Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Raffle] Thecoincouncil Slack Invites! 16/16 Tickets remaining.  (Read 682 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:57:46 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 07:25:13 PM by Hhampuz

Up for raffle today is not one, not two but THREE invites to the notorious TheCoinCouncil™ slack chatroom. In there you'll find some of the most prominent collectors on these forums.

Available Tickets:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - killyou72
8 -
9 -
0 -
a -
b -
c -
d -
e -
f -

Rules:

PPS: FREE Entrance. But if you win you'll have to pay 10k DOGE to the below address. Failing in doing so means you are banned from joining the slack channel forever.. for 1 year.
Spot limit: One per account.. for now.
Shipping: Email invite.
Prize distribution: 1st block winner gets a direct invite and the power of inviting two other people in this raffle that can join. Nominations should be disclosed in here before we roll the first block.
Pay To: DNMwWkZ4Ro66zVCSKVLGT3ceFdv1CGcM15

What will funds be used for?: The funds raised in these monthly raffles will be used to hold a raffle within the slackchannel where 3 lucky winners will get 10k DOGE each.

How to Play:

Pick an available ticket from the above table. This ticket represents the last character of a hash in a newly mined block.
Once all tickets are sold we'll decide on a block that will be mined in the near future and use that as reference.
The last character in that block determines who holds the winning ticket.

Please include txID from the payment you made for spots in the same post as your picks and as soon as possible so we don't sit around and wait for people to pay once it's full.

Best of luck to all of you!

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:59:51 PM

Who gets the DOGE from the raffle? are you going to donate it?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:59:56 PM

I confirm this has been discussed in our slack channel as the fairest way to add new members

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:01:48 PM

Killyou thanks for the PM but it was roadkill72 that we initially voted in not you. You are welcome to join this raffle though

FFrankie

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:05:33 PM

Killyou thanks for the PM but it was roadkill72 that we initially voted in not you. You are welcome to join this raffle though

Ha ha ha that is the funniest thing I have ever heard, if you think I am going to pay $36 for a chance to be in a slack channel you are insane
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:06:38 PM

Ha ha ha that is the funniest thing I have ever heard, if you think I am going to pay $36 for a chance to be in a slack channel you are insane

Oh sorry.. The idea was that you enter for free but the 3 "winners" will have to pay 10k DOGE before getting the final invite. After which we'll host a raffle within the slack channel to distribute the 30k DOGE to the winners in that one.

roadkill72

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

I got in based on my witty personality, but it seems like good value at 10k DOGE.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:08:02 PM

Think of it like your investments in nastyfans.. we are all enthusiasts who have fun.. no guarantee of profit as it's only for fun but.. you might get a share back in our internal raffles. So a bit like a Ponzi as well

FFrankie

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

Oh sorry.. The idea was that you enter for free but the 3 "winners" will have to pay 10k DOGE before getting the final invite. After which we'll host a raffle within the slack channel to distribute the 30k DOGE to the winners in that one.

So which is it? Because if I can enter for free I will glady take a spot, considering I have only ever won about two raffles I don't see myself winning

Think of it like your investments in nastyfans.. we are all enthusiasts who have fun.. no guarantee of profit as it's only for fun but.. you might get a share back in our internal raffles. So a bit like a Ponzi as well

I currently do not own any nasty seats but I which I did
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:21:20 PM

So which is it? Because if I can enter for free I will glady take a spot, considering I have only ever won about two raffles I don't see myself winning

You enter for free but if you win you will have to pay the 10k doge. If you don't you'll be banned from joining the slack channel forever.. for 1 year. Pick your spot and I'll add you!

roadkill72

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:21:30 PM

If killyou72 wins the raffle i will donate his 10k DOGE donation to The Coin Council.

killyou72, pick a slot.

FFrankie

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

If killyou72 wins the raffle i will donate his 10k DOGE donation to The Coin Council.

killyou72, pick a slot.

spot 7

is it one spot per person?
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:24:05 PM

This is fucking hilarious. Such trolling. Much wow. Dogecoin FTW!

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:24:50 PM

killyou72, pick a slot.

spot 7

is it one spot per person?

Ah.. We'll keep it to one spot per person for now and see where this takes us..

FFrankie

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:26:18 PM

So is it one spot per person, or one spot per account? Can my alt pick a spot too?

I don't think there are 15 other people tthat will enter this

What is bitcointalk without trolling?
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

So is it one spot per person, or one spot per account? Can my alt pick a spot too?

Yes, killyou73 may enter but if push comes to shove you'll have to have both killyou73 and killyou72 join the slack channel and thus paying the 20k DOGE entry fee. If you were to win that is.

roadkill72

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:27:58 PM

killyou73 should be allowed a spot as well as she is the more sane one of the two.  She also takes much better photos.
FFrankie

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

Yes, killyou73 may enter but if push comes to shove you'll have to have both killyou73 and killyou72 join the slack channel and thus paying the 20k DOGE entry fee. If you were to win that is.

Well roadkill said that they would pay the one entry fee so it would be only 10k DOGE
makila

Activity: 357
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:32:49 PM

Why is this in collectibles?
Unless its an inside joke which i dont get
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:33:36 PM

killyou73 should be allowed a spot as well as she is the more sane one of the two.  She also takes much better photos.

I think we need to see some pictures of her 1st roadkill.. can't have any more animals in the place and she can't be too hot either otherwise you know who won't leave her alone