Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM!  (Read 4385 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Galaxy_eSolutions

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:45:40 AM

You write that you plan to introduce a large number of brands into your work, in particular Samsung and Huawei. Can you say when will smartphones from these two companies appear in your store?

We will be ready in Q1 2018 to launch such brands

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Galaxy_eSolutions

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:52:40 AM

It is a very interesting fact that when you increase sales, you plan to reduce your costs. I'd like to know how you will manage to do this. In fact, prices for goods in your store should decline with a reduction in costs.

The prices for new phones will be higher, like if the sales for the iPhone 7 increase and will get replaced by iPhone 6 sales for instance, so the average purchasing value we see atm is quite stable and even increasing for some categories like Apple iPhones.
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:03:28 AM

I think your project about Global eCommerce Ecosystem for Refurbished Consumer Electronics is interesting enough, will it be after the ICO ends your coin can be used for trading? and any exchange you are planning?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:32:20 AM

Hi everybody. Does anyone know how many tokens did GES company issue?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:35:52 AM

Hi everybody. Does anyone know how many tokens did GES company issue?
Hi. GES issued 2 800 000 tokens. Not all if them will be sold during the ICO. You can read about distribution of tokens on the official site of the company.
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:40:08 AM

I’m interested in legal aspect of work of every project that uses crypto-currencies and tokens. GES is an attractive company, I got interested and I want to ask the developers a question: have you already worked out all the legal aspects? Won’t you be in trouble with the law? 
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:47:37 AM

Hi. You’re writing that you’ll use the latest technologies in order to stimulate the growth and profitability. Can you tell us what exactly technologies will you use?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

Good afternoon. I’m wondering how will you solve the problem which is related to the fact that in many countries it’s possible to buy anything obly for fiat currency?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

Hi everybody. I’ve noticed that you’re going to refurbish Macbooks. Can you name the approximate date when it will be possible to buy refurbished Macbooks on your platform?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:24:58 AM

Do you have a partnership with samsung or apple?
Or this company isnt related to them?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:38:52 AM

It’s a very interesting project and I’m sure rhar Ges token’s value will grow during the first months after the end of the ICO. It’s a pity that there won’t be any measures taken in the future to stimulate the growth of the value of the tokens. I’ve seen lots of projects that redeem tokens and burn them.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

It’s a very interesting project and I’m sure rhar Ges token’s value will grow during the first months after the end of the ICO. It’s a pity that there won’t be any measures taken in the future to stimulate the growth of the value of the tokens. I’ve seen lots of projects that redeem tokens and burn them.

Look through the description of the project more carefully once more, you’ll find a lot of information about the fact that the company will conduct the buy-back of the tokens))) They’ve even got a schedule for next 15 years for this purpose.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

Look through the description of the project more carefully once more, you’ll find a lot of information about the fact that the company will conduct the buy-back of the tokens))) They’ve even got a schedule for next 15 years for this purpose.

Really? That’s great, I even thought that I was disappointed… I can’t view WP now, can you tell me now many means will Galaxy eSolution spend in redeeming tokens monthly?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:53:12 AM

Good evening. According to the description of a project, each investor that buys tokens during the ICO can expect the growth of capital by 428% in the next 5 years. I’m wondering what data did you use in order to make such a forecast?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

Hello! I’m wondering how many GES tokens can I buy for 1 ETH?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

Hello! I’m wondering how many GES tokens can I buy for 1 ETH?
Good afternoon. If I’m not mistaken, you can buy from 100 to 130 tokens for one ETH depending on the current rate.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:59:31 AM

Really? That’s great, I even thought that I was disappointed… I can’t view WP now, can you tell me now many means will Galaxy eSolution spend in redeeming tokens monthly?

Hello. The company is planning to spend 20% of net income to redeem tokens for the first 10 eyars. Each redeemed token will be burnt. During the next five years the amount of means allocated to redeem tokens will be changed. There will be a specific formula to calculate an appropriate sum: total tokens in market/total tokens issued x 20% of profit.
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:01:39 AM

Greetings. I didn’t fully understand how are you going to use the stock of your capital in order to replicate your strategy and expand your activity in different markets? Can you please describe it in details?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:33 AM

Hello. The company is planning to spend 20% of net income to redeem tokens for the first 10 eyars. Each redeemed token will be burnt. During the next five years the amount of means allocated to redeem tokens will be changed. There will be a specific formula to calculate an appropriate sum: total tokens in market/total tokens issued x 20% of profit.
The months to redeem tokens are chosen in a strange way)) Can you explain me, why did the founders of the company choose these very months?
Galaxy_eSolutions

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

I think your project about Global eCommerce Ecosystem for Refurbished Consumer Electronics is interesting enough, will it be after the ICO ends your coin can be used for trading? and any exchange you are planning?

We are talking to quite a few exchanges but a final decision we wont make before January, but yes we are planning to get listed so GES token can also be traded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: