Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believed? bitcoin goes down to hundred someday.  (Read 2009 times)
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:24:53 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 05:37:57 AM by rickbig41

do you believe will bitcoin be less than a hundred? I think I can be, as it is today suddenly the price of bitcoin has fallen. so it is more likely that the bitcoin falls over a hundred when there is a revelation.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

do you believe will bitcoin be less than a hundred? I think I can be, as it is today suddenly the price of bitcoin has fallen. so it is more likely that the bitcoin falls over a hundred when there is a revelation.

Everyone could predict for the price of bitcoin in the future. The price is falling because of many reasons. But that much decrease is hard to be happen. Its would easier to say bitcoincash's price will go up to more than 3k in next some day. Why? Because at this time, miners are leaving btc for its diffs, and move to BCH for its rocket price. And I think this situation just last for some day and will back to normal after BCH segwit.

squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

It is normal, after raised  from $5k to $7.8k we must expect a correction, all criptos are volatile.
I guess it will decrease to $6100 maybe $5700k. Only can go below of this price if a new FUD comes up.

Price goes down to a hundred? Only if BTC dies for some reason. But i don't believe that will happen. If price goes down to $100 i will buy 1000BTC Grin Grin Grin
landrizok

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:00:59 PM

Initially bitcoin cost is very low,after some days it was increased very well.in future we can not expect it will raise or fall. now bitcoin price is very high and it vey excitement to the investors.bitcoin splitting may affects the price.if is down to hundreds i will invest more money on bitcoin.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:22:47 PM

No I don't.That's too much for a drop price. All of us noticed the rise of gigantic btc value lately and now it's dropping lower and lower but it doesn't mean that it could go hundreds.
EtihadBitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

Some one on the prediction thread in speculation->Wall Observer says it will go down to $5700-5300 before it finishes it's dumping on price.
Just watch the news on bitcoin futures to know what is going on until the next fork happens.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

no, I don't think so,,its to much for drop hundred $....everyone thought about bitcoin future!!!! its rare!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:49:58 PM

IMO, it is not likely that BTC price will drop to less than one hundred. If this really happen, I will buy as much BTC as I can afford.
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:56:15 PM

I expect the correction to ~ $4k for the 2 months. And after that - up to ~ $9k. But how said my friend - it's not sure ))
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

I do not think honestly but it is even possible. I have joined the Bitcoin market on 2011 and started my journey in this form from 2013 I have faced many Bubbles and crashes in the Bitcoin community yet I have never seen Bitcoin in$100 again ever. We saw the Mt gox exchange crash get the price dropped up to $200 gradually increased after that we have the China ban and the price dropped again and in the last we have the bitstamp exchange Hack and so another crash. We have faced many minor and many greater threads but still Bitcoin has never ever crossed$200 ever again and I don't think with this much market volume it will go and that town ever.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

I don’t believe that BTC will go to $100 or less. Bitcoin has a strong community behind it, it is not that simple to manipulate the price till it become $100.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

I do not believe the price of Bitcoin will fall back to just touching hundreds of dollars,
the chances are very small,
hopefully, it will never happen,...

micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

I believe in around 4k or little lower.
I'm saying this because the major crash this year was around 35%, it gives a price of 4k.
Hundred? Nevermind.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

You are worried about a $1000 fall?
Hell you should look for another coin my friend.
Bitcoin wont be for you if your already frightened by such numbers.
It can way down and it might happen. But three digits? That is too far away now. It has gained a lot of support for many people unlike before where there is just a number of it who supports it that is why it went down.
But now, big names are currently in so it cant happen that easily.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Join 💦 AIRDROP Tap here! 💦 Now

I really don't think so unless it happens. If your only basis in your question is the price decrease of Bitcoin today then you are panicking I guess, it is normal though as in any currency market corrections in prices is inevitable right after a huge price hike.

The cancellation of SegWit2x is one of the reason that is why the price of Bitcoin now is decreasing as some people who invested on it in this last few weeks are now withdrawing it because they some people are spreading again FUD about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

Although the crypto world is full of surprises, it is unlikely for BTC to touch $100 anymore. It is just temporary for the fuds, price dip and unconfirmed transactions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:22:41 PM

Its not possible for bitcoin to fall back to $100. it will rather keep rising.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

I'm not sure. as long the demand is high, it continue going higher and drop little as the case may be.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:34:09 PM

Wait until after all this business about forks and what bit is over. Bitcoin will climb back and be worth even more then before. Just give it sometime you must be patient and wait. These things take time and everyone want to see results right away. Just let this thing blow over and cool off and then we will have another look at Bitcoin. I think some if the people who sold their bitcoin should start buying them back now again and keep the profits or use them to increase their bitcoin stash.

PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

It could go back to where it started, or skyrocket still. It's really up to the people with the disposable assets to throw at it.

Competition from alternatives should be the biggest factor long term.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: