structural reforms

Obviously the Zabercoin research team will do an in-depth analysis of the phenomena of a specific EM before making a final decision for investment. Also please note that Zabercoin has a resourceful and goal-oriented 4-in-1 product offering and will not rely only on property investment in its portfolio.

Zabercoin 4-in-1 product offering:

1.   High yielding property purchase – intrinsic value cryptocurrency
2.   Cost effective decentralised open source bookings eco-system
3.   Decentralised blockchain based property ledger
4.   Approved payment method for transfer duties on property

Kindly refer to our website at www.zabercoin.io for full details.

Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

Hello. In your review, I have not found any country in Eastern Europe or Central Asia. Why did it happen so? There are many interesting options for investment.
Of course and you are right. The EM country selection found in our Whitepaper is not cast in stone. The Zabercoin team is flexible and will be guided by many variables before making their final decision in property investment.
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

I did not find among the indicators that you will be guided by when choosing a country, the level of corruption. Do not you think it's important enough?
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

I did not find among the indicators that you will be guided by when choosing a country, the level of corruption. Do not you think it's important enough?

Yes, that will be an important indicator. However, we will unmistakable be guided by the remainder of indicators as well, before making an informed and final decision. Thank you - we value your contribution.
spacegt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

You have been already asked several times probably but I couldn't find the exact answer to my question. Why did you choose real estate?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:12:05 AM

You have been already asked several times probably but I couldn't find the exact answer to my question. Why did you choose real estate?

Looks like you couldn't find a single interview by some mysterious way. Real estate was chosen because it is more stable than fiat currency and gives investors an opportunity to get profit.
spacegt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

Looks like you couldn't find a single interview by some mysterious way. Real estate was chosen because it is more stable than fiat currency and gives investors an opportunity to get profit.
Yes, it looks like I missed it. But even real estate investments are quite risky. So why not choose something even better like gold?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:16:06 AM

Yes, it looks like I missed it. But even real estate investments are quite risky. So why not choose something even better like gold?

Because it is so much slower. It's almost impossible to influence gold value and at the same time token value will depend on gold price.
spacegt

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:19:23 AM

Because it is so much slower. It's almost impossible to influence gold value and at the same time token value will depend on gold price.
Doesn't it work the same way with real estate? The faster real estate price goes up the faster token price goes up to? I don't see the difference.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:21:08 AM

Doesn't it work the same way with real estate? The faster real estate price goes up the faster token price goes up to? I don't see the difference.

The main difference is that Zabercoin team is going to work with its properties which means its added value will go up. That's why investors  are going to have more profit.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:22:32 AM

Good Day! Are you planning to invest in buildings that are still being built? As far as I know they're very cheap.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

Hello. When is the bonus period over? Do I still have time?
Immer

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

Hello. When is the bonus period over? Do I still have time?
Right now we're having 30% bonus before it was 50% and 40% so you would better hurry up.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

Good Afternoon. When is the public sale over?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

Good Afternoon. When is the public sale over?
There are still 30 days left. If you want to buy tokens and get a bonus you would better do it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: