Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Diploma  (Read 394 times)
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

I want to learn more about crypto and from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

What are the requirements you need to received a blockchain diploma?   And how can you avail of it?

wow this is the first time i hear that blockchain is issuing this kind of stuff please include links or some details to know more about this diploma this will be a great help to all members who want this kind of achievements.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

What are the requirements you need to received a blockchain diploma?   And how can you avail of it?

While there are a few degree programs at certain institutions that provide blockchain coursework, there is no "blockchain diploma" per se. to be honest, there is barely any coursework about bitcoin, it really hasnt been around long enough for anyone to write a book. the idea itself is pretty novel, distributed ledgers that is, but bitcoin is just standard coding beyond the ideological concepts that it embodies. so beyond the security protocols that need to be observed in this trustless ecosphere , and the design/best practice that goes into making decentralized apps, this is just programming.

and im thinking this will be more of a business thing than a comp science thing. its the concepts that make this thing, not the code. the code is just the corpus.

Let me disagree with u, a treatise can be written on any topic!Despite the fact that the blockchain  is new technology already there is quite a lot of information about it. Also it's  necessary to continue to study and implement this technology everywhere!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: