Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:50:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential  (Read 9376 times)
Revolvere

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?

I personally never trust new members or others, I only invest in what I believe. If I don't understand where the real results can be received, then I will leave. The number of scams makes me sick of some new ico that appears, I don't like the situation like this.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

Yes, I agree that this platform does have great potential now. They are the best and trusted application developers by creating several mobile applications. Moreover, most of the prospective investors in this campaign are also old traders, which must have been very experienced in the cryptocurrency world.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

I think, there are a lot of potential ico in this month. You can take part in NPCs instead of non algorithm trading, bots in daily trading will also help you get daily profits. All of this requires a high strategy with an accurate level of analysis.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

I think we should really choose and investigate the potential of the ICO project, before we make a choice and invest in it. This is very important, because sometimes judgments are not always in accordance with the results, even though they are basically the same as predictions. You must compare with all aspects that exist.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

My choice is globitex ico, I have no doubt about the project. In the future, this project will be very promising, and I think ico who survived will be one of the best ico this year, and I also think that dorado ico will also be the best ico nomination this year, all still wide open for all ico developers.
anhdat

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

Soar Projects are becoming more popular every day! It is highly likely that the project will become a market leader. This idea is very interesting and will definitely benefit everyone! Keep track of this project! https://soar.earth/
batman1101

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

We all know that lot's of upcoming ICO's are very promising. But few of them has the power and will to make you rich. Doing lot's of research will be best before investing in any ICO. Just want to share that I found AllSporter and this project was unique and it already has a working product before it starts their ICO. Sound's interesting right? Try to check and this project really worth a lot.  Wink
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

it is funny to see how shilled is this thread, and i think that i need to say that almost all the icos that are getting shilled in here are shitty icos that are not even worth a 10% of what they have raised so far.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

Hooray! One of the rare and intelligent comments that I saw on the forum lately! I absolutely agree with you! People give advice left and right, not caring about their value - just to write a couple of phrases! It's terrible, because, I think that there are still people who believe this and lose their money! Therefore, it is worthwhile for us to write about the need to have your head on your shoulders and recheck the information three hundred times!
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Well for me it could be Gemstra the future of social selling a multi level selling models that reward peoples for promoting brands to their social network. Its mission is to a build a innovative decentralized blockchain the Astra Platform and its token economy GMS that will promotes fair behavior and trustless ecosystem for all users in the social model and also a gamification rewards to give incentives based on their achievements and engagement within the ecosystem !
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

This year only few ICO are good. if you're looking to invest in any of ICO better stick to top coins BTC , eth etc
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Don't trust ICO 100 percent because even trusted and potential ICO are possible to turn into scam. Right now invest only the extra money you have because possible that your money gone if you invest what ever ICO it is because we don't know what in the mind or the real purpose of the team of ICO.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

There are various of thing you need to consider before joining ICO review it with yourselves and its okay to read ico review but not from ICO Review sites because of biased paid reviews . Based on my research Foresting has a good potential growth in the future it is a new social media platform that will be operated on decentralized blockchain this will allows decentralize voting system that engages multiple users in voting and limits malicious behavior within the ecosytem . It will also provide rewards for creating content creations where users will be reward with PTON credit and PTON token for their contribution !

Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

Well, at the moment I would highlight orvium, for some reason I like their approach to the project and even buddy would highlight

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

Well, at the moment I would highlight orvium, for some reason I like their approach to the project and even buddy would highlight
There is not that many people in the world that would want to pronounce that companies name, it sounds weird.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
anhdat

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

I have found a great project, Soar Project for those who want to ensure a great future. I hope all of you join this great project, you will surely love it. details at https://soar.earth/
batman1101

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

We all know that lot's of upcoming ICO's are very promising. But few of them has the power and will to make you rich. Doing lot's of research will be best before investing in any ICO. Just want to share that I found AllSporter and this project was unique and it already has a working product before it starts their ICO. Sound's interesting right? Try to check and this project really worth a lot.  Wink
Anone69

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

look at my signature, I think this is a very promising ico with a reliable team and interesting concepts. I suggest that you read the whitepaper first before investing.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

Personally, I still follow the Definition. I don't know if they passed the ICO but the project will be worthwhile.
As is Spukster but there all a little complicated.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
vbkfirf28.02

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

Now the only ICO that can really be expected is DxChain. This project is the only one on hearing now. I saw nothing else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: