Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Research: The use of Bitcoin among women  (Read 1749 times)
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:27:20 PM

Interesting research project. I'm pretty active on social media and I've seen a couple of bitcoin moms or female investors who are very passionate about bitcoin and or other cryptocurrencies. But does it really matter that much? It's a common stereotype that women are less interested in digital technologies. But other than fun-fact material, I fail to see the point of conducting a research on this topic. We're all humans after all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:57:43 PM

Interesting research project. I'm pretty active on social media and I've seen a couple of bitcoin moms or female investors who are very passionate about bitcoin and or other cryptocurrencies. But does it really matter that much? It's a common stereotype that women are less interested in digital technologies. But other than fun-fact material, I fail to see the point of conducting a research on this topic. We're all humans after all.
Well, there's a point in conducting this topic mate because we woman are the salt of the world and if we have more woman in crypto currency, bitcoin will easily took over the world cause we have more woman in the globe than man. However, all the government that are so how against bitcoin will give in through their wive or girl friend.

Ursul0

Activity: 857
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:58:39 PM

bitcoin is garbage last time i used it it had 28 dollars transaction cost, how is someone supposed to earn money with this, only thing that keeps it valueble is the claim of it, in the end no small can afford to use bitcoin because of its transaction costs and no one big can use it, because it is just a fraud a media event and a claim without a substance,

huh, wtf? last time I used BTC was two days ago to pay for my VPN subscription using Electrum wallet set for lowest possible fees - the transaction cost was 0.37USD and it took me less than a minute to do the task.

Damzy112

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

Best thing is to look up to the women yourself as you may probably not get what you requested for real quick
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

Best thing is to look up to the women yourself as you may probably not get what you requested for real quick
That's why he's asking and created a thread here about his research but he's not been here for a while and inactive for almost 3 weeks without replying here so this might be resolved or he's no longer interested.

I'm into a miners group and I also saw members there that are moms and has been setting up miners for several months and doing business that is related to bitcoin - crypto.

They believe on bitcoin and what's good about it is their husbands are also into bitcoin, so they are a happy crypto family. It will be a good research too if he'll survey about a bitcoin family.

coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:17:33 AM

Hi, Im interested. I would like to participate the interview.

DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

Dear forum members,

We doing research about the use of Bitcoin among women.
There is only a small percentage of users that are female.
We would like to interview some women that use Bitcoin.
This interview will take maximum 20 minutes of your time.
If intrested, please reply below or send a personal message.
I will share the outcomes of the research in this topic.

Thank you in advance.  Smiley

Yes, we are only a very small percentage Smiley  Cool

Sounds interesting.. I'd love to participate if you're still looking.
Will PM you now.

The OP made one post and vanised.. 14 days later not a single response, no other post made

Yeah true.. Never answered my PM either  Roll Eyes
Weird to make a post like that here then drop off the face of the earth..
CrypTrends

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

maybe this will help you?
https://imgur.com/a/nx7Hm

(sorry i tried to embed the image but from some reason it didnt work)
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:48:00 AM

You should lure them with make-ups or dresses then have them pay it with bitcoins.  This is the most common demand among women so, in order to have them involved with cryptos the products I mentioned should be a good way to start with.
newgeneration16

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

very interesting. I can help if you need. Pls PM me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: