Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential  (Read 9369 times)
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:19:37 AM

I'm really looking forward to mytimecoin launch. It should be breakthrough in the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:31:55 AM

INS ecosystem
ICO for realizing the service of making a direct transaction using "INS token" for the purpose of making "producer = consumer" relationship without intermediary intermediary,
Actual demand + no competition
Sponsors like Unilever, etc., I think it seems quite promising.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:07:14 AM

Of course everyone has their own opinion, but I would choose Gladius. And I see that many people believe in this project and invest.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

Don't sit back and wait for people to tell you a great ico coming up. Anyone can tell you anything do your own proper and detail research. There are few ones out there you need to be careful many of them are just full of medial hype.
Checking what others are talking about is a decent way to find some places to look at if you're out of ideas yourself. Just need to make sure to do your own research and do your own due diligence.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:22:02 PM

Personally I am looking into Crowdholding.

They have a working beta since April, strong team, great concept of co-creation and they have a hard cap of 1 million USD.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Tilbrook007

Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:32:30 PM

www.fluidledger.com is a FREE ICO and has a lot of potential!
These guys are diverse and you have nothing to lose!
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

Investing in the Temple Coin ICO over the next month is the best way to invest, since it is Free. The Temple Coin ICO is Bounty based, and goes towards the building of the Community. You earn Temple Coins as a Bounty for your efforts in Permeating and Proliferating the Temple Coin Community.

Here is the Wallet.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t1IAhjXCxbEKIOkbz_oBjO-GhRlmMMaN/view?usp=sharing
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:26:50 PM

Neuromation (NTK), Theta Network, TheKey (TKY) These are excellent ICO (Platforms and protocol). The list goes on. I spend a lot of time reading various novelties. You have already been advised a lot of projects. Make a choice.

immakingacoin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2646452.msg26958810#msg26958810
antongee28

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:17:36 AM

I'm counting on ModulTrade. That's the ICO of next trading generation, which really will easy trading for small entities and common users.
Cils05

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:22 AM

BGG for a worldwide scale ICO Reliable investment, Lending and exchange trading. Competitive Price. High Interest Rate.
In cryptocurrency known term ICO or Initial Coin Offering. The term is similar to an IPO or Initial Public Offering known in stock trading. If the IPO is the initial public launch of a company open to the public. While ICO is the inaugural offering of the new cryptocurrency to be launched.

But for an investor, ICO and IPO have a very basic difference. If a company wants to do an IPO, then that means the company has been established before. Investors who want to buy an IPO will definitely check the track record of the company to assess whether the shares to be released to the public are worth buying or not. So it is less appropriate if we analogize ICO with IPO.
A more appropriate analogy to describe the ICO is like the sale of apartments that are currently rampant in major Indonesian cities. In general, apartments begin to be offered or sold even before the construction process begins. Even sometimes the development permit is also not there or constrained. But the salesmen have been incessantly offering their products only with a very beautifully designed brochure that illustrates what kind of apartment WILL be built in the future. The first buyers are promised very low booking fees for selecting units and promotional prices are very cheap, which is much cheaper than the market price, especially with the price of apartments a few years later.
Being the first buyer of the apartment will indeed be very profitable with the record of his apartment built in accordance with the promised and the buyer receives a certificate of ownership. They are the ones who will get the greatest benefit because they buy the cheapest price. But if the construction process stalled, the timing is not in accordance with the schedule, or the certificate of ownership does not come out, then instead of the profits earned by the first buyers. The greatest potential loss of the first buyers of an apartment is when all liabilities are paid but the construction of the apartment is dormant so it can not be occupied, and the developer is off the hook!
So for the upcoming ICO will be many changes that will happen, ICO will further improve the quality for its own success
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:14:02 AM

There are a few great ones in the pipeline but the one I will be buying next is Zilliqa.

Gunpaycity

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:20:47 AM

spectiv ... and I hope alt-coin has a good potential for everything

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:12:07 AM

If you're looking for projects that have potential, I recommend you buy some RSK, which is definitely the best potential project this year.

Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:17:36 AM

Look for projects you’re interested to. For example, if you likes cars or vehicles, take a look at VLB. Or if you’re interested to gaming platforms, try reading about projects like Xenio. As for me, Im interested in education..and I think that this kind of investment is long-term infestments..so, I think that this one has a great potential https://teachmeplease.io/index.html
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

Hi. It is difficult for one to provide you with an objective view of which ICO has the greatest potential, as each one of us has different preferences regarding ICOs. I personally like Gladius ICO, as a research shows that its potential is truly high. Also, you might want to check Cointed - a well-established company dealing with ICOs. I believe that recently they adopted a couple of new ones and their ROI is positive. Here's a reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/Cointed/. Additionally, if you want to keep an eye on the latest ICOs on the market, you can check this link, since I find it very helpful: https://www.icoalert.com/?q=&is_v=1
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:52:26 AM

You should have a look at Experty, Bluzelle and Nucleus Vision I believe they are good ICOs
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:10 AM

You should have a look at Experty, Bluzelle and Nucleus Vision I believe they are good ICOs
thanks, about the Experty for the first time heard yesterday, it will be necessary to find out more information about it, maybe it's really worth buying
or maybe you want to invest at titanium blockchain.i think this is great projects.about nucleus vision it has great partner that they mentioned at website.
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:55:36 PM

Temple Coin [TMPC] is looking for people to fulfill Bounties.

Temple Coin is a coin operated by a Group of Hindus, including my self, who are mainly from Texas (the Dallas area). We premined 9% of the Coin to use to hand out for free, and for Bounties, and to use for the Benefit of the Temple Coin Community and to start a real Physical Temple; and only 10,000 Blocks are mine-able, and are currently being mined by people on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. There will only ever be 112,000,000 Temple Coins, ever, and at an 8% interest (PoS), it will take something like 20 years for all of the Coins to come out, and it isn't a large amount even when they are all out.

This coin was only started 3 days ago, and has not yet been announced as a Coin here on Bitcointalk, and we already have 20+ users.

We are looking for people who can complete Temple Coin Bounties. If you are a Programmer, or Graphic Designer, or if you have any kind of skill that you think could help the Temple Coin Community, come to this chat room and let us know (it's only day 3, so not a lot of people in their 24/7 yet). But if you make a Temple Coin Wallet and post the Address here, you will get 1,000 Free Temple Coins, and if you can complete Bounties that we will give you everything you need to Complete, you will earn a ton of Temple Coins; come join Temple Coin.

This is our Chat
https://innovanon-inc.github.io/LHP/TempleCoin/index.html

This is the first 3 Days of Temple Coin. This is your chance to get in. In 2 months, it will be too late.
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

"You can't form this with no education. Let me give you an example. Jomo Kenyatta formed the [Kenyan] Revolution with no education, and in the end Jomo told those motherfuckers "I'm your brother I'll help you lead the Revolution but now I'm gonna oppress you". Another example Papa Doc in Haiti hated everything white, you couldn't put this white piece of paper in front of Papa Doc's face. But he moved all the white people out then he took over to be the oppressor, because of no education. If the people had been educated they would have said, we don't hate the white people we hate the oppressor, whether he be white, black, brown or yellow. So we need an educational program to find out what it's going to be in the finale. Jomo Kenyatta is called not a Revolutionary but an Ex-Revolutionary, so is Papa Doc, they brought on successful Revolutions. That thing in the Mau Maus and Bantu Freedom Fighters, all that kind of action. What we are talking about is the end, you don't judge Castro now, no one in this room can judge if Castro is going to be a Revolutionary. We're talking about things with China, the People's Republic, and even at the stage they're in now talking about going further into a Communistic State. Without education the people will take this local foundation and start stealing money because they won't understand how it is the people's thing anyway. You might get people caught up because they are poor and they want something, and if they aren't educated they'll want more, and before you know it they'll be capitalists and before you know it we'll have black imperialists"
-Fred Hampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: