Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential  (Read 9371 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

Nucleus Vision, Paypro and Experty

Nucleus vision looks good, goNetwrok will be good once they have a date. I liked Theta but they sold all to private investors, and as far as I am concerned, I am not buying now since they did not bother to create a community.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

XRB dev is a con artist, I say this because he had manipulated XRB in the beginning. XRB does not have the best tech, TRX has the best tech

It is not only a question of having a great tech, you need to be able to strike partnerships and create engangement from the community. Marketing eats tech for breakfast.

Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?
A lot of factors affect this, if you do not understand what it is all about, then you can rely on the analysts' assessment of https: //icobench.com where the rating is based on various factors!
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Check LoyalCoin. Great team and first of it's kind project, partnered with NEM, Big companies worldwide and getting wonderful support from it's community.
marktedraut

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

I'd strongly advise you to consider these two:

Bee token - Decentralizing Short-Term Housing Rentals. Blockchain Powered Platform With 0% Commissions, Network Effects, Bank-Level Security, and Immutable Reviews

AgroTechFarm (ATF) - The first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. ATF token are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise. The company will engage in the production of home appliances for cannabis and various crops cultivation. Yield token will be about 5% per month.

Both seem very promising, have solid team behind them and a well-written whitepaper.
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Bee token - Decentralizing Short-Term Housing Rentals. Blockchain Powered Platform With 0% Commissions, Network Effects, Bank-Level Security, and Immutable Reviews

AgroTechFarm (ATF) - The first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. ATF token are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise. The company will engage in the production of home appliances for cannabis and various crops cultivation. Yield token will be about 5% per month.

Both seem very promising, have solid team behind them and a well-written whitepaper.

I'm also considering ATF, to be honest. The ICO seems promising, unlike the majority of contemporary projects. I've also invested in ongoing projects, due to the fact that they've been in the market for some time and have proved themselves as valid and credible campaigns. For example, Monero, Cointed, and Giftz are indeed lucrative projects, at least for me. Partners of theirs are Nvidia, TAS Group, and BlockV. Both projects brought high ROIs and proved themselves worthy of investment in. Check them out!
CubeBucks

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

CubeBucks is busy with their Pre-ICO. One of its benefits are asset-backed cryptocurrency with great potential. It will also include a cross-chain exchange platform for all forms of currencies. Definitely a ICO to consider.
Visit the website: https://cubebucks.com/ and download the whitepaper  Smiley
klim88

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Look for projects you’re interested to. For example, if you likes cars or vehicles, take a look at VLB. Or if you’re interested to gaming platforms, try reading about projects like Xenio.
As for me, I'm planning to invest in modultrade as it's b2b platform which is concerned to me a lot
depends on you
Louis731

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

I love your choice, ATF is going to be huge! Also, I would like to add Giftz to the list, I believe they have great potential and right now they're not that big, so I'd recommend getting in fast!
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Do some research on what makes a storage of value any good, then compare your findings to each coin you might be interested in.

DADI, WePower & Go Network,

1 ETH to each!

UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

Do some research on what makes a storage of value any good, then compare your findings to each coin you might be interested in.

1 ETH to each!

WePower and Go Network are great! But I am a little bit scared about DADI, I don't feel secure investing in it.

I love your choice, ATF is going to be huge! Also, I would like to add Giftz to the list, I believe they have great potential and right now they're not that big, so I'd recommend getting in fast!

Nice suggestions, I will check them out!
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

@Viberate CEO's were today at  World Economic Forum in Davos today. Many celebrities get familiar with product and cryptocurency. One of them was also R&B superstar AKON.
Big things to come.

For all who missed my post yesterday. Viberate is giving 200.000 VIB tokens for fre for all participants (traders) at OKEX exchange by the rule first to come first to get. Dont miss the chance.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

1 ETH to each!

WePower and Go Network are great! But I am a little bit scared about DADI, I don't feel secure investing in it.

Nice suggestions, I will check them out!

Go for WePower that's the future as it has a real project which will help us in the future so I would suggest WePower or Unique projects like Policypal Network as these serves the daily need of human being I mean common man like us rather than serving interest of any big corporates so let's choose the right path.

Am I spamming? Report me!
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

1 ETH to each!

Wepowe has a great community support for their project. I invested some amount in Envion mining project too. It was a good one raised more than $100M, I think.

I will also invest in polycipal project with a good amount.
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

Well I have invested 1 btc in orbis .. very futuristic .. very viable . www.orbistransfer.com
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

1 ETH to each!

DADI ICO is a scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7oeg4q/dadi_has_plagiarized_parts_of_sonm_whitepaper_why/
crypto440

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

you should do research and gain knowledge and also learn from other experience i have given a list below of the top one's:-
NXT
IOTA
Ethereum
NEO (formerly AntShares)
Stratis
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

you better do the research yourself and never take others opinions when it comes to ICOs , cause you will have different opinions
for me none of the current or the previous ICOs had great potential , they are pure gamble and investors are just hoping to sell at profit and then leave the whole project

so try searching and judge by yourself , cause it's really hard to spot a truly good ICO ( if possible at all  Tongue )
Yes your right sir,  its good to make there own research if he/she to see or to participating that have potencial ico,

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

There are many ICO that has potential. Try to check those coin that is low total supply, with great core teams. Like The Abyss, check this ICO because it's all about gaming, also try to check the dadi ICO, dadi is one of popular ICO today, the best technology.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:43:10 AM

I've just invested in ModulTrade. It’s a smart-contract blockchain based trade ecosystem. It brings together a comprehensive range of services for the full B2B trade cycle. It’s really great and ICO is already going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: