Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if Satoshi Nakamoto dump his 1million Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?  (Read 1269 times)
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:51:51 AM

I think the price will crash for some time before recovering. Lot of people in the comment say Satoshi is the creator of BTC but not BCH. But I think the credit goes to him. No matter how many forks Bitcoin goes, the father of all of those is Bitcoin and its creator is Satoshi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:43:55 PM

following the past terms of projects with the e-gold
and the decision to work on new economic system that is better than e-gold,
those might as kinds as might satoshi nakamoto in searching of the better as conception on initials with the beginning indication as the system of electronic currency of e-gold as had with those of chance to goes as through with the wider scenes of globes internationally.

they might as if to work on beginning subsequence on looking of funding with the following as exchanging expends on future to deliver service with the offers of company.

and to pay of fees for the concept as came from different subject of personals to gains on involvesment with the new economic system projects as now popularly known as the bitcoin.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:24:24 PM

There are not that much buyers on exchanges, maybe he'll find a decentralized exchange, which he can stay anonymous then he dump all of his bch for fun because he can't cash out without revealing his identity.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

He wouldn't dump his Bitcoin.
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:49:04 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto can not do that, he has to get out of anonymity. Or he finds a method and chooses not to do it even if he can do it. Satoshi tried to set up this technology. I don'ot know what kind of benefit Satoshi will have in this situation, Satoshi already has a lot of money.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:57:14 PM

As per the statistics "Satoshi Nakamoto" mined around 1 million bitcoins in the early stages. So, he has gotten the same quantity of BCH as well.

What will happen if someday he might see his project at risk of overtaken by Bitcoin Cash. Could he be dump his BCH stake anytime?
This is my first time to hear about satoshi nakamoto was mined around 1 million worth of bitcoin for itself. Is that a correct value? Because from some expert said about the satoshi only hold around 1000 bitcoin and no more.
But i think that was not true caused by the bitcoin cash was different with the bitcoin itself.
Is that mean the bitcon cash developer already mined around 1 million bch for their self.
This why fuckin roger has made a lot of FUD.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
SerenW (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:57 AM

As per the statistics "Satoshi Nakamoto" mined around 1 million bitcoins in the early stages. So, he has gotten the same quantity of BCH as well.

What will happen if someday he might see his project at risk of overtaken by Bitcoin Cash. Could he be dump his BCH stake anytime?
This is my first time to hear about satoshi nakamoto was mined around 1 million worth of bitcoin for itself. Is that a correct value? Because from some expert said about the satoshi only hold around 1000 bitcoin and no more.
But i think that was not true caused by the bitcoin cash was different with the bitcoin itself.
Is that mean the bitcon cash developer already mined around 1 million bch for their self.
This why fuckin roger has made a lot of FUD.
This honor is thought to belong to bitcoin’s shadowy inventor Satoshi Nakamoto, who is estimated to have mined 1 million bitcoins in the currency’s early days. His stash is spread across many wallets.
source: wired

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:08:23 AM

I'm personally not worried about it. We haven't heard from Satoshi is years so why would he come forward now just to dump his coins on his beloved community and project and kill us all? It would be devastating to the price and who knows how long it would take for everything to repair itself. Though, he would do some real damage to the black market, which might be alright Tongue
Coins2350

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:09:17 AM

Satoshi has created great worlwide system that allows people too get rich.
 Wink Wink
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

I don't understand why so many people here think Satoshi is dead.  It's not like he came up with bitcoin like 30 years ago.  It's been less than 10 years..
SerenW (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:19:39 AM

I'm personally not worried about it. We haven't heard from Satoshi is years so why would he come forward now just to dump his coins on his beloved community and project and kill us all? It would be devastating to the price and who knows how long it would take for everything to repair itself. Though, he would do some real damage to the black market, which might be alright Tongue

Reread the first post again, it was related to Bitcoin CASH, how did you manage to reach 112 activity? Lips sealed

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:22:04 AM

My guess is that the most likely scenario is those coins stay locked up where they are.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:23:11 AM

What addresses are known to be his? Is there list somewhere? Someone should build an app that monitors them and alerts at the first sign of movement. Surely that can't be that tricky.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:06:52 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto don't care about BTC price going up  or down. Rather his vision was to make BTC as a alternative payment mode not a investment tool. So he is not at all bother about its price compared to FIAT.
So if in case, BTC died and BCH grow, his concept is still the same. Thats what his vision is....
Moreover he left his coding open on developing section of bitcoin.org so that developers can easily access to it and if they want can make a better version of it.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

What makes you think Bitcoin Cash is not "his project", but Bitcoin is? In any case, I don't see him dumping any of his coins or moving them, as they could give clues to his identity. Only if he really needs the money, will he do so.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:58:05 PM

As per humors satoshi hold 1M BTC... don't know how true it is!!!
But yes if satoshi have 1M BTC and now, of course, BCH....he got a lot of power in his hand to manipulate crypto-market. If he saw BTC sinking and sold a large quantity of BCH, supply will suddenly inc. A condition of panic selling will arise and BCH price will crash like anything. After such a crash, people will surely lose their faith on BCH and will again shift to BTC.....Hence Satoshi wins.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:10:52 PM

if ghots could sell their bitcoins Cheesy  Grin

SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:02 PM

I just want to remind anyone who is interested that Satoshi's posts are still here on this forum.  Anyone can go back and read through all of them if they choose to do so.
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:30:53 PM

Technically, it seems still possible. Don't forget that Satoshi may be a real person and he can really be having that much BTC and BCH at the same time. In this scenario, BCH would almost hit zero dollars.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

This will prove that he is alive and anonymously influences the situation. Although there have been rumors for a long time that this is a group of people and is associated with special services.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀