Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM!  (Read 4388 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Galaxy_eSolutions

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 

It sounds good and interesting but the notion of “the nearest future” can turn out to be very blurred. Do creators of the company specify any timing?

Hi, nearest future means in the next 3-6 months we will take more brands onboard. We already have DJI drones. Beginning of next year we will start setting up the factory for more brands such as Samsung, Huawei, etc. It takes some time to set the production up as the process needs to be established so the quality is high! Hope that helps and answers your question.
Thanks you for your answer! I agree that quality should come first. Tell me please, do you plan to repair household electrical appliances: microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, etc.? It seems to me that there will also be a great demand for the restored equipment in this field.

Hi, going into home appliances isn't on the road map for 2018, first we would like to focus on consumer electronics with hight buy-in and repurchasing value. We have a category management which will check and analyse the various categories and we will come up with a plan beyond 2018. Another interesting category we already looked into is the gaming industry for instance.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Galaxy_eSolutions

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:45:46 PM

Good afternoon. You wrote that you can increase the volume of your sales if you create the platform on a large portal, for example, Amazon. So are you going to do this in the future?

Yes, that is the plan, some countries we already talking to marketplaces who can help us to reach more consumers, such as Amazon for Europe but also in the Philippines, Japan or India.
Galaxy_eSolutions

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

Hello. I’ve read that you plan to work not only using the B2C model, but also using B2B one. How will it be implemented? It would be nice if you have legal entities that could buy phones for their staff.

Hi, we will look into each country if we will work B2C or B2B or both. Some countries we do both as we can grow faster that way. In a few countries we have legal entities but we can also with partners who have one. Hope that helps.
Galaxy_eSolutions

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:03:45 PM

Hello. Do you plan to open your warehouses in developing countries, for example, in Russia or India? It seems to me that this would simplify the process of delivering goods to customers and raise the ratings of the project as a whole.

Hi, good idea and we are working on it. A few factors we need to consider prior to a final decision such as tax and duties. But agree both countries are important for us and we already work with India.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

Hello, I found out right now that you’re working with a large investor who owns a large logistics company. Does it mean that you can deliver goods to customers in any country?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:28:47 AM

Hello everyone! Can you tell me, until what date will the 20% bonus for buying GES tokens be valid?
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

Hello everyone! Can you tell me, until what date will the 20% bonus for buying GES tokens be valid?
Hello. You can buy coins with a 20% bonus until November 30th. Then until December 7, you will have another opportunity to make a purchase with a 10% bonus.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:39:50 AM

Good day. I heard from a friend that the GES tokens could be used to pay for the restored equipment on the Galaxy eSolution platform. It's great, but can you get a discount when paying for a purchase with coins?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:42:47 AM

Good day. I heard from a friend that the GES tokens could be used to pay for the restored equipment on the Galaxy eSolution platform. It's great, but can you get a discount when paying for a purchase with coins?
Hello, yes, indeed, coins can be used to pay for purchases in the store. The truth is that there is no information as to whether it will be possible to receive any discount with this method of payment.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

Hello. There is information about the Furunzhi factory in the description of the project. Do I understand correctly that you will cooperate with them regarding logistic issues? It would be interesting to know what benefits the company gets from working with such a company.

coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:15:07 AM

Hello. There is information about the Furunzhi factory in the description of the project. Do I understand correctly that you will cooperate with them regarding logistic issues? It would be interesting to know what benefits the company gets from working with such a company.

In my opinion, at the beginning of work the company plans to use the services of courier networks: DHL, Toll, DPEX, Aramex and others. That means the logistics issue has already been resolved, most likely, the Furunzhi factory performs some other services for Galaexy eSolution.
Mops

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:18:34 AM

In my opinion, at the beginning of work the company plans to use the services of courier networks: DHL, Toll, DPEX, Aramex and others. That means the logistics issue has already been resolved, most likely, the Furunzhi factory performs some other services for Galaexy eSolution.
I got it, thanks. Does any of you know what the role of this factory in the company's work is? I’ve read on the Internet that this is a large organization that has warehouses in 80 countries, so I thought that they can perform logistics services for GES.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:20:12 AM

It is a very interesting fact that when you increase sales, you plan to reduce your costs. I'd like to know how you will manage to do this. In fact, prices for goods in your store should decline with a reduction in costs.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

GES plans to become a company that will sell the restored equipment in many countries of the world, however, they are going to conduct a marketing campaign only in the domestic market, not extending to other countries after launching all of their projects. Then I don’t understand how they plan to expand their activities to the markets of other countries.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:45:27 AM

GES plans to become a company that will sell the restored equipment in many countries of the world, however, they are going to conduct a marketing campaign only in the domestic market, not extending to other countries after launching all of their projects. Then I don’t understand how they plan to expand their activities to the markets of other countries.

Wait, wait. In fact, GES’s plan is exactly to conduct a global marketing campaign. They plan to work with local partners of different countries to promote their projects and find new clients. This is how they are going to become an international company.

dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

Wait, wait. In fact, GES’s plan is exactly to conduct a global marketing campaign. They plan to work with local partners of different countries to promote their projects and find new clients. This is how they are going to become an international company.
That’s strange, for some reason I’ve read absolutely opposite information on the Internet. Well, if everything is just like you say, that's excellent. Then the company will have a big trading turn and, consequently, the rate of GES coins will have to grow. By the way, don’t you know which channels the marketers of the company will use to attract new customers?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:54:00 AM

That’s strange, for some reason I’ve read absolutely opposite information on the Internet. Well, if everything is just like you say, that's excellent. Then the company will have a big trading turn and, consequently, the rate of GES coins will have to grow. By the way, don’t you know which channels the marketers of the company will use to attract new customers?

Perhaps you saw outdated information on the Internet because the company promoted its services before the ICO when it worked only in the Asian market. As for the channels for attracting new customers, it is still difficult to say something. I think it’ll be online and offline channels: social networks, content marketing, forums, television, outdoor advertising and much more. I dare to suggest that the preferred channels for attracting new users will be recommended by local partners with whom they will cooperate in each country.

Mops

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:55:28 AM

Perhaps you saw outdated information on the Internet because the company promoted its services before the ICO when it worked only in the Asian market. As for the channels for attracting new customers, it is still difficult to say something. I think it’ll be online and offline channels: social networks, content marketing, forums, television, outdoor advertising and much more. I dare to suggest that the preferred channels for attracting new users will be recommended by local partners with whom they will cooperate in each country.
Promoting a company with the help of TV isn’t a cheap pleasure. I wonder how much money GES plans to spend to organize such a marketing campaign.

ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:26:20 PM

You write that you plan to introduce a large number of brands into your work, in particular Samsung and Huawei. Can you say when will smartphones from these two companies appear in your store?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:29:00 PM

Good afternoon. I learned that you are planning to increase B2B sales after the end of the ICO. Can you describe the ways you’ll use to achieve this goal?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: