Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM!  (Read 4386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TokensFund.io (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

Well, it's great, thank you very much for explaining this to me. I just can’t understand, will GES work only in the field of used smartphones? Or does it plan to engage in the implementation of other electrical appliances in the future?

No, Just all refurbished electronics.

Update :

Pre-Sale with 30% bonus Ends in 2 Hours !

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabrola

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:26:33 AM

Hello everyone. Is the pre-sale of tokens of the GES project already being conducted?  Tell me please, do I still have time to get some bonus?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:27:55 AM

Hello everyone. Is the pre-sale of tokens of the GES project already being conducted?  Tell me please, do I still have time to get some bonus?
Hello. Pre-sale will last until December 7, it will be split into two rounds. From November 24 to November 30, you will have an opportunity to get a 20% bonus when buying any number of tokens.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

Good day to everybody. I read that GES is planning to implement the F2C model into its operation, but there’s no its detailed description anywhere. Can you tell an uninformed user what it is?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:15:57 PM

I think it's easier for people to overpay a little and buy a new smartphone, because the recovered one can quickly break down.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:17:41 PM

I think it's easier for people to overpay a little and buy a new smartphone, because the recovered one can quickly break down.
This is unlikely, because the GES company restores the technology in a very serious way. In addition, each buyer is given a 13-month warranty. I think this is a good confirmation of the company's confidence in what they do and sell.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:19:13 PM

This is unlikely, because the GES company restores the technology in a very serious way. In addition, each buyer is given a 13-month warranty. I think this is a good confirmation of the company's confidence in what they do and sell.
Well, let's say it’s so. And what will be the difference between the prices, for example, of the new and rebuilt iPhone 6s?
TokensFund.io (OP)

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:19:18 PM

Good day to everybody. I read that GES is planning to implement the F2C model into its operation, but there’s no its detailed description anywhere. Can you tell an uninformed user what it is?

It basically means factory to consumer, eliminating all middleman.

We give 13 months warranty, and the price difference could be anywhere between 20 to 40 percent. But of course, to each his own. But do try to make the world greener.

Pre-sale with 20% bonus started today.

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:43:41 PM

I welcome all users and guests of the forum! Tell me please, can I buy GES tokens for Bitcoin?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:47:22 PM

I welcome all users and guests of the forum! Tell me please, can I buy GES tokens for Bitcoin?

Unfortunately, users can’t use Bitcoins to pay for GES tokens. The company accepts only Ethereum as payment.
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:00:39 AM

It’s great that the company reborn the phones. I‘ve read their about concept and became interested if they have already found sources from which they will buy the defected smartphones.
kentuckykid

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

It’s great that the company reborn the phones. I‘ve read their about concept and became interested if they have already found sources from which they will buy the defected smartphones.
If you’re talking about the wholesale issue, I haven’t seen such information. As for retail purchases, they are going to launch the Mobile Freak platform on which each users will be able to sell their defected device to the company.
devilini

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:06:25 AM

If you’re talking about the wholesale issue, I haven’t seen such information. As for retail purchases, they are going to launch the Mobile Freak platform on which each users will be able to sell their defected device to the company.
That’s a good offer! Small entrepreneurs can even organize their own business on this base. Do you know if the cost of a defective device will be determined by the user or GES staff?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

Hi everybody. I haven’t completely understood what os the difference between NDBD and YABphones on which the company is working now. Can anybody explain it, please?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:09 AM

Hello. The Android Reborn idea is interestind but it’s unclear to me if this will be an independent project or will it work on NDBD base?
steinen

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

The project is interesting. I will study in more detail and possibly take part in the pre-ICO
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:18:20 AM

The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.
termonator61

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:22:01 AM

The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:24:15 AM

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 
termonator61

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:32:22 AM

I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 

It sounds good and interesting but the notion of “the nearest future” can turn out to be very blurred. Do creators of the company specify any timing?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: