Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM!  (Read 4385 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:22:26 AM

Good afternoon everyone! Tell me, can I still buy tokens with a 30% bonus?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:34:07 AM

Good afternoon everyone! Tell me, can I still buy tokens with a 30% bonus?
Unfortunately, no. The first round of pre-sale has already ended. But don’t worry; now there is an offer to buy tokens with a 20% bonus.
Galaxy_eSolutions

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 

It sounds good and interesting but the notion of “the nearest future” can turn out to be very blurred. Do creators of the company specify any timing?

Hi, nearest future means in the next 3-6 months we will take more brands onboard. We already have DJI drones. Beginning of next year we will start setting up the factory for more brands such as Samsung, Huawei, etc. It takes some time to set the production up as the process needs to be established so the quality is high! Hope that helps and answers your question.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

Greetings to everybody. Have creators of the company already calculated how musch will customers be able to save when buying the restored gadgets?

deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

Does anyone already know if the GES websites will support the online payment system?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:48:36 AM

You know, I’ve seen a lot of "restored" phones in large stores that broke down a couple of months after the purchase. And why? Because they use non-original parts. So, I do not think that it will be somehow different in case of this project. The idea is good, but this is the common trouble of all the similar ideas’ implementation

Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:49:41 AM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, can I buy coins of this project just for one ETH?
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

You know, I’ve seen a lot of "restored" phones in large stores that broke down a couple of months after the purchase. And why? Because they use non-original parts. So, I do not think that it will be somehow different in case of this project. The idea is good, but this is the common trouble of all the similar ideas’ implementation
I agree with you that "recovered" phones from large stores often break down quickly. There are all kinds of reasons, including because of the components. But the advantage of GES is that they have established partnership with manufacturers of original spare parts for phones, in particular, for Apple iPhone. Therefore, you can be sure that their equipment will work for many years.
nicolasbit

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:52:40 AM

I agree with you that "recovered" phones from large stores often break down quickly. There are all kinds of reasons, including because of the components. But the advantage of GES is that they have established partnership with manufacturers of original spare parts for phones, in particular, for Apple iPhone. Therefore, you can be sure that their equipment will work for many years.

And is there any confirmation to your words that they’re working with manufacturers of original spare parts? In general, I would rather look at the list of companies with which they cooperate. Then you could check all the information on the Internet and see for yourself personally.

waitsummer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, can I buy coins of this project just for one ETH?

Good evening. I'll tell you more, you can buy even GES coins by 0.1 ETH))) This is the minimum purchase amount.
bit679

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

And is there any confirmation to your words that they’re working with manufacturers of original spare parts? In general, I would rather look at the list of companies with which they cooperate. Then you could check all the information on the Internet and see for yourself personally.
The best proof of my words in this situation is that the company already works in this market and it has hundreds of satisfied customers, whose reviews you can read on the Internet. As for the list of partners, it is unlikely you will be able to find it. GES, most likely, doesn’t disclose information about its strategic partners.
nicolasbit

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

The best proof of my words in this situation is that the company already works in this market and it has hundreds of satisfied customers, whose reviews you can read on the Internet. As for the list of partners, it is unlikely you will be able to find it. GES, most likely, doesn’t disclose information about its strategic partners.

Alright, thanks for the information. I will read reviews on the Internet when I will be free. All in all, I’m thinking about buying a "restored" phone from them to make sure everything is working.

sinfazat22ron

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Alright, thanks for the information. I will read reviews on the Internet when I will be free. All in all, I’m thinking about buying a "restored" phone from them to make sure everything is working.
Hello everyone. And what about the prices of devices, are they lower than those of competitors? I just thought, since the company cooperates directly with the manufacturers of spare parts, they should have good discounts on components; therefore, the total cost of the devices should be lower than the rest ones.
shara

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

Does anyone know how many days after the end of it will the developers transfer the GES tokens that I bought on my purse?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:17:50 AM

Does anyone know how many days after the end of it will the developers transfer the GES tokens that I bought on my purse?

Hello. In fact, you will get GES tokens on your balance immediately after payment. So it won’t be long to wait))
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

I like this name, the E series has a lot of money effect, but has disappeared for a long time, I hope this project will have the greatest return on investment
spottcoin

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

Good afternoon. You wrote that you can increase the volume of your sales if you create the platform on a large portal, for example, Amazon. So are you going to do this in the future?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:28:40 PM

Hello. Do you plan to open your warehouses in developing countries, for example, in Russia or India? It seems to me that this would simplify the process of delivering goods to customers and raise the ratings of the project as a whole.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:01:23 PM

The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 

It sounds good and interesting but the notion of “the nearest future” can turn out to be very blurred. Do creators of the company specify any timing?

Hi, nearest future means in the next 3-6 months we will take more brands onboard. We already have DJI drones. Beginning of next year we will start setting up the factory for more brands such as Samsung, Huawei, etc. It takes some time to set the production up as the process needs to be established so the quality is high! Hope that helps and answers your question.
Thanks you for your answer! I agree that quality should come first. Tell me please, do you plan to repair household electrical appliances: microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, etc.? It seems to me that there will also be a great demand for the restored equipment in this field.
ferrum83

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:04:14 PM

Hello. I’ve read that you plan to work not only using the B2C model, but also using B2B one. How will it be implemented? It would be nice if you have legal entities that could buy phones for their staff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: