Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your expectation for the bitcoin price end of 2018?
20,000 USD
35,000 USD
50,000 USD
100,000 USD
zero

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token  (Read 34181 times)
rdizza

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:31:25 PM

Will token value go up gradually and will depend on capital increase or it’s going to be on a real-time basis? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:31:43 AM

Good Day. Can you tell me whether or not your investors will have to go through KYC? Or Can they stay unknown?
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 11:18:10 AM by ashmodeus

Good Day. Can you tell me whether or not your investors will have to go through KYC? Or Can they stay unknown?

on menu after sign up
i cant see KYC form
maybe we dont need to Verify identity as investor.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

on menu after sign up
i cant see KYC form
maybe we dont need to Verify identity as investor.
KYC required.
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Will token value go up gradually and will depend on capital increase or it’s going to be on a real-time basis? 
Real time basis - demand and supply. The purchasing of real estate creates stability and peace of mind to the investor knowing that his or her investment has intrinsic value. This is an added advantage.
boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

An excellent project, the team was immediately seen to be responsive to their ideas. I think you certainly will succeed. Good luck to you.

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

An excellent project, the team was immediately seen to be responsive to their ideas. I think you certainly will succeed. Good luck to you.
Thank you we also believe this project is going to be a huge success!
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

Thank you we also believe this project is going to be a huge success!
I agree with you, this project will surely develop a team that works very well, to be honest, and professional, hopefully to the fore his project is developing successfully.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

Yes, of course. This project is indeed remarkable. have a mission that perhaps it will be able to attract many investors.
hope the project can progress forward and successful.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

Yes, of course. This project is indeed remarkable. have a mission that perhaps it will be able to attract many investors.
I guess so. the project has the concept that good. especially if a lot of support for this project, it can also help the project achieve success. I'll wait for good news from this project. success for this project.

and1975

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

when is the end of crowd sale ?
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:29:32 AM

I guess so. the project has the concept that good. especially if a lot of support for this project, it can also help the project achieve success. I'll wait for good news from this project. success for this project.
I think so, this project is very good and the team had to work hard in order to get a lot of support for this project in order to be successful, all waiting to hear the development of this project may further his project is a success.
ldcuong1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

hi dev, can US citizens participate in the ICO?
NDX-AKA

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

I think so, this project is very good and the team had to work hard in order to get a lot of support for this project in order to be successful, all waiting to hear the development of this project may further his project is a success.
Indeed I think this project will be able to give you an incredible advantage. I also see an awful lot of that support the success of this project. Yes hopefully just this project can run well and successfully.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:52:48 AM

Indeed I think this project will be able to give you an incredible advantage. I also see an awful lot of that support the success of this project. Yes hopefully just this project can run well and successfully.
Yes, the project that got a lot of support will surely succeed let alone team is always working hard it also adds zest to make this project go smoothly
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

Yes, the project that got a lot of support will surely succeed let alone team is always working hard it also adds zest to make this project go smoothly
Indeed this project has tremendous advantages, as long as the team is working well because this project has a good goal. we wish this project successfully to the fore.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

Indeed this project has tremendous advantages, as long as the team is working well because this project has a good goal. we wish this project successfully to the fore.
We see the development of this project later like what. I personally also hopes that this project will be completely successful and the sweet fruition. because the project is truly remarkable.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

We see the development of this project later like what. I personally also hopes that this project will be completely successful and the sweet fruition. because the project is truly remarkable.
I wish the team and the Manager have a strategy and a good idea for the development and success of the project. as I am sure this project will be a success and more investors who want to join in this project. smoothly for this project.

Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hereby, the Zabercoin team wish to thank everybody for their interest, confidence and investment in Zabercoin. 

However, the soft cap was unfortunately not reached and this results in refunding all investors as per smart contract rules.  Zabercoin had a very solid and useful product offering and a very promising potential but in the same time it was also a learning curve for the team especially in terms of requirements and rules to follow that will ensure ultimate ICO success.

The intension of the team was to combine smart contract one into the second smart contract version in order to compensate the bounty hunters and pre-sale investors. After in-depth consultation and advice from various third parties it was confirmed that this was against the smart contract rules and therefore not possible to adhere to. Since honesty and integrity are key corner stones of Zabercoin, the CEO, in his personal capacity, vouch to compensate the hard working bounty hunters of the first ICO with his own tokens of the second ICO. That is a truly remarkable gesture that has never been done before.

After long but fruitful brainstorming and strategic planning sessions, the team is now more than ready to plan a new and more exciting ICO! The Zabercoin team had such good intensions and confidence in their product that they invested over 1m USD in their personal capacity in the first ICO. However, paying these enormous school fees, enabled the team to gain key and invaluable ICO knowledge and irreplaceable and vital relationships with various stakeholders in the blockchain community. The team is now even stronger and much more equipped to ensure that the second ICO will be nothing less than a great success!

ALL CURRENT INVESTORS CAN CLAIM REFUND FROM SMART CONTRACT AS EXPLAINED IN THE FOLLOWING TUTORIAL:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O4Bf-UOJ0sRQ1hJUKNvxHPT1sjCehx848fZ7U8qWLB8/edit#
KINDLY NOTE THAT PAYPAL INVESTORS WILL BE REFUNDED MANUALLY.

PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENTS AS WE ARE STRONGLY PREPARING FOR THE SECOND ICO WHICH WILL BE ENORMOUS!  REVISED WP, WORLD CLASS WEBSITE, NAME CHANGE, UNIQUE AND ACTUAL PROBLEM SOLVING BLOCKCHAIN NEED ETC.

Yours Sincerely
Zabercoin team
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

In your whitepaper it is written that the softcap is 842 ETH (this is about 842k $). The title of the topic says that $ 4 million has been collected. How do I understand the soft cap was raised? Correct me if it is not so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: