Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:25:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential  (Read 9376 times)
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

I have check the blogs about upcoming ico the SciDex .It seems really interesting project for this year.The platform and roadmap is quite amazing.Im looking forward to join and invests to this project.Take time to check their website for more info https://www.scidex.co
Please read and study ,its a big help for everyone to have an idea about the project and it will push you to invest because of their unique ideas and plans.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

For me Indigen has the greatest potential ICO. It has its own, trading sites, exchange and most importantly is its project or the main goal of Indigen is not only to earn profit but also to help indigenous people.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?
I hope in a lot of  these ICOs

Arcona, Deedcoin & BINKD

Evakotel

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

I like Proof of Toss - A peer-to-peer solution that is a fully functional and decentralized platform, good for any type of event. Active and responsive team. User-friendly interface
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

I think the ico with the greatest potential in 2018 is Seal. Consider this, would you pay $3000USD for a pair of Nike sneakers? The price seems unbelievable, but that is actually how much Nike’s T23 (Tokyo Exclusive) were selling for on the aftermarket. Sneaker-heads (as these purchasers of exclusive Nike’s are call) have to be very savvy at recognizing authentic items from the ever increasing well made counterfeits on the market before making such an investment. Not only sneakerheads, but all consumer need to take an extra measure of caution when shopping due to the growth of sophisticated counterfeits on the market. Unfortunately, the attempts at solving this issue have not been effective, due to the industrious efforts of counterfeiters to keep pace with anti-counterfeiting measures. This is why Seal Networks anti-counterfeiting protocol is the last, best option to fight counterfeiting.

Due to rampant counterfeiting, brands are cheated out of $100’s of millions of dollars each year. These losses are not exclusive to unauthorized reproduction of merchandise, but also from subcontracted manufactures running unauthorized overruns of goods to be sold on the black market; a practice known as “midnight shifts”. The problems does not solely exist in the manufacturing sector. Quite often goods meant for/and to be sold in prespecified geographic areas are diverted to different regions and resold at a discount. This is a problem, because goods are priced based on the economic conditions of each respective region; and when goods meant for one region are sold in another, the brands incur losses from discounted merchandise undercutting the retail prices in the area. The current solutions inplace to address these problems are ineffective; which leads to these losses that brands incur being factored into retail prices to offset losses.  However, a new era in copyright protection is being ushered in by Seal Network.

Seal is an innovative anti-counterfeiting solution on the Ethereum blockchain which allows customers to verify whether the product they are purchasing is authentic. Customers will be able to verify the product via a smartphone app that will confirm authenticity connecting to unique individual identifiers uploaded to the Seal Network on the Ethereum blockchain by the product’s manufacturer. By using top grade NFC identifier microchips, Seal customer will feel secure knowing that the data associated with their purchase can not be copied or altered; as with other systems being developed today. NFC chips are a dynamic environment that are able to change “states” each time an authorized user interacts with it; updating the data, so that replication is impossible. Most options in used today are holograms, watermarks, special fibers woven into material, and RFID chips; all which can be manipulated to produce false positives. Therefore, Seal’s verification network using dynamic NFC chips makes it the most secure and reliable method for validating a products authenticity.

The characteristic of the NFC chip also supports reselling of goods; as the unique identification information in the chip can be updated to register the information of the new owner. When ownership is transferred to another, the Seal Network’s native token comes into use; validating the new users information at a cost of Seal tokens. In addition, when ownership is transferred, the Seal platform shares a percentage of the token transfer with the brand manufacture; in a first ever opportunity for the band to profit from the resale of its goods. This is a breakthrough for all parties and well as a major blow to the counterfeiting industry.
Seal is preparing to launch its’ pre-ico and the demand is very high. If you’re interested in being a part of a winning solution that will help put a stop to the multi-million dollar counterfeiting industry that adversely affect us all, please read up on the details of the Seal Network platform in the following links:

Whitepaper: https://seal.network/seal-whitepaper.pdf
Twitter: https://twitter.com/r/seal_network
Bitcoin Talk ANA: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2929809.0

Mr.Been

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

ENLTE is good ICO to invest, have a great potencial
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2997520.0
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

I think these ICOs are great potential for you in future

*dfinity

*BINKD

*Toss
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

IN my opinion these ICOs

( BINKD, Deedcoin  & Marinecoin   )
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

You better do the research yourself and never take others opinions when it comes to ICOs , cause you will have different opinions
for me none of the current or the previous ICOs had great potential , they are pure gamble and investors are just hoping to sell at profit and then leave the whole project

so try searching and judge by yourself !!!
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

ENLTE is a great running ICO with good management team, nice bonus and airdrops. This is a decentralized socio network with location based app without government intervention the solution would be find out by local people. For more details read the white paper on www.enlte.com.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

You need to be guided more by your understanding than by the advice of people. It is very difficult to estimate a prospective project and it is necessary to have direct communication with the development team.                  
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

There are few of them the top upcoming ico's now are difficult to reveal because we don't know the exact thing if it is legit or not and just good in start and end up late. Most of ico now do that.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

ICO Unibright want to raise $13,500,000 and have big potential to make $100M after big exchange listings.
The token sale will be managed by Ambisafe Financial - one of the leading global blockchain services and initial coin offering solutions
provider companies. Ambisafe has a track record of more than 15 successfully managed token sales with more than 55,0000 participants.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

The top ICO with greatest potential is Indigen company.
They are not only profit-oriented but also they are thinking for the good sake of indigenous people here in the Philippines. It includes in their system that they will give the 50% of their profit in the indigenous people.
Evakotel

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

There are many ICO that has potential. I Like NEX, HybridBlock and Uchit. They have great core teams.
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

I think the ICO that will be the biggest this year is Chimaera. It will be THE video game token and platform that is light-years ahead of any other project. However F0ME has a lot of potential too. It is like a week old and they already have a ton of investors and their community is growing by leaps and bounds.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

Well for me the top upcoming ico are four, credits, btc, pundi x and ppp those for me have the potential to pump up I've invest in those 4 and I'm waiting for the best time.

i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

The problem is that you will see here only advertising ICOs. To choose the right investment position, you need to learn to find the right projects and teams.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Beaxy is one of the ICO's that ought to be ogled. Because they have a good Exchanger project and an active team. And I'm sure the future Beaxy can compete with the top Exchanger.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

One of best ICO in this or next month will be NEX, quarkChain, oneLenger, NeoStack. Some of them still get people for whitelist registration. So did not miss them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: