Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies VS dollar. Battle for the future  (Read 285 times)
rainp (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:52:23 PM

Perhaps, soon cryptocurrency will come to replace the dollar. As the leading strategist of Deutsche Bank, Jim Reed, said: "The salvation of mankind is in the development of cryptocurrencies as the only alternative to fiat." Jim's view on the future of fiat is shared by Alexei Zenkov, the founder and head of the international project Mining Now. Such a belief in the digital currency is explained by the fact that governments cannot affect blockchain. Alexei notes that it is impossible to change the rules for the issuance of new coins generation in blockchain field without obtaining approval from the majority of investors. All decisions can be made only on the basis of the majority consent. After reading this information on AA! LAB's website - http://miningnow.online/en/blog, I seriously thought about investing my money in the developing cryptocurrency market, as in the future the demand and the price for such currency will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:57:23 PM

Perhaps, soon cryptocurrency will come to replace the dollar. As the leading strategist of Deutsche Bank, Jim Reed, said: "The salvation of mankind is in the development of cryptocurrencies as the only alternative to fiat." Jim's view on the future of fiat is shared by Alexei Zenkov, the founder and head of the international project Mining Now. Such a belief in the digital currency is explained by the fact that governments cannot affect blockchain. Alexei notes that it is impossible to change the rules for the issuance of new coins generation in blockchain field without obtaining approval from the majority of investors. All decisions can be made only on the basis of the majority consent. After reading this information on AA! LAB's website - http://miningnow.online/en/blog, I seriously thought about investing my money in the developing cryptocurrency market, as in the future the demand and the price for such currency will increase.

We all believe in this cryptocurrency market.

The future of dollar will be dominating, and it won't lose its value, but crypto assets will maintain their values as well. I don't think coins will defeat united states dollars, but dollar will lose some power agains these digital assets.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

We all believe in this cryptocurrency market.

The future of dollar will be dominating, and it won't lose its value, but crypto assets will maintain their values as well. I don't think coins will defeat united states dollars, but dollar will lose some power agains these digital assets.

Yap there's many reason why crypyocurrency is much better than dollar such as from the selling price and the percentage of the price is certainly more dominant btc but not denied that the dollar is the only currency that is currently still highly sought and for the currency crypto until now still not legalized in the eyes of the world so maybe 2-3 years of currency crypto will be legalized and become a currency that can be used to transact anywhere

tigervn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:58:26 AM

There has also been a battle between crypto and the US dollar. Crypto is increasing day by day. Pose a huge challenge to the world's money managers.
Cloud27

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:29:27 AM

There is a high possibility that US dollar fiat become crypto currency, just like what Japan is preparing to do. Japan is considering making their own digital currency called J-coin. Much like what will Japan intended to do to their Yen with J-coin to be a parallel currency. So I think the US digital dollar will be a parallel currency to fiat dollar in the near future. If you can't beat them, join them.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:01:36 AM

I think with the development of crypto currency is getting very well while time comes, it is a given that crypto currency will be replacing fiats in the near future. But the thing that might keep us from using the crypto currency that will replace fiats is the decentralization.

Governments will not accept to make bitcoin or other crypto currency to be their main currency so it is obvious that they will make their own. And then obviously the feature of cryptos which is the decentralization will slowly fade.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:03:00 AM

There is a high possibility that US dollar fiat become crypto currency, just like what Japan is preparing to do. Japan is considering making their own digital currency called J-coin. Much like what will Japan intended to do to their Yen with J-coin to be a parallel currency. So I think the US digital dollar will be a parallel currency to fiat dollar in the near future. If you can't beat them, join them.
It will always remain parallel weather btc or crypto are still a huge threat to basic functioning of economy , we saw in case of bitfinex not once but twice circulating a online currency can pose a huge threat not everyone is educated to be able to tackle potential risks , not everyone has internet or the minimum technology which will be essential for it's functioning.

There has also been a battle between crypto and the US dollar. Crypto is increasing day by day. Pose a huge challenge to the world's money managers.
Not really i don't see much difference in the world people still and should prefer to use local currency btc is meant for making profits.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:13 AM

No one knows what will happen in the future. But this is the only thing I can say about what's happening now with a big part of the future. And I think bitcoins have the potential to overthrow the dollar. Because of its huge demand and it will help people to make sure that it is the people's choice to make money around the world,

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:55:18 AM

The digital currency will largely push the dollar. Crypto currency can be paid as a means of payment where it was usually paid with the dollar. However, the entire currency can not replace the dollar. In real life, there will always be cases when it is not convenient or impossible to use crypto currency due to various situations. Therefore, although the Crypto currency will effectively compete with the dollar, it will go along with it.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:48:38 AM

I do not think that the crypto currency will ever completely replace the dollar and the dollar will cease to exist. Crypto currency will quite significantly push the dollar in various areas of our life, however, in my opinion, it will never completely replace the dollar. The currency and the dollar will continue to walk for a long time in parallel with each other and how it will end, it is rather difficult to predict. Perhaps in the future there will be something in between the usual money and the crypto currency, or there will be a new form of payment in general.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:29:03 AM

Perhaps, soon cryptocurrency will come to replace the dollar.

Nah, i don't think so. There's a lot that would have to change, fundamentally and logistically, for the USD to. E replaced. There is so much momentum required to make such an idea real that aomething very serious would have to happen to the US. I'm not talking about recession, but full government abnd economic collapse.

What Bitcoin is becoming is a safer and more profitable way to store wealth. The non delflationary value is the greates benefit Bitcoin has as a store of value, and it's a characteristic that fiat currencies can't compete with.

What's best for Bitcoin is for it to exist happily in parallel to Fiat currencies.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:38:52 AM

The replacement of dollars by the cryptos is unlikely to happen, I think. US dollars have a great advantage over other currencies and thus have a greater buying power. Imagine if cryptos will topple dollars then it woul level the fields and i simply think US will not allow this to happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: