Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential  (Read 9373 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Bluezelle stands out for me, but project like Pareto network, Ontology, Experty, Bee token to also be a big hit when they get over their token sales, so many good projects in the space now with decent hard cap

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

There are tons coming actually. However, if we are to divert a little to the ongoing ones, there are some which i can bodily recommend for people. These list include Envion, Matrix, Esr wallet, Tradove and many others. Envion for instance has recorded quite a hige success. Days ago, an announcement from Envion's dev was that an Envion token worths $1 even before entering exchange. This is kind of unbelievable but its true. Same goes for some others. Above all however, one must be careful and extra vigilant when it comes to ICO deals.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?
The Digital Identification Wallet (DIW) ICO shows a great potential.  DIW offers a personal decentralized identity service which allow registered account holders to securely store and access their identification documents, passwords, bank accounts, credit cards and other documents.  It also offer a complete freedom to transact using any form of currency either flat or crypto currencies. Their wallet can also store electronic health record.  DIW will ensure maximum security to demanding premium members through the security offered by blockchain technology.  With this kind of digital wallet, where you can store everything securely, many people will truly use and avail it because this is what everybody needs.  With this concept, this DIW ICO have a great potential.
Ktsy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

I support teachmeplease.io - it has a good potential, it's looking into the future and it provides a powerbase for what's really valuable - education.

I've got a question though (pros, need your help) - what happens, if ICO does not reach the hardcap? What happens next? Will my money be refunded, or the company will launch an ersatz version of their platform? How does it usually happen?
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

goNetwork looks very promising, also INK. Both of them have spectacular teams and their products can reach world level adoption and make any or both a rocket. Is high risk - high return.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

There are tons coming actually. However, if we are to divert a little to the ongoing ones, there are some which i can bodily recommend for people. These list include Envion, Matrix, Esr wallet, Tradove and many others. Envion for instance has recorded quite a hige success. Days ago, an announcement from Envion's dev was that an Envion token worths $1 even before entering exchange. This is kind of unbelievable but its true. Same goes for some others. Above all however, one must be careful and extra vigilant when it comes to ICO deals.

What do you mean that they were 1$ before entering the exchange? To set a price either you make a bidding (is that the case?) or the market has to set the price, normally with at least a significant volume.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Bluezelle stands out for me, but project like Pareto network, Ontology, Experty, Bee token to also be a big hit when they get over their token sales, so many good projects in the space now with decent hard cap

I think that Bluzelle is also getting the right kind of attention. The project is good, but the marketing is probably even better so at least I think they will reach the cap really fast.

Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

In January-February comes many new and exciting projects. But I choose Sether, I think that money have greatest potential
Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

Have you guys heard about blockshow? I was there this November in Singapore. Well, they are planning to sell their own tokens which could be used as a ticket to their future events..A pleasant offer, I think

As they are planning to sale their tokens which are technically also tickets ..I think that all depends on your time and budget cause these guys are absolutely coool
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

I think dencity is one of the top upcoming potential ico in 2018,
participate in dencity, I am sure the project will be successful in the future
a.hasat

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

So there is this theory, or rule, or whatever you want to call it.
jumpinginjoe

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

I'm currently liking:

Experty: https://experty.io

Narrative: https://www.narrative.network

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

I think still can not be called the top promising projects at the beginning of the new year. The market is changing rapidly, for example, Ripple was in the top three a week ago and today it almost died. The same with ico bcz it is unclear what will happen.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

I think we should choose and investigate to see the potential of the ico project. this is very important, because sometimes an assessment does not always match with the results. basically the same as predictions.
paeackk

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

e-Chat ICO has great potential, as I see.

They developed super security messenger app with the build-in multi-currency wallet and ability to earn real money on likes.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

I do not put much money in ICO projects recently since I think it is too crazy, Also, the price of ETH is nice and I do not think many ICO project can run as fast as ETH.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Annie9373

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Lots of good choices right now!  Seems like quality is getting a ilttle better too.

A few I like and why:

NEX Exchange - they have not announce ICO plan yet, but I'm staying on top of it.  The first NEO-based decentralized exchange.  Lots of NEO hippies out there and I think the tam behind it SOLID. 

https://neonexchange.org/

Narrative Network- man, i keep harping on this one.  Seems like it is flying under a lot of radars, but the plan behind this is killer.  really respect everything about this, including team, concept, experience, and opportunity.

https://www.narrative.network

BeeToken- okay, i was kind of doubting this one because everyone talks about doing airbnb on blockchain, but i am starting to come around on it.  the team seems okay, though no sense any of them have actually built anything themselves.  but the concept is huge and it looks worthy of strong consideration. 

https://www.beetoken.com/

A few more i like too, but most have already been mentioned here i think.

Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

Look for projects you’re interested to. For example, if you likes cars or vehicles, take a look at VLB. Or if you’re interested to gaming platforms, try reading about projects like Xenio. Or if you’re fond of gambling online, there are projects that are dedicated to it such as HERO. There are many projects that will soon launch their ICO, but I suggest you choose the ones you’re interested to, and read. If they got potential, invest.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

No questions!
It is the Daneel.io project. It will be one of the upcoming ICO who will have the greatest potential. Daneel is also the first A.I. created to help the investors of cryptocurrency.

In just 16 days and 10 hours and 50 minutes the Daneel ICO will begin.
Daneel Ecosystem is built in Ethereum. Security audit where you can invest easily and safely and it is also an ICO with coinpayments.

kushanuradha294

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

I would say Daneel project ICO will be the upcoming ICO with greatest potential. I am saying this because it is an AI tool that will be giving latest cryptocurrency news, signals and market analyses reports according to their DEV team.This will be huge for crypto traders like us. Also it has a partnership with IBM which is a well recognized company in the IT world. This ICO will start on January 29th. So if you'd like please check out their ANN thread and find out more details (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203). Don't invest on this only because of my suggestion, Please do your own research on this. Good luck

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: