Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top upcoming ICO with greatest potential  (Read 9372 times)
Gogosialver

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

I would say Daneel project ICO will be the upcoming ICO with greatest potential. I am saying this because it is an AI tool that will be giving latest cryptocurrency news, signals and market analyses reports according to their DEV team. This will be huge for crypto traders like us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk2805

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

I think that this crypto project deserves attention: Metadium (Verification) Blockchain ecosystem that allows for the expansion of blockchain platform. Metadium aims to accomplish complete-digitalization of real world. Metadium solves the issue of on-line trust identity and formulates firm connections between identities.
I agree, lad, very powerful project, I will participate in it, at the beginning of the year large funds invested in it
NightClawC

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

ICO with the greatest potential ought to have an excellent idea, clever dev team. Fortknoxster ico is my most fascinating ico currently.
TenukeyX

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

I keep reading post regarding Centive and Xtribe , I feel those ICO are going to be the projects what I concentrate on a lot of.
ElfGir11

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

For me if you're wanting a honest campaign to take a position for your cash, I would like to recommend you to the Buddy project, they have a big support community and great development team.
thutrangnt

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

In my opinion, Sidera, Nextpakk, Cargocoin have nice potential to take a position currently. Each of them has an honest team of developers, an honest target, and method. Their pre-sale were successful also.
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

If you have ever been confused and disllussioned about your trading and mistakes you made as a result of bad desicion then ALGORY.IO is all you need. ALGORY.IO is creating multifunctional trading tools like crypto scan, crypto analyser etc that will put in better position you in your trading. Get ALGORY.IO token is ending on Monday! And there is possibilityof burning unsold token.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

I think there are many upcoming ICOs that have the potential to go up on the market, all you have to do is check their preferences and the status of their projects and their road maps and ICO requests and offers. It seems that upcoming ico has the potential to providemy own advantage is still confused to see it because honestly all ico is going on and will come all have the potential to be able to provide very much profit .
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

Maybe you are right, but I don't think that all of them have such great potential. I like TEND now and its position is very hard, I am not sure about others.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

the first thing you know about ICO. I think looking back form the thought of such a project team, product, technology, technical project itself.

Okay...my opinion, if I joining an ICO I will back see the team/developer to linkedin it will make sure to take part of ICO developer.

And best ICO or coming soon you can some that follow.

base-on Ethereum such as (sidera, Blackbox/BBOS, Optherium, icovo, orvium, kamagames, OPU, JURA, Melonport, iconiqlab)
base-on LISK such as (Madana Token)
base-on NEO such as (RideOne Token)
base-on EOS such as (Codum Tokens, Uncloak)

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

What arfor now I am still confused and scared because there are many ICO projects that are currently difficult to get ICOs that can get the appropriate rewards more thoroughly in finding quality ICOse  TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?
for now I am still confused and scared because there are many ICO projects that are currently difficult to get ICOs that can get the appropriate rewards more thoroughly in finding quality ICOs
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Eloncity This project deserves attention. Ideas, team capacity, achieve results, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a great future. Accordingly, investors are waiting for a good profit. details at https://eloncity.io/
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

What are the TOP upcoming ICO with greatest potential?
ETH-based, NEO, Token etc. ICOs are still a lot of interested people but because too often the emergence of new SCAM projects people are starting to rethink investing their ICO funds, I think you need to read bitcoin-based fork projects if you are interested please search for information on this forum in full
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

Eloncity uses blockchain to record transactions in the community and establish an auditable record for tracking the sources of electricity generation in the community. A crypto utility token (Eloncity Token, ECT) facilitates local energy exchange and incentivizes investment in battery energy storage systems (BESS) for storing harvested renewable energy on the customer's property. The Eloncity Foundation will collaborate with financial partners, government agencies, and other key stakeholders to establish revolving loans, which will help initiate the Eloncity project in communities lacking necessary funds.
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

Thanks to the amount of scam now I can't trust to these ICOs at all. I have lost almost all my money at once and I don't want to deal with it one more time.
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

I no surprise that it would reach the top 10 ICOs of all time becuase of how innovative the project is. You should join the ICO before it ends at sunday january 14 because it is going to make its name on the market once they distribute their tokens to their investors.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

Two projects in which I personally analyzed and in which I was not afraid and not afraid to invest in such a crypto market. The first is NEX, and the second is AERGO - the team and advisory are superstars with a huge amount of business and blockchain experience. The project is also backed by reputable crypto VC funds, which further validate its potential.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

you better do the research yourself and never take others opinions when it comes to ICOs , cause you will have different opinions
for me none of the current or the previous ICOs had great potential , they are pure gamble and investors are just hoping to sell at profit and then leave the whole project

so try searching and judge by yourself , cause it's really hard to spot a truly good ICO ( if possible at all  Tongue )

I definitely agree with this. This kind of judgement needs our own perspective and not by others. Sometimes being objective is not enough to understand what it is. So research must be took place to understand how it really works and what is it for. ICO deals with encouraging people but sometimes those promises are broken so it need a deep analysis.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

Check my signature. Quickx is a new decentralized platform and it solves all current problems with scalabillty, apeed of transactions and so on. And what is the best? They try to connect diffrent altcoins in one platform.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

Current ICO I follow has huge potential. Rubius is a project which I think is very promising and you can follow it. This project is very tight and the Manager has always been active in the work of renewal. Surely this project a great rivalry going on between participants of the campaign. I hope that the project can be successful.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: