Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION INVESTORS!! ICO Envion project is not workable!!!do not answer,delete  (Read 18750 times)
MarkX2 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:20:49 PM

TRUTH ABOUT EVION!!!
1. Your company was created October, 5, 2017! (Info from Zug, Switzerland register -  we can provide a paper). 
2. Website was created in October, 2017!
3. In White Paper you told about  Envion technologies GmbH what will cooperate with you, but no any info about this company! Please, send me a link to this company! 
4. Account in Linked In was opened 1 week ago!
5. Your CEO is journalist and  was hired in October, 2017 like all their team!
6. Matthias Woestmann was journalist , how did he financed 300M euros to solar company! He was hired in October, 2017!
In Linked In their 1 post of Company ENVION was 1 week ago. But they told that they worked hard for a long time! Do you believe?

And now, please, tell me: How did patent your technology if your company is just only 1 month?
But you told in your WP about research and develop your technology for a long time!
You can not mine because your company was created only 1 month ago just only for raising money!
Tell me please, why German company was opened in Zug, Switzerland and invest 150.000 Swiss franc?
To make more beautiful project and involve more money from your, dear members!!!

[url]https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119/
/url]
[url]https://www.linkedin.com/company/18283079//url]

My questions:
1. Where are founders and co-founders? Where are no info about founders on website!
2. Where do you mine? NO INFO about your minig!!!
3. Website was open 1 month ago!!!
4. Where is technical characteristics for power ?
5. Where is info about mining power per container?
6. Where do you locate&
7. To color a container is it your real technology?

You do not answer in TELEGRAM!!! WHY??? If you do not answer to all my questions

The draft stated the new technology of mining which is patented. I watched videos and saw this technology: 

1. The only Sea container is painted and made many holes with the sewer fittings
2. There are 2 fan in the middle
3.In the inside I see a couple racks on them video cards in a small amount!!!!! 

Dear project Envion - you want us to say here: what is your new technology? 

The container with holes?? It is easy funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In your container cheese)))))))))))).

Your video card in the container - will bring you very small profit!!!! About what you say - Divident 161%?? 
If the computing power in the container itself does not pay after 1 year!!!!!!!

Answer me to another question: What kind of processing power you have in your container only?? 

Conclusion:

1. You do not have mining or where!!!!!!!!! 
2. You have no any technologies for mining 
3. You organized a company less than a month ago 
4. You have hidden the founders of the company
 5. You hired all of the employees a month ago!!! 
6. You are cheating investors offering such income 161% with your container of cheese!!! 
7. Your CEO is just a journalist, not an investor with 300 million))) 
8. You started a company in Zug Switzerland a month ago - in order to make the project more attractive to investors .

INVESTORS CAREFULLY READ MY INFORMATION before investing!!!!!!

I work for the truth - and I hate it when people want to cheat investors with a BLOCKCHAIN world!!!!!!!!!!!!

You removed me from the Telegram !!! Not answering any of my question!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neeraj3296

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:30:56 PM

I really appreciate the effort.Everyone should go through your finding before Investing.
t309
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:47:28 AM

I respect that, you did a great research , thank you , such projects are huge brake in developing crypto industry.  People should prevent appearing scam projects.
bitcubate

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:23:08 AM

TRUTH ABOUT EVION!!!
1. Your company was created October, 5, 2017! (Info from Zug, Switzerland register -  we can provide a paper). 
3. In White Paper you told about  Envion technologies GmbH what will cooperate with you, but no any info about this company! Please, send me a link to this company! 
5. Your CEO is journalist and  was hired in October, 2017 like all their team!
6. Matthias Woestmann was journalist , how did he financed 300M euros to solar company! He was hired in October, 2017!
In Linked In their 1 post of Company ENVION was 1 week ago. But they told that they worked hard for a long time! Do you believe?

And now, please, tell me: How did patent your technology if your company is just only 1 month?
But you told in your WP about research and develop your technology for a long time!
You can not mine because your company was created only 1 month ago just only for raising money!
Tell me please, why German company was opened in Zug, Switzerland and invest 150.000 Swiss franc?
To make more beautiful project and involve more money from your, dear members!!!

/url]

My questions:
1. Where are founders and co-founders? Where are no info about founders on website!
6. Where do you locate&

You do not answer in TELEGRAM!!! WHY??? If you do not answer to all my questions

The draft stated the new technology of mining which is patented. I watched videos and saw this technology: 

1. The only Sea container is painted and made many holes with the sewer fittings

The container with holes?? It is easy funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In your container cheese)))))))))))).

Your video card in the container - will bring you very small profit!!!! About what you say - Divident 161%?? 

Answer me to another question: What kind of processing power you have in your container only?? 

Conclusion:

6. You are cheating investors offering such income 161% with your container of cheese!!! 
8. You started a company in Zug Switzerland a month ago - in order to make the project more attractive to investors .

I work for the truth - and I hate it when people want to cheat investors with a BLOCKCHAIN world!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is good that you do your due diligence, but imposing your view on others is not nice.

You can learn all about what Envion does on their website, but if you want to be sure they are not a scam, I suggest you take a look at their team.  The entire Envion team has been working in public projects in the German business community for years— they are entrepreneurs with easily accessible public profiles.

Unlike many companies holding ICOs, they have actually built their product.  You can go to Berlin and visit the mining rig that they built. It's up and running and you can watch the real-time results of the mining: https://www.envion.org/en/mobile-mining-unit/

In the coming weeks, they would announce their auditor from one of the Big Four auditing firms so that people who can't visit their operations can have assurance from a trusted 3rd-party that they are who they say they are and we they are doing what they promise.
envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:14:21 AM

We have made considerable effort to respond to your questions on Bitcointalk and on Telegram where you were banned at the request of the community for your hostile behavior.

The answers to your questions are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.msg24417500#msg24417500

Envion is more than happy to answer any questions about our team, operations, or anything else.  We welcome any outside scrutiny and will be announcing our outside auditing firm (see comment above) in the coming weeks.  They will examine our business, monitor our ICO, and report to investors.

I've given you our patent application number and that has not satisfied you that we have built anything new.  So feel free to contact our partners at the Frauenhofer Institute, one of the world's premier scientific research institutions (they invented MP3s!), and discuss with them whether or not we are a real company with innovative solutions for the energy industry: http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/envion-ag-envion-and-fraunhofer-to-start-research-cooperation-20171109-00299

If you don't engage with us and continue to disregard our cooperation and work with us in good faith, we will report you to mods.  

We do, however, hope that you will have a dialogue with us so that you can feel confident in our operations.

TRUTH ABOUT EVION!!!
1. Your company was created October, 5, 2017! (Info from Zug, Switzerland register -  we can provide a paper).
3. In White Paper you told about  Envion technologies GmbH what will cooperate with you, but no any info about this company! Please, send me a link to this company!
5. Your CEO is journalist and  was hired in October, 2017 like all their team!

/url]

My questions:
6. Where do you locate&

Conclusion:

envion

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:07:36 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 12:55:12 PM by envion

I really appreciate the effort.Everyone should go through your finding before Investing.

We would actually appreciate a bit more of an effort before people start making accusations.  

The OP did not do a simple Google search on incorporating a company in Switzerland before insinuating that we are operating dishonestly.

Here's the first Google result for me: https://startups.ch/en/inform/foreignentrepreneurs/faq/

You will see that CHF 150,000 were invested because that's the amount required for a public limited company.  The ICO cost is estimated at $1.5 million which has mostly been raised already. Details in the WP.

Our CEO was indeed a journalist and has since had a two-decade career in the energy industry and runs an energy investment firm: http://www.quadrat-capital.com/management/

He has a very public profile and has helped lead many startups to success in the energy industry.

We have filed for a patent for our high-efficiency air cooling system. Our legal team estimates that it will be processed and available for your confirmation on the DPMA registration site in the next week or two. Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.  We did not develop this technology in one month, but over the course of many months of R&D.

Operating in stealth mode during R&D and product development is a normal process—especially in the hardware business—to protect the intellectual property of the company and the negotiations with suppliers and customers until they are finalized.  Envion was made public when it made business sense to do so and our website, LinkedIn profiles, etc reflect that.  We know that anyone knowledgeable about startups and business understands how secrecy during the incubation period can be essential to success.

Now that we are public, we are operating with full transparency and we would encourage everyone to investigate and question our business.  However, we would also like the opportunity to engage directly with everyone so that we can answer questions before any accusations of dishonesty.  The OP has shown a complete unwillingness to engage in dialogue with us.  I hope you do your research and see how we have responded and go through ALL the public information on envion.  Please also do us the courtesy of informing yourself on the normal requirements and practices for businesses in our industry.

Lastly, envion's success is dependent on contracts with major energy industry customers.  Regulation is the norm in that industry and it is certainly normal for our team.  We operate transparently and in full compliance with financial and business regulations, not just because those are our values and we should do so to protect the investments of ICO participants, but also because one cannot operate in the energy industry if one is not in full compliance.  

We don't know how ICO scams operate and we have no interest in it.  We are offering a security token that is already complaint with SEC and Swiss financial authority regulations.  Envion is working to be traded on regulated exchanges.  We have outside auditors and partnerships with public research institutions.  It's shameful that unknown people with no social proof of identity can make accusations and threats about our business and that their claims are accepted with no scrutiny.  Please do your due diligence before amplifying their message.

Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:45:43 PM

Seems like a detailed answer is provideed.  All investors must do their own due diligence assessment.   
MarkX2 (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:30:07 PM

The truth about the company Envion AG  the facts:

1. What you write is what your Director the founder of the company - you are lying!!!

You wrote on your website: Entrepreneur, investor & media professional. Founder & CEO of energy-focused investment holding. Co-financed €300M solar company.

In fact:

Your Director Matthias Woestmann- the journalist you hired 1 month ago to work in  linkedin.com - is simply Executive Director in Envion AG, He's not invetor , he is not affiliated with solar energy!!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthias-woestmann-b87922119//

Why you hide the founders of the company?HuhHuh

You do not answer the question: who are the founders of the company?HuhHuh?

I will send all photos from your founders documents - to see all your lies!!!!!

This is the original statement of the company Evian AG  In it you will see everything: 

https://imgur.com/a/jDq61

1. The founding of the company Matthias Woestmann, its nominee Directors. But not to see the founding of the company!!! 

2. According to the rules of registration of companies in Switzerland with the company ending in AG not subject to public opening of founders! 

The company Envion AG - created exactly such a company to hide its founders!!!! 

I sent you a document - investors should see that you lie!!! In this document it is evident that the company was organized less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. Your Director is only a nominal Director and founder of hide!!!! And you lie - that he is the founder of the company -- not very nice!!!!!

2. You started the company less than a month ago - 5.10.2017 year. You hired the whole team a month ago!!!! What kind of work long technology your container you say?Huh

You're lying again!!!

2.You have not answered-where is your mining??? Where exactly is mining farm?

you can't tell because you don't have one! you cheat!!!

You only have one airbrushed onto the container, which you carry for the video and have a video with a smoke blue))))

3. Your website says: in 2015, So explain to me - how is that possible???

if you opened your super company has just 5.10.2017 year!!!! Once again you are all lying!!!!!!!

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment - you are cheating investors!!!!

With your container in the holes - can not how to profit by 161%.(considering the fact that you still need to take the profit)

What you want to say that what you showed container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

Yes, it's all a hoax!!!!!!! And you know that's not true!!!! You have no any technology for mining.

5. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?HuhHuhHuh?

I will tell you - in order for investors have not seen this!

7. You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

Yet you don't answer me to my questions - you will be considered a fraud perpetrated in Switzerland !!!!

My result, You don't have:

1. Mining farm, there is only 1 container with holes. You do not have the technology, but what you showed is just ridiculous!!!!!

3. You hide especially of the founder, hired journalist Executive Director

4. You hired all the people a month ago - you do not have any commands in mining

5. You started a company in Zug Switzerland - to give the project importance in the eyes of investors!!!

6. You just want to collect money and all!!!!

I work for honesty! And will not allow me to delete the Telegram for the fact that you can't not answer one my question!!!

INVESTORS - BE CAREFUL . THIS COMPANY HAS NOTHING TO MINING!!!
STOP FOOLING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PROJECT !! FOR DEFRAUDING INVESTORS IN SWITZERLAND - MANY YEARS IN PRISON!!!!!

Nick P

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:34 PM

Mark

I think you're completely out of line here with your accusations. In extreme cases people can be sued for libel when they make such statements. You've made your claim so move on if you don't trust this company and leave the rest of us to decide for ourselves.
lenviews

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:45:01 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:57:39 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

I think it's a great ICO! Investors would be stupid not to invest.

My reasons:
1. They have built a working prototype. You can view videos of the prototype on their website and Facebook page. They did a Facebook live a few days ago, in which they did a complete walkthrough of one of the mining containers.
2. There is great interest in this project. The ICO is due to start only on 1 December 2017, and the Telegram group is already 2700+ members strong.

I am still waiting on their detailed ROI calculation sheets, which they mentioned will be made available in a few days time.

Sparky71

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:40:34 PM

I think it's a great ICO! Investors would be stupid not to invest.

My reasons:
1. They have built a working prototype. You can view videos of the prototype on their website and Facebook page. They did a Facebook live a few days ago, in which they did a complete walkthrough of one of the mining containers.
2. There is great interest in this project. The ICO is due to start only on 1 December 2017, and the Telegram group is already 2700+ members strong.

I am still waiting on their detailed ROI calculation sheets, which they mentioned will be made available in a few days time.

I agree.  I see the biggest risk is the overall crypto market risk.  If the whole market tanks due to "bubble burst" there will be an overall dampening of profit on this security coin.  However, I am very bullish on Crypto long term, making this an exciting investment. 
currentlocus

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:31:53 PM

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
benjaminoo

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

I haven't seen any plans by the company to apply for exchange listings. With that said, even if they applied, it is still up to that exchange to decide if they want to list it or not.

When it has launched, find the token on CoinMarketCap and go to the Markets tab. It should list the available exchanges there.

tommyleung

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:14:38 AM

We would actually appreciate a bit more of an effort before people start making accusations.  

The OP did not do a simple Google search on incorporating a company in Switzerland before insinuating that we are operating dishonestly.

Here's the first Google result for me: https://startups.ch/en/inform/foreignentrepreneurs/faq/

You will see that CHF 150,000 were invested because that's the amount required for a public limited company.  The ICO cost is estimated at $1.5 million which has mostly been raised already. Details in the WP.

Our CEO was indeed a journalist and has since had a two-decade career in the energy industry and runs an energy investment firm: http://www.quadrat-capital.com/management/

He has a very public profile and has helped lead many startups to success in the energy industry.

We have filed for a patent for our high-efficiency air cooling system. Our legal team estimates that it will be processed and available for your confirmation on the DPMA registration site in the next week or two. Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.  We did not develop this technology in one month, but over the course of many months of R&D.

Operating in stealth mode during R&D and product development is a normal process—especially in the hardware business—to protect the intellectual property of the company and the negotiations with suppliers and customers until they are finalized.  Envion was made public when it made business sense to do so and our website, LinkedIn profiles, etc reflect that.  We know that anyone knowledgeable about startups and business understands how secrecy during the incubation period can be essential to success.

Now that we are public, we are operating with full transparency and we would encourage everyone to investigate and question our business.  However, we would also like the opportunity to engage directly with everyone so that we can answer questions before any accusations of dishonesty.  The OP has shown a complete unwillingness to engage in dialogue with us.  I hope you do your research and see how we have responded and go through ALL the public information on envion.  Please also do us the courtesy of informing yourself on the normal requirements and practices for businesses in our industry.

Lastly, envion's success is dependent on contracts with major energy industry customers.  Regulation is the norm in that industry and it is certainly normal for our team.  We operate transparently and in full compliance with financial and business regulations, not just because those are our values and we should do so to protect the investments of ICO participants, but also because one cannot operate in the energy industry if one is not in full compliance.  

We don't know how ICO scams operate and we have no interest in it.  We are offering a security token that is already complaint with SEC and Swiss financial authority regulations.  Envion is working to be traded on regulated exchanges.  We have outside auditors and partnerships with public research institutions.  It's shameful that unknown people with no social proof of identity can make accusations and threats about our business and that their claims are accepted with no scrutiny.  Please do your due diligence before amplifying their message.

hi,

i'm just catching up on all the information about envion...in your above post from about a month ago...you mentioned that "We have filed for a patent for our high-efficiency air cooling system. Our legal team estimates that it will be processed and available for your confirmation on the DPMA registration site in the next week or two. Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.  We did not develop this technology in one month, but over the course of many months of R&D."...

i tried going to the DPMA registration site to find out more about this but perhaps i wasn't doing it right...i was unable to find the relevant information...

is this the right place to go to https://depatisnet.dpma.de/DepatisNet/depatisnet?action=einsteiger?

it will be great if you can advise how i can search for the Patent filing number: 102017125540.0.

thanks,
tommy
Sparky71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:53:37 PM

I haven't seen any plans by the company to apply for exchange listings. With that said, even if they applied, it is still up to that exchange to decide if they want to list it or not.

When it has launched, find the token on CoinMarketCap and go to the Markets tab. It should list the available exchanges there.

Recently they mentioned HitBTC.  They said others are coming after launch.  Good luck.
medicasa

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:02:46 PM

It is very rare that there are people out there with a brain!

This Concept (as i told in main topic - but no answers were givven from their team, just flodded with 10 next posts like "Greate Project. I Buy") has a big engeneering and economic issue..

Cheap energy? Solar/Wind plants in Germany?(btw. the Videos were made in "Brandenburg" or east Germany (Very bad climate conditions for open operation)). You get Cheap Energy from big Servercenters too... like 3Cent around... 1KW Fan to blow out 40-140KW of heat even would not work(ignoring the fact, that the outblowing heat will be sucked immediately in again XD)
--> what is with maintance? People will drive araond hundrets of kilometers to fix issues? HAHA

This is just a nicely made YESMINER 2.0 Investor Scam.

In the End they buy Hardware and will put it into a servercenter haha (y) (Best possible Ending.)
matale0

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:12:39 AM

They ban in telegram for asking critical questions
benjaminoo

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:01:14 AM

They ban in telegram for asking critical questions

I've seen some of those bans. They were to keep the group discussion free from stone-throwing and name-calling. Many people were asking those hard questions in a normal, toned-down manner and received timely answers with no ban. I would do the same if this happened in my Telegram group or on my site.

comdinet

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:49:51 PM

Thank you for your effort!
Almost bought into ico
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: