Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash kill Bitcoin?  (Read 2646 times)
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

Bitcoin is now at 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin Cash solves this limitations as it can be scaled to million of transactions per seconds, while Bitcoin is capped at 7. It also has lower fees. Could Bitcoin Cash really become the new Bitcoin?

No, definitely not, it's a very long run before it happen, it it will really happen at all. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:27:02 PM

I think it's impossible BCH can overpower BTC. BTC proven a lot and those who transferred their funds to BCH will eventually goes back to BTC. It's only a temporary hype. And now it's up to us BTC users how can we help this coin. so just hold it
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

Are you serious? How can you believe something like that? I dont think BTC can go to 0 anytime soon, because it is the king of crypto. Bch pump will pass and the price will go down again.
Too many people believe in the real bitcoin, so I don't think that they can quit it for bitcoin cash even the fees there is too low compared to the real bitcoins. Personally, I have some altcoins and i converted it to bitcoin, Not bitcoin cash, because i believe that bitcoin is too powerful and it can't die, even if there is now more than 100k unconfirmed transactions, I am sure that i will fix soon.

BlockMedx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:31:54 PM

Unfortunately it is such a giant uphill battle for them, I sincerely doubt they'll make much headway
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:32:15 PM

Bitcoin is now at 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin Cash solves this limitations as it can be scaled to million of transactions per seconds, while Bitcoin is capped at 7. It also has lower fees.

10 hours for confirmation? That's an exaggeration. With sufficient fees, it would take under 30 minutes.

Could Bitcoin Cash really become the new Bitcoin?
No. No way. Nobody wants to use Bitcoin Cash, it's a centralized coin, just like Credit Cards and Paypal. The community will wait patiently for higher Segwit adoption and hopefully minimize the number of unconfirmed transaction.

uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:33:17 PM

No. this is all staged. BCH would be a pump and dump.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:38:37 PM

I do not think it will kill bitcoin because it's all there will be. But it will stay and survive so bitcoin will stay victorious

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:39:34 PM

No. this is all staged. BCH would be a pump and dump.

You are right, this is all staged and then a drama will come excusing them selves running out of the picture obviously with a lot of money in their hands, I don't know but I think I've watched that somewhere. Bitcoin Cash will never be bitcoin, and BCH will never kill bitcoin because it is bitcoin.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

Bitcoin is now at 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin Cash solves this limitations as it can be scaled to million of transactions per seconds, while Bitcoin is capped at 7. It also has lower fees. Could Bitcoin Cash really become the new Bitcoin?

yesterday, I read the news about the increase in interest in BCH in
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-cash-surges-businesses-abandon-legacy-btc

But I'm sure Bitcoin Cash can't replace Bitcoins, it looks like propaganda to get temporary attention, and after this BCH will fall dip.
be careful if you want to invest all your assets into Bitcoin cash, it could be a drastic decrease instantly.
teamjk

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:41:56 PM

it seems so staged , and so speculative.
the future doesn't seem so rosy

i would better possibly trust whatever state crypto appear whenever this happen, than trust a small group of people that want to rule the crypto world
so simple
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

Bitcoin cash will never. The king remains bitcoin

I think the representation is not really king but the mother of all crypto currency since bitcoin is the root of all crypto currency. There is a lot of crypto currency online that is better than bitcoin but still, bitcoin is reigning over them. Bitcoin Cash is still an altcoin, yes it is better than bitcoin but it is an altcoin like many other, still they will not "kill" or overcome the real bitcoin.

You keep saying other altcoins are better than BTC - how so ?

I am talking about the features of other alternative coins. If you think of it, there is a lot of other crypto currency in terms of transaction time, transaction fees and the anonymity, Bitcoin Cash is one of them. That case we can say that other altcoins are better than bitcoin, still bitcoin is the "root" of all these crypto currency the reason it is still reigning in the crypto currency world.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:44:20 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:21:53 PM by furry04

I guess that they are going to work altogether against Ethereum in order to have the monopoly in the market. Some people say that bitcoin will reach even 10.000 $ before 2018
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

i would better trust whatever state crypto appear whenever this happen, than trust a small group of people that want to rule the crypto world
so simple
It does seem that way.
It just looks like it is set up with the news and the twitter feeds going out from all the ones who are heavy influencers of the bitcoin and it's upbringing.
Is it a group cote de tat to dethrone bitcoin because it has become more than what they all can handle with it reaching it's all time high and they do not want to see it go above $8000 per coin?
Who really knows until all this forking nonsense has been done and behind it.
By then it might just be too late if you hold the wrong coin. Undecided
teamjk

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:56:30 PM

i would better trust whatever state crypto appear whenever this happen, than trust a small group of people that want to rule the crypto world
so simple
It does seem that way.
It just looks like it is set up with the news and the twitter feeds going out from all the ones who are heavy influencers of the bitcoin and it's upbringing.
Is it a group cote de tat to dethrone bitcoin because it has become more than what they all can handle with it reaching it's all time high and they do not want to see it go above $8000 per coin?
Who really knows until all this forking nonsense has been done and behind it.
By then it might just be too late if you hold the wrong coin. Undecided

i like this one
https://themerkle.com/unknown-bitcoin-cash-miners-control-almost-97-of-the-networks-hashpower/

all these happening are so cute.
And even i am not an expert on this crypto thing, i can't but think that whoever blocks or making difficulties in btc transaction (with unconfirmed transactions of btc going high)  has vast interest on bch success.

all these create unique opportunities for making money actually. I love decentralization after all. Give power to the mining industry LOL
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:11:53 AM

for now no one can kill bitcoin let alone bitcoin cash, bitcoin is king of criptocurrency world, i think this is just a right moment for bitcoin cash when bitcoin price down bitcoin cash maneuver to raise its price to lift its prestige
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:32:19 AM

No way its centralized and people don’t want it the price of bch will pump and dump but never to surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain its value and for sure it will still reach higher in the coming years.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:42:03 AM

Ole Jihan with antpool and f2p are behind this pump. If you go look at mempool you will see that this was a powerplay to get more BTC which is decentralized. BCH is centralized with basically chinese and korean exchanges pumping the price. Go look at the volumes. Go read the mining stats. It is all there. They are trying to get your BTC.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:55:24 AM

kill? even a pawn would be so difficult to approach the king. as well as bitcoin cash. don't be surprised by the current price increase of bitcoin cash. The big hands are moving their assets to reap the benefits of this pump and dump coin. the miners are also rumored to prefer to mine bitcoin cash instead of mined bitcoin, but I don't think this will last long. however, bitcoin cash can't be confused with bitcoins that are decentralized. bitcoin cash will remain be altcoin.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:02:44 AM

BTC will never die, but will it remain relevant and a market leader in the future? I am willing to bet no.

Anyone know what the largest leather saddle producer was in the 1900s before the advent of automobiles? No? I dont either.

HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:09:43 AM

No, whatever bch or other better coin that compared to bitcoin is bitcoin always the true king we have a strong community

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: