Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM!  (Read 4388 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Galaxy_eSolutions

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:18:55 AM

As I understand it, the organization now specializes in work in the Asian market. But I think it would be great if they expanded their activities into other countries to increase sales. Too bad that while the Galaxy eSolution don't have such plans.
Hello. The good news is that at this exactly moment the company's activities has spread to 26 countries in different regions of the world. One of the purposes of the ICO is further geographic expansion, more specifically – the entry another 50 countries in the market. And I'm sure that 50 countries won't be enough for the company and it will continue to carry out activities across the world.
The founders of the company apparently did the great job as they could start working in 26 countries in less than a year of work. I hope, they will succeed in reaching the number of 50 countries for another 6 months. By the way, you do know way in which they expand their geography?
The most obvious way is by means of marketing. After the ICO, Galaxy eSolution is planning to increase the advertising budget to use new ways to attract consumers in different countries. It means using advertisement in social networks, on TV, outdoor advertising, etc. I advise you to read white paper for this project, it is contained the company's plans about its marketing campaign.
Marketing campaign with the use of such ways looks really serious. Thank you, I'll definitely take a look at white paper when I get a sec.
Hello to everyone. Does anyone know exactly how much funds gathered in ICO the company is planning to allocate for cranking out such a marketing campaign?
Hi, we are planning to raise 25,000 Ether to setup the marketing & sales plan we have, widen the product range and increase the number of countries and markets we access.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davidjoshua

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:00:08 PM

they have high growth as it is, although they hope for more fund to really propel their forward, as ecommerce will reward the big few heavily.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

we will go on as usual just at our own speed.
As you may know, we are a business with traction already, not just a business concept Angry Angry Angry
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

I need your feedback too, on how i could do better
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:03:54 PM

I are considering to delay the main ico for weeks, to introduce 2 things.
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:04:38 PM

One us to accept other crypto payments for backing, the other we are thinking if introducing a model that if listed price falls below issued price, we will use our profits to redeem the tokens back.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

I believe according to your marketing strategy the expenses for each person are going to be too high. I'm pretty sure it happens because your strategy is not it worked out well. The company will spend more money on advertising and the development process will get slower unfortunately.
Galaxy_eSolutions

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

Hi,

We hired tokenfund.io to run our bounty program and agreed in a 4 weeks test run.
As we haven't been happy with their performance we paused the contract to evaluate.
We asked them to release the list of bounty program participents which they refuse to hand us over.

We act very transparent and professional, as everyone can see from our websites, ico page and white paper. We are an existing business with a strong business model.

Kind regards
Erik
CMO
TokensFund.io (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

Hi,

We hired tokenfund.io to run our bounty program and agreed in a 4 weeks test run.
As we haven't been happy with their performance we paused the contract to evaluate.
We asked them to release the list of bounty program participents which they refuse to hand us over.

We act very transparent and professional, as everyone can see from our websites, ico page and white paper. We are an existing business with a strong business model.

Kind regards
Erik
CMO

Now you're not happy with our performence and also asking as to calculate the bounty tokens? so you want us to work for free?

Lairs if you weren't happy why your CEO said this -

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/
wander.me

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

Pgg, another scam. Getting sick of this. This bitcointalk forum is drawing in shitcoins. I hate it, how it makes it so hard to research altcoins and it has no way of detecting which threads are about nothing-coin and which are actual projects.
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Greetings! I dont really understand why your company is going to send some phones to the auction in Hong Kong? Is anybody going to buy broken smart phone over there?
sudhakark

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

In many actions, users came to know the importance of the mobile which is equal to money. It is used particularly, to buy or sell the goods for money. Thus, phone industry is gathered by the scammers, and these scams mostly fail in delivering goods after being paid cash, their plans to sell the stolen goods and trade the goods which are doubtful, some of the suppliers will add some less quality of the products with good products to increase their boundaries.
International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) will intend to supplier goods with them. The IMEI members will check whether the goods are stolen goods are not and opening all the critical information on the blockchain help you to stop fraud and help to improve the trading experience. An API (Application Programming Interface) with IMEI all the database of these companies will check faster than the plan.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: