Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential  (Read 9373 times)
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

And btw, anyone can make a Coin. Here is a guide with all the errors, for Windows and Linux.

For the Windows one you do have to install the software into the command line. I ended up using Linux, but it can be done on Windows with these instructions too.
https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=1218

Read through the whole thing to figure out which way you want to do it, but it explains how to set up Swap Space, and different problems with VMs and OSs and everything.

I am changing things, so that Coins are not these things that are hard to make and have names that aren't related to an Existing Community.

In the Future, the very near Future. Coins will be made for a Reason, and for people who already want to use it, and not for the purpose of having a Coin because you know how to use Linux, but because you have a Community that needs a Coin.

Some people may argue that this is not "Decentralized" but if that is logical, then I would argue that Bitcoin has become Centralized around a small group of MIT grads and nerds.
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:38:16 PM

Will the real Satoshi Nakamoto, please stand up?
kesh.zombie

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

bluzelle and nucleus.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:41:28 PM

Research says that invest in ICO's are very risky and yes it's like a gambling game that youexert a lot of effort to invest on that coin and will pump as well. i really want to buy coins that realease in the market and it matters the most

HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:46:10 PM

Now there are so many projects that it is simply impossible to keep track of all,I have not even studied projects that are currently underway not to mention future projects, tell me where you look at the information?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:11:59 PM

Federalism, a good Concept for a loose Confederation of Currencies to get a grasp of
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2668481
turmalin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:36:11 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:28:35 PM by turmalin

There are so few good projects to participate now. I'm waiting one good ICO in which I'm sure. It is Medicalchain that has an excellent idea and good prospects. Look at their rating in icobench https://icobench.com/ico/medicalchain
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:30:54 PM

Temple Coin already has over 30 users, and it has only existed for like 5 days and has not been announced on Bitcointalk. And I probably won't be the person to make the Announcement thread, I will probably wait until someone else does it from Facebook.
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

Just to help everyone understand how this is going to work, here is how I got STEEM in the News, raising the price to about $5, solidifying its place in the Cryptocurrency World, which will allow it to go to $20 and $50 in the future.
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/how-you-can-help-get-steem-in-the-news-simply-using-your-email

I just gave everyone this email list, and told them to tell these Media people about STEEM and their experience with it. If you wanted, you could go ahead and do that with Temple Coin now, but once we get on an exchange, we will do this for sure.

And I actually have a larger list, this is my abridged list.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:56:11 PM

vary interesting
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:12:45 AM

Just to help everyone out getting started.

https://www.listico.io/ico-listing.php

https://www.kucoin.com/
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:55:03 AM

Currencies, both fiat and crypto, don't actually contain any value they  simply represent value. They are called Trade Instruments, meaning,  instruments that facilitate trade. Stocks are an example of trade  instruments that aren't money, they have no actual value but they  represent a share of a company and the company itself does the work that  turns the profits that gives a share its theoretical value. All trade  Instruments work along the same lines: Fiat is traded by banks and  Foreign Exchange companies, Stock is traded on Stock Exchanges such as  the New York Stock Exchange and Cryptocurrencies are traded on various  Cryptocurrency Exchanges. All of their values are representations of  real things, for example Stocks Represent created and distributed goods  and services by a particular company, while fiat currency represents  created and distributed goods and services of a nation. Both change  based on industrial/technological/scientific/developmental/etc.  advancements within those companies or nations, as well as various  factors such as trade volume and inflation. It is best to trade your  trade instruments at the highest value possible and use them to buy real  items, such as: Precious metals, Livestock, Software, Machines,  Produce/Seeds, Land, Realestate, etc and then use those to get more  trade instruments.

Trade volume is how many people are buying  and selling a particular currency or stock. The more people who are  buying it, the higher the value will rise.

An example of  Inflation is when the United States starts printing too much money. When  this happens a dollar starts being worth less, which in turn means it  will take more money to buy the same materials. For instance, if you go  to the store and one day Milk is $3/Gallon but then you go a few months  later and notice it is $5/Gallon, this is because of inflation.  Inflation also drives things like the minimum wage and social security  checks, which are usually based on the cost of living. Cryptocurrencies  with no cap will eventually inflate into eternity and lose value, unless  they have a high trade volume.

Supply and Demand is the  comparison of how many people want something against how many their are  of that thing. For example, when Apple creates a new IPhone the value is  higher than it really should be and as the technology slightly or  drastically ages, the value goes down.

A Whale is a person who  has a large quantity of a certain trade instrument and uses that to  effect the markets. For example, if someone has 51% of a particular  stock they could either sell them all quickly which would bring the  value of that stock down, or they could hold on to all of them which  makes them more rare and makes them more valuable.

Bubbles are  when something is artificially high in value, 2 examples of this are:  IPhones as mentioned before, and Gasoline. Gasoline raises in value  based simply on the speculation that "one day we might run out", this  creates bubbles which raises prices. But Gasoline will probably be  replaced by ethanol before it ever even gets close to being used up.

Look at different exchanges- Sometimes you can get more on one site  than you can on another site, for the same coins. And sometimes you can  even buy coins on one site and sell them on another site for more. This  works better when you are trading Crypto to Crypto rather than Crypto to  fiat.

Use coins to create goods and services- Don't just use  coins to buy random things, buy software and other goods that you can  use to produce things or spend them on things like textbooks. Create a  product if you can.

Promote your favorite coins- If you have a favorite coin and buy some, don't forget to share it on social media.

Create a currency- Satoshi gave out the Bitcoin source code so that people could make their own currencies.

Create  an exchange- Transaction fees can earn the owners a lot of coins and  you can help fledgling altcoins by offering them on your exchange.

Don't  buy above spot- If you are trading coins for precious metals, check the  current global value of that metal and buy as close to that value as  you can.

Invest in foreign countries- Don't think America is the be all end all.
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:55:37 AM

It's ETH , Monero and BCC.
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:56:27 AM

It's ETH , Monero and BCC.

These aren't ICO's...
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:13:13 AM

Experty is one of the stand out upcoming ICOs for January, it is not only looking to use blockchain to solve the gaps that exist in how talents monitize their skills but also providing direct access between users, clients, potential customers and the required experts. 
Experty is built to be used across the board. Individuals, startups, and large businesses can all benefit from choosing Experty for their consulting needs. The application allows for peer to peer payments between client and company, student and teacher, and even audience and entertainer. Experty is borderless, allowing connections, services, and payments to be made regardless of location. This makes it an indispensable tool for anyone who wants to offer their knowledge and expertise to the world.
So assuming you've been writing or blogging about a content or topic and there is someone out there who actually wants to get in touch directly for a paid consultation or lecture, experty facilitates this through their solution and many more.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:22:36 AM

I think Thekey is the most promising project at the moment as this is a project that uses the NEO platform and is attracting a lot of big investors around the world. For me you should consider investing in Thekey because I am sure the potential of this project is enormous

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:28:31 AM

What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?

AS per my experience on crypto and specially in ICO's. I can recommended next promsing ICO's ARe

BobsRepair - this is why am telling , this is supported by jhon macfee. so this will be a super star.

Gonetwork - Its very hype ICO and great potential there

Bluzelle - this is cloud based storage ICO.

if you investing these surly you can expect better returns.  Wink

but before investing these please do your own research about these.  how the team works, whats the vision and road map, white paper

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:40:30 AM

There are thousand new ICO projects in the market. But I think Swissborg is the best ICO now. It has mobilized over $12 millions and when you invest in it, you can get big profit
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:42:20 AM

https://www.beetoken.com/
chacryptonaire

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

CUBE ICO! AND BLOOM TOKEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: